The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Tell If My Kubrow Is Rare?

(PSN)tkMango_14

Question

So I have a kubrow who I got from doing the howl of the kubrow quest.She's a medium build huras kubrow who is almost as tall as my Excalibur.She has silver colored fur and brown fur in her bottom parts.This earned her the name Sif from Dark Souls.What I'm trying to know is that what are the factors that come to play when trying to know how much my kubrow is worth. I'm also curious to know how much my kubrow is worth.

5 answers to this question

Large Kubrow? ^^ The high of a Kubrow is random. Even if you breed a kubrow with two imprints of the same max high kubrow, you can get a tiny one. Even gender is random.

The only things you get from breeding with two imprints of the same kubrow are body type, bulky for example, colors and fur pattern.

Rare Kubrows have bulky body, rare colors like Red, Purple, Blue, Navy Blue (you can even get a tripple rare colored kubrow), and a Lotus Fur Pattern.

Rare is such a hard to define feat in this game... the lotus pattern is considered rare, even tho it is the most commonly used one. Certain colors are considered rare, even tho they are all aviable in the market (for less then you'd pay for a single imprint) Builds are not rare and the size is rng and unaffected by the used imprints. (Bulki and "omega" combinations are worth riddiculous prices tho. For whatever reason puzzles me as only the bulky build is breedable)

But thers a running market appearently that pays for size, colors and lotus. The most actuall rare pattern is "merle" (pointed with a skull-like patch in the face), blue (as the color was only aviable at a event) and big/small away from the usuall midsize. That aside, just pick whatever breed and pattern you like for personal use and just hope that you find someone...stupid i guess?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Large Kubrow? ^^ The high of a Kubrow is random. Even if you breed a kubrow with two imprints of the same max high kubrow, you can get a tiny one. Even gender is random.

The only things you get from breeding with two imprints of the same kubrow are body type, bulky for example, colors and fur pattern.

Rare Kubrows have bulky body, rare colors like Red, Purple, Blue, Navy Blue (you can even get a tripple rare colored kubrow), and a Lotus Fur Pattern.

There is only one blue that looks different depending on the basecolor.