The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help (Resolution Problem)

dendroaspis84

Question

Guys, I just bought new monitor today which has 2560x1080 resolution & when I entered in game, maximum is 1920x1200 res there & image is stretched. Doesn't this game support my new monitor resolution? :( Or maybe I need to re-install anything?

Please DE answer me, or anyone who has the same resolution monitor

Edited by dendroaspis84

11 answers to this question

You only changed your monitor? Do file verification in the launcher options (that little gear wheel in upper right corner). I've never used it myself but have read a few times posts by people praising the detail of the game visible in 4k, so it should be entirely possible for your monitor to work.

If file verification doesn't work you can try reinstalling the game if you have the connection and patience for that.

You only changed your monitor? Do file verification in the launcher options (that little gear wheel in upper right corner). I've never used it myself but have read a few times posts by people praising the detail of the game visible in 4k, so it should be entirely possible for your monitor to work.

If file verification doesn't work you can try reinstalling the game if you have the connection and patience for that.

OK, doing it right now. If it doesn't help, I'll re-install. Thx for answer.

up-to-date drivers?

also reinstalling doesn't help you more than the Options in the launcher

Yes, drivers are up to date. How can I contact technical support?

Try setting monitor aspect ratio to Auto.

Can't find that button. I think my monitor doesn't have auto adjusment, it just gives me warning that game isn't running on my native resolution. In game options, I see 21:9 aspect ratio, but there's no resuliton 2560x1080 in list :|