The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken [Ooc/recruiting/feedback]

crimsonspartan1

Name: Nuro

Frame: Zephyr

Appearance: Tenno, normal zephyr, Human has black long hair that reaches a few centimiteres bellow her shoulders, white skin, black eyes.

Personality: Uh... Undyne? I truly suck at writing a characters personallity, so if you played / watched someone play Undertale, it's basically her

Bio: Nuro was the best of the best in her Tenno squad. Brain, brawn, spaghtti cooking skills... everything.

Except... that there was a slight problem.

She can be angered very, VERY, easily. 

So after almost killing her teacher after he accidently stepped on her leg, she was sent to live on a deserted dwarf planet in the Kuiper belt.

Apperantly it wasn't deserted. It was the sci-fi equivilent of the wild west.

Small towns, cowboys, crazy town old man...

The humans there never even saw a Tenno; They were baffled when she first demonstrated her tail wing.

When the war hit, she didn't even know; she was busy rescuing kids from wells or chasing a certain individual wearing a red coat called Vash.

When she finally returned to the planets, she saw the results of the war.

She found a burnt skeleton in the place that used to be her dojo.

Her teacher... Or maybe not, there were plenty of people in her clan.

She was angred. 

Very.

Very.

Angred.

Good character but I'm not extactly 100% keen on the stuff about Cowboys and stuff. Aside from that though she's good.

A note for everyone: I'll be starting the rp tommorow when I wake up so expect it to come at 8am or over in uk time. I wanna do a little prologue bit when the war has began with the events of how everyone's lives have changed and whatever. After the prologue bit has finished it will go to present (rp) time and the OCs will be taking shelter in one of the relays (Mercury or Pluto relay I think). Just wanted you guys to know so you don't do stuff that's meant to take place after the war before the war or during it.

Name: Nuro
Frame: Zephyr
Appearance: Tenno, normal zephyr, Human has black long hair that reaches a few centimiteres bellow her shoulders, white skin, black eyes.
Personality: Uh... Undyne? I truly suck at writing a characters personallity, so if you played / watched someone play Undertale, it's basically her
Bio: Nuro was the best of the best in her Tenno squad. Brain, brawn, spaghtti cooking skills... everything.
Except... that there was a slight problem.
She can be angered very, VERY, easily. 
So after almost killing her teacher after he accidently stepped on her leg, she was sent to live on a deserted dwarf planet in the Kuiper belt.
Apperantly it wasn't deserted. It was the sci-fi equivilent of the wild west.
Small towns, cowboys, crazy town old man...
The humans there never even saw a Tenno; They were baffled when she first demonstrated her tail wing.
When the war hit, she didn't even know; she was busy rescuing kids from wells or chasing a certain individual wearing a red coat called Vash.
When she finally returned to the planets, she saw the results of the war.
She found a burnt skeleton in the place that used to be her dojo.
Her teacher... Or maybe not, there were plenty of people in her clan.
She was angred. 
Very.
Very.
Angred.

(Insert Trigun Refference here #VashTheStampede lol) 

Good character but I'm not extactly 100% keen on the stuff about Cowboys and stuff. Aside from that though she's good.

A note for everyone: I'll be starting the rp tommorow when I wake up so expect it to come at 8am or over in uk time. I wanna do a little prologue bit when the war has began with the events of how everyone's lives have changed and whatever. After the prologue bit has finished it will go to present (rp) time and the OCs will be taking shelter in one of the relays (Mercury or Pluto relay I think). Just wanted you guys to know so you don't do stuff that's meant to take place after the war before the war or during it.

Nah, ignore the cowboy stuff. I just needed a reason for Nuro to be out of the inner solar system and i wanted to make a little referance.

Edited by BlackerGames

Well looking at some of the recent rps I can see that this rp feels really similar to the apocalypse with all of the stuff about a war and stuff with people trying to survive. That might be a reason not too many people tagged along as they thought it was some sort of cheap rip off of the apocalypse. It isn't too easy thinking off ideas as most of the good ones are taken really and some ideas which are taken are good but don't really make sense with warframe and stuff. Btw I'll start the rp pretty soon today.

Well looking at some of the recent rps I can see that this rp feels really similar to the apocalypse with all of the stuff about a war and stuff with people trying to survive. That might be a reason not too many people tagged along as they thought it was some sort of cheap rip off of the apocalypse. It isn't too easy thinking off ideas as most of the good ones are taken really and some ideas which are taken are good but don't really make sense with warframe and stuff. Btw I'll start the rp pretty soon today.

Can't wait to try Nuro for the first time!

How am I exactly supposed to start? Do I make my own little prologue to my character in some other part of the system? Or are all our OCs at the same place as your OC?

yea. Everyone is going to be in some other place but i wanted to do that beginning part to make people understand the beginning abit more. Just notify that your OC is in a different area or something ok

Wait, do i start before the war? of after? Cuz i kind of planned a little start post for undyne Nuro that works AFTER the war...

its a little prologue bit so it is before the war has started but if you don't wanna join until after the war then thats fine by me.

its only a small prologue anyway so it should take about a page or less maybe.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Good morning travelers! And Happy new year, Guess I should get int character and jump in eh?

Yep. Just to remind you we are doing a little prologue bit for this rp before the war so make sure to leave the after war stuff for after the war.

And happy new year :D

Edited by crimsonspartan1