The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Winter Pack Offer. Where Is My Plat ?!

(XBOX)AZRA3L POW3R

Question

Hey guys

So DE announced a discounted price till january 7th on the plats, and as a result I went to the store and bought the 33.49$ discounted package. However the transaction process been taking alittle bit longer than usual and then I got a message saying '' Something went wrong ''. I went to double check on warframe & the Xbox store only to realise that the money were gone and no platinum in return. I've received my receipt of purchase from microsoft regarding the transaction so that's one good news atleast. Did that happen to you before ? Should I wait or file for a ticket guys?

2 answers to this question

I'd say give it 24 hours, if not, then submit a ticket. If you get your platinum before the ticket is answered make sure you tag it as "completed".

Other than that, make sure you link them the receipt (or a picture not showing too many essential personal info as they already have this). Good luck!

I'd say give it 24 hours, if not, then submit a ticket. If you get your platinum before the ticket is answered make sure you tag it as "completed".

Other than that, make sure you link them the receipt (or a picture not showing too many essential personal info as they already have this). Good luck!

Thank you for the Input, appreciate that.