The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worth Maxing Legendary Mods?

kingfirejet

Question

13 answers to this question

Maxed Primed Reach is crazy fun on melee weapons. My Atterax whip can break every container in a room with a single swing.

Maxed Primed Fast Hands turns the Tonkor into the double barrel shotgun I've always wanted in WF.

Like others have said, maxed Primed Continuity is worth having to counteract mods that affect duration negatively.

Primed Flow can offer an insane energy pool.

Primed Point Blank can turn shotguns into monsters; see Sancti Tigris.

Maxed Primed Fast Hands turns the Tonkor into the double barrel shotgun I've always wanted in WF.

That's one I don't think is worth it.  Maxed Primed Fast Hands gives the Tonkor a reload time of 1.290 seconds while a regular Fast Hands puts it on 1.538 seconds.  I don't think it's worth levelling a Legendary 10 over a Common 5 for the sake of 0.248 seconds.  Each to there own though.  I am still going to chuck spare Fast Hands into it to slowly build it up and I'll start using it once it hits rank 6 just because it's there.  I wont go out of my way to level it fo ra quarter of a second difference though.

Continuity, Reach and Point Blank are ones I think are worthwhile.  Especially Primed Reach as it goes from a rank 3 max to a rank 10 max so there is actually a fair difference between the normal and the primed.

IMO Primed Continuity is totally worth maxing, assuming you're at a stage in the game where you have every important mod to at least Rank 8.

If you don't have your important 10 rank mods to at least Rank 8, go do that first.

The other Primed mods? Eh, max them whenever you get around to it. There's no hurry.

Edited by OniGanon

If you have hundreds of cores, thousands of useless mods, and millions of credits lying around then sure. If not, then rank 8-9 is fine.

To answer your question, primed continuity is very useful for the majority of warframes, so yes it is worth it. Other primed mods may not be because they have less use compared to continuity. For example, primed point blank is limited to shotguns only, primed pistol gambit only benefits a few high crit secondaries etc.

Edited by MrJxt