The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Build Help

ShieldMaMeat

Question

Well, I got volt prime building atm and I fancy to play some of my starter frame...Excalibur. Currently I only sit at MR5 (almost 6) so my mods are limited but Im wondering what can I get mod wise that I could potentially use of excalibur AND volt prime. I wouldn't also mind a nice excalibur build as a reference point if your very kind. 

So what I have currently is Max Streamline, Max Flow, R6 redirection, Half leveled vitality, R4 Rifle amp aura, Max Damaged continuity, Max Damaged Intensity, Max Stretch and R6 steel fiber. I think I got them all there, Idk how to link a screen shot >.>

I haven't had any luck getting the non damaged versions of the mods i'm using. My Excalibur has a potato used on him but no forma (yet). My Volt prime will be getting a potato once ranked IF I like him.

I mostly like playing solo planet missions (not done the star map yet) or Group void stuff (currently in T2 void). Id like a build that I can focus getting pieces for that will carry me into T4 void Survivals/defends and beyond. I know some of the mods I have ranked won't flow into my volt prime (looking at you Steel fiber and vitality) and I know some like redirection should be maxed asap. Anyways share some knowledge with me tenno guru's if you got some spare time.

Current wep loadout for serious time;

Primary: Tiberon - potatoed, Corrosive + Blast, Serration, Multishot. Honestly it hits like a truck in a 3 hit burst.

Secondary: Sonicor - not potatoed (yet), Radiation, not much else on this yet. Rag dolls though >;)

Melee: Scindo Prime - Potatoed, Range, Corrosive, Dmg and speed mods. No stance. Not perfect but its what i got. 

Any suggestions im welcome to. Inb4 Boltor is great. I tried it to rank 30 but didn't like the way it shoots. I will prob try the Soma prime when I get MR6 but I dont mind the tiberon, wish I had a punch through mod for it. I also enjoy the Hek as much as my tiberon but 4 shots then reload can get me in bad situations sometimes.

1 answer to this question