Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Five Easy Steps To Getting 4 To 8, Or Even More,void Keys In A Short Amount Of Time.

polaskaroid

Step 1. Grab up to 3 friends to play warframe with.

Step 2. Have a blast playing warframe for an hour or two everyday.

Step 3. Hope that a Void Key might drop once or twice in the two week you play

Step 4. Depending on the amount of friends you play with, multiply that by the amount of key you have.

Step 5. Go and do countless Void Mission. Profit ??

After reading countless post on people complaining about not getting Void Key or that the RNG god require more virgins to be satisfy, I just like to give my 2 cent on the matter.

Warframe is suppose to be a co-operative PVE game where you get together with your friend and have a blast playing an awesome game as space ninjas. If you play it that way you shouldn't have a problem with void keys. I started playing Warframe with my 3 friends for only a month, individually we only got 2 or 3 keys, but we accumulated up to 12 keys at least just because we play together and all of us got a key. So instead of running only 2 or 3 Void mission, we could run 12 or more Void mission together. Being in a clan is even better, if you are in a good clan, clan mate have no problem with inviting you for a void mission from time to time.

TL;DR - More Friends = More Void Keys.

Sorry if my English is bad, not my first language.

Edited by polaskaroid

This is common sense xD Your english was good though :)

Common sense or not, doesn't really help with the void. Sure you get to GO to the void, but that's no help in getting the drops you need. No one can pretend that most people want to go to the void JUST for the looks, and not the drops for good stuff.

I'm inclined to agree with OP; they hinted at their content pacing in the latest livestream. These weapons, projects and other things were meant to be completed over the course of a month or more. Drop rates look tuned almost exactly right to accomplish what they're talking about. Would people rather have everything drop almost right away? It sounds like these people have a content consumption disorder. If they had their way, all the content people worked long hours to make would be consumed in a week or so, and then they'd be whining for more content. It's every bit as bad as an ill-mannered child with candy, and I'm embarrassed for them.

Common sense or not, doesn't really help with the void. Sure you get to GO to the void, but that's no help in getting the drops you need. No one can pretend that most people want to go to the void JUST for the looks, and not the drops for good stuff.

Even worse, I find The Void to be one of the most dull tilesets in the game with little parkour options which get penalized further by the rotating doors of doom.

Hey I guess I really did pay attention in my English class lol. 

Anyway, what I'm really trying to get at is that the Void Keys shouldn't be viewed as a farm fest or something you should farm day and night for.It's just a place for you and your friend to fck around with, especially the parkour room where we all wipe like idiots, as a reward for playing Warframe and having a chance to get some awesome looking weapon.

The more you go to the void (depending on the tier) the higher the chance of getting what you want. Is not supposed to be a 1 go thing.

Hey I guess I really did pay attention in my English class lol. 

Anyway, what I'm really trying to get at is that the Void Keys shouldn't be viewed as a farm fest or something you should farm day and night for.It's just a place for you and your friend to fck around with, especially the parkour room where we all wipe like idiots, as a reward for playing Warframe and having a chance to get some awesome looking weapon.

I disagree, it's a nice place, but you're there for loot. Not the looks.

Anyway, what I'm really trying to get at is that the Void Keys shouldn't be viewed as a farm fest or something you should farm day and night for.

But that's how some people even get to go to the void in the first place!

as a reward for playing Warframe and having a chance to get some awesome looking weapon.

And this? No. You won't "get a chance" if you only go once in awhile on low level missions.

The more you go to the void (depending on the tier) the higher the chance of getting what you want. Is not supposed to be a 1 go thing.

I never said it was, however good luck getting that rare item on tier 1, or if you got lucky, tier 2

Warframe is suppose to be a co-operative PVE

Agree with you apart from this, there wouldn't be a solo option if this was correct. As with most MMO's the game is designed to be played how you want to play it, the way you play is no more the correct way to play than the way I play.

I disagree, it's a nice place, but you're there for loot. Not the looks.

Anyway, what I'm really trying to get at is that the Void Keys shouldn't be viewed as a farm fest or something you should farm day and night for.

But that's how some people even get to go to the void in the first place!

as a reward for playing Warframe and having a chance to get some awesome looking weapon.

And this? No. You won't "get a chance" if you only go once in awhile on low level missions.

I never said it was, however good luck getting that rare item on tier 1, or if you got lucky, tier 2

Well its your opinion and I have no need to argue with it. However, by doing it my way we aren't going to the void once in a while. We would go 4 times in a row, if 1 key drop for all of us in a defense mission. That should increase our chance of getting good gear by a mile, and if we somehow got super lucky and got a T3 key. We can do it four times in a row, making it even better.

Agree with you apart from this, there wouldn't be a solo option if this was correct. As with most MMO's the game is designed to be played how you want to play it, the way you play is no more the correct way to play than the way I play.

I agree, power to the player. I'm just saying people who are playing solo shouldn't complain about low Void Key when they could have gotten their friend some keys also and run the Void more than once.

Well its your opinion and I have no need to argue with it. However, by doing it my way we aren't going to the void once in a while. We would go 4 times in a row, if 1 key drop for all of us in a defense mission. That should increase our chance of getting good gear by a mile, and if we somehow got super lucky and got a T3 key. We can do it four times in a row, making it even better.

However, by doing it my way we aren't going to the void once in a while.

with a tier one or two key, you are still only going once in awhile, esp if you're looking for a rare item

That should increase our chance of getting good gear by a mile, and if we somehow got super lucky and got a T3 key. We can do it four times in a row, making it even better.

I agree, 4 > 1 obv, but the thing is, there's like a .15% chance for a void key tier 3. If you got one of those, consider it your thunderbolt.

I agree, power to the player. I'm just saying people who are playing solo shouldn't complain about low Void Key when they could have gotten their friend some keys also and run the Void more than once.

I don't play solo and I think the key drop rate is silly, I've gotten 3 I think with 2 other friends, that's 9 keys total, and that wouldn't be ANYWHERE what I'd need, even with a tier 2 key everytime

Dropping voidkey 1 all day long is fine and possible, no issues. But u'll be done with t1 rewards after few days.

Grinding t2 keys is more difficult but still doable with a large amount of playtime.

Grinding t3 keys to finish your reaper prime, Latron prime, or even get some forma or frost prime bp is nearly impossible.

Pointless topic 

For the people who only look at Void Key availability from the point of view of 'what's best for me?', don't be upset if DE takes the same approach when deciding drop rates & plat pricing.  Can't really take a selfish point of view but then turn around and complain that someone else is doing the same thing to you.  Just saying.

I'm inclined to agree with OP; they hinted at their content pacing in the latest livestream. These weapons, projects and other things were meant to be completed over the course of a month or more. Drop rates look tuned almost exactly right to accomplish what they're talking about. Would people rather have everything drop almost right away? It sounds like these people have a content consumption disorder. If they had their way, all the content people worked long hours to make would be consumed in a week or so, and then they'd be whining for more content. It's every bit as bad as an ill-mannered child with candy, and I'm embarrassed for them.

Argument doesn't cut it. I speak for myself when I say this but a lot of vets (not that I consider myself a vet, people have been playing a lot longer than me..) are in the same boat as me...we put dozens if not hundreds of hours into this game when it literally had only one tile set.

If we can play this game and sink that much time into it when the game only had about 5 different rooms total and less than half the amount of weapons and frames it has now then I think we can handle the game not being a total grind fest and remain interested in it.

Prolonging the consumption of content via really incredibly bad drop rates of some of the first real "end game" content we've gotten in this game is just going to piss people off and make them stop playing out of frustration.

When there is no progression and it's either you are lucky or you are not games stop being fun.

Edited by f3llyn

I, for one, like the concept of each individual player getting a key when it's rewarded through a run. It's actually how I came to acquire everything from the void. I think I've found around 5 T2 Void Keys with my friends, which amounts to 20 runs. I guess if you play solo in this game, it can become a bit tedious and seem like a grindfest. 

Join a clan or keep an eye on regional and clan chat (council chat as well, if you have it), there are always opportunities to get into a void run.

RNG god needs more Virgins

Indeed !!!! Where are those virgins when you need them. Don't forget to chant the ancient words.

" From the times of dice rolling to todays Space Ninja Warframe

I, the son of RNG, would like to make an offer to you

A virgin for the price of what is mine to have,

I have slain countless Corpus, Grinner, Corrupted, and Infested,

please grant me my sole wish, my sole purpose in life.

"Insert Item Name"

May the god of RNG bless me and give me protection from the devil's Hellfire"

1.  Grind a low level defense mission like callista.

2.  run to round 5 and drop

3.  collect crazy amounts of resources and get an average of 3-5 void keys a day  per person

4. stop with the imaginary complaints about how hard keys are to get.

Edited by Agent_of_Change

1.  Grind a low level defense mission like callista.

2.  run to round 5 and drop

3.  collect crazy amounts of resources and get an average of 3-5 void keys a day  per person

4. stop with the imaginary complaints about how hard keys are to get.

Watch as your melted brain oozes out your ears.

I'm not sure about others, but wave 5-10 defense is the absolute most boring and mind numbing activity imaginable in this game for me.

P.S. That will only let you to stock up on stocks (heh) rather than get anything (not even forma).