The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken [Ooc/recruiting/feedback]

crimsonspartan1

XD. I just wanted to tell you so you would kinda understand. He will still have his flamethrower arm and such but with a name change and some other stuff.

You just did it again! Flamethrower arms are supposed to be kept hidden until the final fight! Have you newer seen an action movie?

Most people who have already seen the other 2 rps already know about him anyway. No one in the actual story will know though :P

Yeah, but it's us who are trying to get emersed into the story, not our characters.

What is better: having a cool and interesting/shocking reveal IC, or just spoiling everithing by saying it out loud OOC?

Most people who have already seen the other 2 rps already know about him anyway. No one in the actual story will know though :P

NO ONE SAW THE OTHER 2 RP CRIMSON.

NO

ONE.

(almost)

(jk)

and yeah, you are talking with a crew of ARMED TO THE TEETH Tenno's, and a Dax that managed to survive ALONE against Tenno's to take supplies, and the you put them against....

...bandits.

im expecting something like the Red Army of Metro or im gonna be really disappointed as i should remember you that those are going against...

Tenno's, armed to the teeth

What's basically a Star Wars Republic Commando, trained to kill Sentients and equipped with a Burston Prime (Ordnance Weapon)

An Engineer with a mechanical arm that has basically a Sicarus inside it.

Don't say anything else please, just let me meet my expectations on the Ic thread when we are on Phobos.

Edited by vodkacrepper

Just checked it (if the story about the Ivara who killed everyone with her Spector is the right one). I like it but is she evil? Or just a hunter killing people for a pay check? Or am I just getting confused XD either way I like her story.

Like I said earlier, she's not exactly evil. She's just got an incomplete understanding of the world. Everyone uses spectres to kill stuff right? You never assume that they can think. So what if one became sentient? What if one decided to carve it's own path? All it would know about the world is "kill or be killed". After a while they would become corrupted, making her more unstable. Spectres aren't meant to be out for very long. So that's all I can remember right now. Generally, she's confused and thinks the only purpose of the world is to kill.

Is everyone ready with what they are doing right now because I kinda want to time skip again but only by abit so the gang arrives at Phobos as I don't want to say that they instantly get there.

I'm sorry that my gang is what's making yall wait, but we'll try going through that scene as soon as possible.

NO ONE SAW THE OTHER 2 RP CRIMSON.

NO

ONE.

(almost)

(jk)

and yeah, you are talking with a crew of ARMED TO THE TEETH Tenno's, and a Dax that managed to survive ALONE against Tenno's to take supplies, and the you put them against....

...bandits.

im expecting something like the Red Army of Metro or im gonna be really disappointed as i should remember you that those are going against...

Tenno's, armed to the teeth

What's basically a Star Wars Republic Commando, trained to kill Sentients and equipped with a Burston Prime (Ordnance Weapon)

An Engineer with a mechanical arm that has basically a Sicarus inside it.

Don't say anything else please, just let me meet my expectations on the Ic thread when we are on Phobos.

Sorry but I'm gonna say something. It is an after war rp so people will most likely kill each other for there own. And like some after war games they have bandits, raiders, thieves and even pirates (just don't expect them to appear in this rp XD). Of course it isn't only Tenno who are doing this supply run ( pretty sure there's a grineer and a corpus in his run...don't think there is a corpus OC yet :|). Things will get harder and harder later on in the rp, I don't wanna rush everyone.

Well, I haven't seen her in action yet, so I'm not sure what there is to refine.

But If she's just like in the other thread, I'd say make her more mature.

Hmm. Interesting point. The other RP is most definitely not what she's going to be like. The Ivara in that RP is just something to keep the thread going with minor similarities to the actual Spec. Anyway, what Ibmeant by refining is generally fixing up any backstory, any personality issues BEFORE I put her in action. I don't want to make the same mistakes I made with Zero.

I've been wondering why were were paused... Was looking forward to continuing. ( Now that my mornings are open )

I dunno if he is coming back or not so we may have to time skip without him unless he comes back

There are a few ways to handle it, here are some ideas

1. Your call. Toss in some editing if necessary , make the time skip, and let's get this train rollin'.

Or

2. We continue to wait and end the sub-story properly. 

OR

3.We can Times skip now. And come back to the Story between Me, Denny, and Fam0u5 at a later date with a Flashback-skit. 

( I prefer the 3rd option in my opinion. More viable so the story doesn't deteriorate, Still, just suggestions. )

Edited by (PS4)Gunbuster17_6

I agree with crimson, leave me out of the Rp for the meantime, I will be looking over things but I don't have the time right now for a final coup de grace. So just move on in the story without me.

(Silvia if you need to move the ship to Phobos, you're free to take controls, but Cinder and Smolder stay out of this fight.)

I agree with crimson, leave me out of the Rp for the meantime, I will be looking over things but I don't have the time right now for a final coup de grace. So just move on in the story without me.

(Silvia if you need to move the ship to Phobos, you're free to take controls, but Cinder and Smolder stay out of this fight.)

Oi ! You better return to us and do the flashback finale for the squad, The Squad will never die!  :D

(Good luck with your RP'ing business, Good on ya)