The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken [Ooc/recruiting/feedback]

crimsonspartan1

D20 system? What's that? :|

D20, the primary dice used in D&D, the ultimate role playing game?

I'll give you an example.

Say a grineer has an AC (Armor class) of 7.

You roll a D20. If you roll 7 and below, you miss. But if you roll 8 and above, you hit. 1 is a critical failure, meaning the reasult will hurt you in a way, and 20 is critical success, meaning the attack will automatically succeed and will do double damage. You can select set damage for secondaries, primaries and melees. Look at this dead RP for an example: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/531963-slaughtering-depths-ic-invite-only-18/

D20, the primary dice used in D&D, the ultimate role playing game?

I'll give you an example.

Say a grineer has an AC (Armor class) of 7.

You roll a D20. If you roll 7 and below, you miss. But if you roll 8 and above, you hit. 1 is a critical failure, meaning the reasult will hurt you in a way, and 20 is critical success, meaning the attack will automatically succeed and will do double damage. You can select set damage for secondaries, primaries and melees. Look at this dead RP for an example: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/531963-slaughtering-depths-ic-invite-only-18/

Sounds like an awesome idea but I might have to fix some stuff up to get this all set up.

Dunno if I should use it or not though

Edited by crimsonspartan1

I like the idea but I may not use it. Maybe if I get bored I can make another rp with the system or when a new one with that system is made I'll join it and try it out. Don't really wanna use it in case it messes up some stuff. What happens if you are armed with op gear while fighting a kubrow and you got a 1. You are pretty much dead :| I'll just stick to the current theme of this rp for now.

Thing is, you shoild use even basic stats for every character, and like every roll system, strange things can happen.

(Ex. Survivor punching Tenno, good rolls, Tenno tries to fight back, bad rolls, Survivor kills Tenno with bare fists)

but also awesome things can happen

Ex. a dwarf with 9 braids on his beard, holding a lance meant to kill dragon while riding on a giant bald eagle and charging towards a dragon, than rolling 20, dealing 8d12 and landing ALL 12's and killing it. This moment was legendary.

but also awesome things can happen

Ex. a dwarf with 9 braids on his beard, holding a lance meant to kill dragon while riding on a giant bald eagle and charging towards a dragon, than rolling 20, dealing 8d12 and landing ALL 12's and killing it. This moment was legendary.

You are talking to the guy that beheaded a king and let a guard fall on on the crown (still on the king head)with the face, killing him. (all this while i was roleplaying as nude ork persuading people with his long, hard...

...Axe)

But, one time it happened that a friend Oc was one shotted by falling on a canyon because it slipped on my piss(he rolled 1...)

You are talking to the guy that beheaded a king and let a guard fall on on the crown (still on the king head)with the face, killing him. (all this while i was roleplaying as nude ork persuading people with his long, hard...

...Axe)

But, one time it happened that a friend Oc was one shotted by falling on a canyon because it slipped on my piss(he rolled 1...)

My character died once becasue he slipped in the shower and broke his neck.

Ah. Well kinda sad to see famous going. Btw sorry if I looked at it wrong but I think you meta gamed slightly when you took control of sokras for abit. Might be wrong but yea.

Well, just let me know if Im doing something you don't want in the RP,

I can just re-edit it if need be.

Just trying to add more mystery and strangeness to it. 

Apologies if it's wrong...

No, I have only played the walking dead Demo once. Are you meaning to say they'll remember you showing them that they're tenno?

Yep.

In the games, it allways shows up when you say something meaningfull to one of the character. This case is quite similiar in my opinion.

How have you newer played them? They are THE games for RPers.

They came out too slow for me. the weekly releases were also something that I didn't have time to view as I had much better things to do.

Also, They're nice, but they most better represent the whole view of split paths and decision making really playing a part in the telling of the story. I loved it and yes I recommend it too, but I learned from RP sites and Forums. 

Things will heat up in phobos i'll tell ya that. I'll also be using my OC vicious which was going to be in the 2 previous versions to be the bandit leader of his group. I'll change him abit and maybe change his name as vicious is... meh

Thanks for the spoilers, can you feel the sarchasm?