The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With New Account(Old Player)

Noifurz

Question

Hello , to start off I want to say that for me high lvl Warframe got boring and brings no more enjoyment since I have many items and I want to experience again the struggle of grinding in Warframe so here are some questions I would like to be answered if possible by a DEV.

1.Can I have multiple accounts?

2.Can I transfer the platinum I get from selling mods/stances/parts to my new account (so I can get the cosmetic stuff since I spent a lot of money on the account I have now and I don't want to do it again )?

3.How can I transfer the platinum to the new account?

4.Is it allowed to run 2 or more Warframe clients at the same time(is it possible at all?)? 

I'll post some of my mods and stances here if anyone is interested leave a comment here or add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/christineplays and msg me your price :) (Please be fair and don't lowball)

List will be up shortly

8 answers to this question

Hmm so if transfering platinum is not allowed.Then can I trade my mods to the new account? since I don't want the big account to go all in vain

Don't quote me on this- but afaik ANY interaction between accounts is a no-no. No trading plat, items. No gifting. No being in the same clan/alliance. Keep them as far away from each other as humanly possible.

Hmm so if transfering platinum is not allowed.Then can I trade my mods to the new account? since I don't want the big account to go all in vain

Sadly not.

Users are allowed multiple accounts as long as there is no interaction between the accounts; this means no transferring mods, platinum, blueprints, etc. Otherwise, it's considered to be bypassing limits/restrictions of the game.

From the EULA

3. Account

The creation of alternate accounts will be handled on a case by case basis, and we reserve the right to remove accounts used to circumvent any form of restrictions to the game or the Service including the official Warframe forums.

So No, you may not.