The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Chance On Another Xb1 Migration (Soonish)?

Slap_Happy

Question

Played PC version back in 2014 and had a friend mention to me it was on XB1.. I love playing Destiny on XB1 and figured I would give Warframe a go again.

Saw there was a migration from PC to XB1, but read it is not all the time and I missed the last one.

Wonder how I should proceed and if I should hold my breath for another migration if it's soon.. I bought some plat on the PC edition back in the day and I would hate to see my progress go to waste...

Can anyone chime in? 

6 answers to this question

From the FAQ:

Will I ever get another opportunity to migrate my account to PS4 or Xbox One?

Account migration was only available for a limited time and required special permission from Sony and Microsoft. We currently do not have any plans to offer another account migration. 

In a recent Livestream they stated that they are trying to have another migration in the new year, but in the end Sony/Microsoft have the last word.

Moved to Players Helping Players subforum.

Thanks Eagle!

If there is anymore information given out about a possible migration would it only be through Live Streams? 

I don't typically follow those and just read forums and places like reddit. I do follow Warframe on FB though. 

Just don't want to miss it if there is another. 

Thanks Eagle!

If there is anymore information given out about a possible migration would it only be through Live Streams? 

I don't typically follow those and just read forums and places like reddit. I do follow Warframe on FB though. 

nothing solid, they did say they were going to try to set one up next year. that was about it.

Thanks Eagle!

Dev streams have a overview posted after them. https://warframe.com/news/devstream-65-overview

Edited by Nazzami