The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest Way To Farm Brakk?

(PSN)Redemption_015

Question

13 answers to this question

Try going on random missions with 3 other people that are marked by G3 and stay in missions for 5minutes and then restart (deception is pretty easy one).

I've tried that many times and absolutely nothing has happened. What is the actual spawn chance with a fully marked squad?

you could do the law of retribution raid multiple times... just make sure to kill the g3 when they spawn

I already said in my OP that my clan is lazy and doesn't do raids often and public raids are like the plague.

Doing Law of Retribution Raid should be the easiest way to farm brakk cuz 100% guranteed spawn of G3.

But if you cant, I recommend doing Ceres survival. That's the most effective way for me so far.

Stay until 5 min, extract if G3 doesnt appear. You can occasionally get some rare mods/stance at the same time.

Doing Law of Retribution Raid should be the easiest way to farm brakk cuz 100% guranteed spawn of G3.

But if you cant, I recommend doing Ceres survival. That's the most effective way for me so far.

Stay until 5 min, extract if G3 doesnt appear. You can occasionally get some rare mods/stance at the same time.

They don't always spawn in raid, but yes the chances of them spawning are pretty high.

I feel like this thread is full of failed reading comprehension.

I don't think your post is helping either, so if you have nothing useful to say to help him then rather don't post ;)

Edited by Dominik1231

Brakk and G3 are fairly frequent sight in normal warframe gameplay- I've collected nearly 2 sets in 2 months not trying specifically. 

Just play, it will come, and as secondary weapon - vayerlock outclases it in range and magazine department, while syncicate AoE can be a good or a bad thing if you are trying to stay silent. Damage is similar but brakk has some small spread which makes it easier to hit targets and sometimes even take down multiple opponents.