The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Build

Caseph

Question

Hey guys I just got Loki Prime build. Any mods that would be ideal for Loki or mandatory? I'm not sure how to build him. Is it reasonable to add rush to Loki or should I just add something else for him thats more useful?

Edited by Tittay

6 answers to this question

Loki is the fastest frame in the game, if you want speed make sure it's in the exilus slot. Duration is mandatory for Loki. Irradiating Disarm is a common augment for him. I personally have a irradiating disarm build and a full duration build/ spy build. You can always use Speed Drift for the Casting and Sprint speed increase instead of Rush.

Loki Solo King,

This multipropose build has been my go-to since the introduction of Corrupted mods an has yet to fail me.

e7jwkZh.jpg

Several tweaks can be made.

Energy Siphon instead of Corrosive Proyection, which grants self sustained Invisibility, even without a Primed Continuity and just a regular one.

Switch the augment for any of the other two, as they all are very good ones.

Get an Arcane Essence helmet (only by trading) and pair it with a maxed Fleeting Expertise instead, this gives the 175% efficiency cap and frees the slot of Streamline for anything you'd like. This still provides self sustained invisibility with just a regular Continuity.

For aura, pick Energy Siphon. Loki without energy is dead Loki.

Your primary mod focus is power efficiency. Pick Streamline and Fleeting Expertice. FE will hit your invisibility duration, but is still worth it to minimize cost of Radial Disarm.

Radial Disarm is second focus. It's absolutely amazing skill, especially for group play. Pick Stretch and Overextended. Loki doesn't benefit from power strength, so there is no tradeoff.

Third focus is Invisibility. Loki is made of paper, so it's important to always stay invisible. Pick Continuity. Don't use Narrow Minded - it will nerf RD radius. If you pick Constitution instead, you will get your invisibility somewhere at 10 seconds mark, with approximate cost of 3-5 energy per activation. IMO, that's more than enough. If you get your hands on Primed Continuity, you can extend that period, and even make Invisibility energy-positive.

That leaves 2 mod slots. If you don't feel confident, place Vitality in there - poison can be devastating for Loki. Try to play with augment mods - Irradiating Disarm is very nice to have. Just don't pick Flow. It's absolutely useless.

Edit: people like to use "Infinite Invisibility" build, but it nerfs RD, and, IMO, is absolute overkill, especially with Primed Continuity around.

Edited by Serafim_94

Rush is viable for him if you wanna go fast, no issue there. I actually have 3 loki builds depending on what im doing. 

If it's a stealth type mission(Spy) I go with all maxed(if you have it):

Energy Siphon

Hushed Invis.

P. Flow

Narrow Minded

P. Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Vitality

Natural Talent 

Speed Drift 

For endless missions I go with Range and efficiency to be able to spam disarm:

Energy Siphon

Radiating Disarm

P. Flow

Overextended

P. Continuity

R3 Fleeting E.

Streamline

Vitality

Natural Talent 

Cunning Drift 

The last build is pretty much for everything else and is my kinda jack of all trades build:

Energy Siphon

Radiating Disarm

P. Flow

Overextended

P. Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Vitality

Quick Thinking 

Endurance Drift 

Loki is the fastest frame in the game, if you want speed make sure it's in the exilus slot. Duration is mandatory for Loki. Irradiating Disarm is a common augment for him. I personally have a irradiating disarm build and a full duration build/ spy build. You can always use Speed Drift for the Casting and Sprint speed increase instead of Rush.

Loki Solo King,

Thanks for the tips!

For aura, pick Energy Siphon. Loki without energy is dead Loki.

Your primary mod focus is power efficiency. Pick Streamline and Fleeting Expertice. FE will hit your invisibility duration, but is still worth it to minimize cost of Radial Disarm.

Radial Disarm is second focus. It's absolutely amazing skill, especially for group play. Pick Stretch and Overextended. Loki doesn't benefit from power strength, so there is no tradeoff.

Third focus is Invisibility. Loki is made of paper, so it's important to always stay invisible. Pick Continuity. Don't use Narrow Minded - it will nerf RD radius. If you pick Constitution instead, you will get your invisibility somewhere at 10 seconds mark, with approximate cost of 3-5 energy per activation. IMO, that's more than enough. If you get your hands on Primed Continuity, you can extend that period, and even make Invisibility energy-positive.

That leaves 2 mod slots. If you don't feel confident, place Vitality in there - poison can be devastating for Loki. Try to play with augment mods - Irradiating Disarm is very nice to have. Just don't pick Flow. It's absolutely useless.

Edit: people like to use "Infinite Invisibility" build, but it nerfs RD, and, IMO, is absolute overkill, especially with Primed Continuity around.

Alright, using Energy Siphon

Rush is viable for him if you wanna go fast, no issue there. I actually have 3 loki builds depending on what im doing. 

Energy Siphon

Hushed Invis.

P. Flow

Narrow Minded

P. Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Vitality

Natural Talent 

Speed Drift 

Energy Siphon

Radiating Disarm

P. Flow

Overextended

P. Continuity

R3 Fleeting E.

Streamline

Vitality

Natural Talent 

Cunning Drift 

The last build is pretty much for everything else and is my kinda jack of all trades build:

Energy Siphon

Radiating Disarm

P. Flow

Overextended

P. Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Vitality

Quick Thinking 

Endurance Drift 

Thanks for all the builds, I need them! :) 

Energy Siphon

Hushed Invis.

P. Flow

Narrow Minded

P. Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Vitality

Natural Talent 

Speed Drift 

Energy Siphon

Radiating Disarm

P. Flow

Overextended

P. Continuity

R3 Fleeting E.

Streamline

Vitality

Natural Talent 

Cunning Drift 

Energy Siphon

Radiating Disarm

P. Flow

Overextended

P. Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Vitality

Quick Thinking 

Endurance Drift 

Im Thinking about going with these 2 builds. What would be more reliable in 20-40 minutes survival or Wave 20 Defense t3-4? Personally which one do you use out of these 2?

EDIT: I ment the last 2 builds

EDIT: Is is reasonable to add stretch to Loki?

Edited by Tittay