The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Im New On Here And I Need A Little Help

(PSN)GilbertThePanda

Question

14 answers to this question

So ive been playing for a good amount of time and i was offered a primed serration mod for 600 plat is it worth it? I need some help on this cuz id hate to blow 600 if it could get it cheaper. Thank you

There is no such thing as a Primed Serration mod on any platforms, there is only the normal Serration. Please take a note of the players name and report them for scamming at: http://support.warframe.com/

So ive been playing for a good amount of time and i was offered a primed serration mod for 600 plat is it worth it? I need some help on this cuz id hate to blow 600 if it could get it cheaper. Thank you

Like the other said, it is wise to check the warframe wiki and report him/her for scamming. There is no Prime Serration and thank goodness you came here before it is too late.

If you don't know what you're doing on the game, I would just play f2p for now and decide if you like the game. Then is the point where you would blow $20-$30 on the game. I've seem to have gotten very far with just f2p the whole time. MR 14. Sure I don't have everyting that I've ever wanted but I can do for now.

Uh oh. I hope you remember their username so you can report those nasty scammers! D: Git outta here, Corpus! *Shoos away Seargent Nef Anyo*

Phew~

I'm pretty sure the point has been made that Primed Serration is a silly figment of the imagination that one could only dream of--and one that certainly doesn't exist! In the future, if a player ever tries to hoodwink you like this again, be sure to send a support ticket reporting them for scamming (link as provided by NovusNova)! Scams are never any fun. Scams involving currency are even less-so!

With that said and done, welcome to Warframe, Tenno! I'm sorry you had to come to the forums on a less-than-wonderful note, but we're very grateful you decided to before you were tricked by the oh-so-rare sour apple. D:

Now that that's out of the way, I really hope you don't stumble across anymore of these kinds of players in your Warframe journey. If you have anymore serious questions, please never hesitate to ask forums. It can be a life saver! :) Best wishes, and enjoy your game!

Edited by DaganEldr

Primed mods have that in the name; they have a bright white border when you see one (brighter than the grayish border on Uncommon mods).  I mention this because usually when I see this, people pick Uncommon mods for this kind of scam since they look kind of similar.

So far, all of the released Primed mods are 10-rank versions of mods that normally have fewer ranks, like Point Blank.

As a general rule, if you aren't sure if you should spend real money (or platinum) on something, don't.

Edited by nobu_the_bard