Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Divine Momentum

-GrigZ-

Got tipped by a mate of mine (Xarfrax) about your clan. 

I've been away rom the game for over a year, but active again for around 2-3 weeks! 

Plan too stick around for a while again! Would like to join if possible!

== Edit ==

I took the liberty of already filling out the form in the site :)

Edited by f4c30ff

Got tipped by a mate of mine (Xarfrax) about your clan. 

I've been away rom the game for over a year, but active again for around 2-3 weeks! 

Plan too stick around for a while again! Would like to join if possible!

== Edit ==

I took the liberty of already filling out the form in the site :)

You have an invite ingame !

Okay.

Is it possible I could go ahead and fill out that recruitment form on your website to kinda put myself in the queue?

Thanks and have a great day.

You have an invite ingame.

yo griggz buddy i havent played warframe ina  while but recently got back into it i wouldnt mind becoming part of the  warframe community   (its mighty raider btw)

You also have an invite :D

I would like to join too. Was in the Closed beta but set  it aside for some time. Picked it up in the beginning of this year.

Have been in a clan before. They milked me dry and then kicked me. That was 2 years ago.

I hope you are more of a fun based clan.

You have an invite ingame, and yea we are more for fun but, we have a bit of a competetive side in us as well :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining as well. Been looking for a decent clan and yours seems to be friendly enough and nicely sized :)

I'm more or less solo in my own Ghost Clan atm (to get the research) so I'd like to get in touch first before I leave it for a smooth transition. Added xxgrigzxx to my friends list. Oh, and I have 15 frames or so and MR9. IGN Schtirk.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in joining your clan. 

My mastery rank is 9, I've got about 400 hours logged on warframe. I've been of gaming for 11 years, starting with battlefield Vietnam, and battlefield 2. Moved on to play call of duty 2 in several competitive clans for TCL and TWL and 21st Century Warfare and. When battlefield 2142 came out I joined up with the 22nd Century Warfare as a tournament admin.

Have lead a guild in WoW to #1 server spot on the server shadow moon for progression raiding.

i know quite a bit about online communities and I would love to join your clan to help it grow and prosper.  I am active 7 days a week, and am able to help with anything the administration may need.

1 hour ago, IndustrialHaze said:

I'm interested in joining your clan. 

My mastery rank is 9, I've got about 400 hours logged on warframe. I've been of gaming for 11 years, starting with battlefield Vietnam, and battlefield 2. Moved on to play call of duty 2 in several competitive clans for TCL and TWL and 21st Century Warfare and. When battlefield 2142 came out I joined up with the 22nd Century Warfare as a tournament admin.

Have lead a guild in WoW to #1 server spot on the server shadow moon for progression raiding.

i know quite a bit about online communities and I would love to join your clan to help it grow and prosper.  I am active 7 days a week, and am able to help with anything the administration may need.

Hey, thanks for considering us :) 

If you would be so kind as to fill in an application on our website. It is so we know we get serious people joining and that they won't leave after a few days :P 

http://www.divineintervention.eu/

On top you will find a recruitment tab, click on it and fill in the form.

I'll contact you once that is done.

All the best,

Grigz