The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inglrious Q&a

MichelPostma

Question

Don't you know what to do anymore in the game? Is it all too overwhelming or do you feel like you're not understanding something? Or do you just happen to have a question concerning the game?

Fear not, with Inglrious Q&A

Meet me at the Mercury Relay or in the Region chat to get all your Warframe questions answered ingame.
Besides getting your questions answered, Starters will be able to obtain the Official Inglrious Starter Mod Pack (as long as supplies and trades last)

Consisting of the Mods:
-Vitality
-Redirection
-Serration
-Pressure Point
-Golden Fusion core

I also read the forums and will of course attend all Personal Messages
For those of you who wonder about me, here are some answers to FAQs

Why do you do the Inglrious Q&A?
I can understand that you may wonder why I would be spending time sitting in the Mercury relay answering questions while I could also be spending my time on playing the game. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the game, but rather remembered. I once, believe it or not, was a beginner as well and I know how helpful it can be to get some guidance in the game when you're only just starting as things which may seem straightforward to the experienced can be quite confusing when you're new.
Will I be able to ask anything?
As lots of people probably said before me: A stupid question does not exist. So you can ask me anything in that aspect. However, I will only answer Warframe related questions. So asking what I think about the current political situation in East-Ukraine is a question which you will not find answered. Also questions with the intend of a simple prank will not be answered (not because I don't think it's funny, but because there are other people out there who need support)
What's in it for you? Will I be charged or so?
No of course not. The service is completely free of charge, if any of you capitalists feared that. I just do this because I think it is fun to help people out. In the meantime I also get to know the questions which are mostly asked. This helps me in deciding on topics for my future videos on YouTube.
Wait, you've also got a YT-Channel?! Does that mean my questions will be public?
No, everything you ask is securely private and will not be shown in any video at all. I won't be making a video on one, maybe embarrassing, question you asked and name you. No, if I discover that a question like "What gear should I choose after my Starter gear?" is frequently asked, I'll create a video on it like so (

)
Help, I cannot enter the Mercury Relay? How do I get to Inglrious Q&A?
Don't worry, I may be situated in the Mercury Relay, but Inglrious Q&A is both on in the Relay chat as the Region chat.
What times are you scheduled for?
To make a long story short, None! I've also got my own RL to take care of, so I cannot set any times. I'm just there or I'm not.

What Region and Platform are you in?

Since I live in Europe, the Europe region ofc. Though I may from time to time visit the American servers. As to platforms PC only

What if I want to ask you something and you're not there?
Go to the Warframe forums and post it in Players helping Players. I check that tab every day or other helpful people will answer your question.
Why the Mod pack?
The longer you play the game, the more mods you obtain. This also includes mods which an experienced play may not find interesting at all as he's gotten it for the 100th time, but it is very valued by starters. And since mods are very important to the strength of your equipment, I hope to give Starters a good push to immerse themselves into the game
Are you affiliated with DE?
I play their most wonderful game, but besides that I have no connections to Digital Extremes in any way. This means that you cannot come to me with DE-related issues about payment or whatever
When did you start this?
I should keep a diary so I know when I do what. Since I don't, I don't have the exact date, but I started somewhere November 2014
Why the promotion in December 2015 then?
I've noticed throughout the year that the awareness of this Q&A is, well let's just say it, virtually non-existent. I do not care very much about that, since I do not aim for fame or whatever, I just like to help people out. However, given the responses to many questions in the region chat, I feel like it is important for players to know that there is a place where they can ask their questions and receive a serious answer without being sullied with.
Can I add you as a Friend to find you when I have a question?
Sure, why not?
What if I have a question about you which isn't in the FAQ?
Reply to this thread and I'll respond to you, or just ask me when you meet me ingame

Happy Hunting :)

Edited by InglriousB

2 answers to this question