The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Right To Be Called Noob If You Dont Wanna Sel Some Thing Cheap?

(PSN)zedlanik

Question

i mean like some one wanted to buy auger strike mod so i replay to him i got my for 300p maxed so i can sale it for 300 as i dont really need one extra he replays that that mod goes for 80 - 90 p that i am a noob and i should sale him maxed for 90p i know that those players that are trying to buy every thing cheap are those that will sale it for maxed price but being called noob for some thing like that damm 

9 answers to this question

A maxed Metal Auger goes for 300p? I not much of a trading aficionado, and I don't know how much people normally charge for mods on PS4, but it sounds to me like you seriously overpaid for that mod. I mean Metal Auger is rare but certainly not that rare, and it only has six ranks so even having pre-maxed out doesn't justify that price. 300p is more like the price for a Maxed Heavy Caliber or a similar maxed out R10 mod in my experience.

I won't advocate the person you were trying to sell it to being rude about it, but unless things are different on the PS4 a mod like Metal Auger shouldn't cost a player nearly as much as you paid for it.

You can't be called a noob for selling something for a decent price, the people buying only want a good price for themselves and will pray on the weak are intimidated by low baller offers.

WarframeTrading.com gives a rough guideline to how much something is worth, I don't know how up to date it is but hopefully it helps prevent you from getting a bad deal

A maxed Metal Auger goes for 300p? I not much of a trading aficionado, and I don't know how much people normally charge for mods on PS4, but it sounds to me like you seriously overpaid for that mod. I mean Metal Auger is rare but certainly not that rare, and it only has six ranks so even having pre-maxed out doesn't justify that price. 300p is more like the price for a Maxed Heavy Caliber or a similar maxed out R10 mod in my experience.

I won't advocate the person you were trying to sell it to being rude about it, but unless things are different on the PS4 a mod like Metal Auger shouldn't cost a player nearly as much as you paid for it.

A LOL AUGER STRIKE MOD NOT METAL AUGER ....AUGER STRIKE MOD IS MELEE PUNCTURE ;-)

i mean like some one wanted to buy auger strike mod so i replay to him i got my for 300p maxed so i can sale it for 300 as i dont really need one extra he replays that that mod goes for 80 - 90 p that i am a noob and i should sale him maxed for 90p i know that those players that are trying to buy every thing cheap are those that will sale it for maxed price but being called noob for some thing like that damm 

I just wanted to ask why people say maxed mod when it costs like 10 fusion cores to max it out? Is it even worth mentioning? I have seen kind of things like that 'WTS Unranked buzzkill 200plat' and other guy said 'WTS Maxed buzzkill 500plat' like what? it costs 10 fusion cores to max it out, it is a pure scam...

I just wanted to ask why people say maxed mod when it costs like 10 fusion cores to max it out? Is it even worth mentioning? I have seen kind of things like that 'WTS Unranked buzzkill 200plat' and other guy said 'WTS Maxed buzzkill 500plat' like what? it costs 10 fusion cores to max it out, it is a pure scam...

i dont know but i got my maxed for 300p so i am not a expert but some player like i like to buy it maxed out thats just me 

i dont know but i got my maxed for 300p so i am not a expert but some player like i like to buy it maxed out thats just me 

Fair response, but it shouldn't cost more if it only requires less than 10 cores to max it out, and some people really don't understand that. It's like paying another 200plat for 10 fusion cores :D

A LOL AUGER STRIKE MOD NOT METAL AUGER ....AUGER STRIKE MOD IS MELEE PUNCTURE ;-)

Oh whoops, misread that one, my bad ^_^ `

In that case it's a bit hard to say what constitutes as a fair price for a rare mod like Auger Strike, but calling someone a noob over it certainly isn't the right thing to do when they could just politely turn down the offer.