Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin's Soluna Syandana Steamwork Shop Submission!

FrellingHazmot

Soluna Syandana http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=587435305

aE3dwvv.png

SaoKV9G.png

pzGcCGG.png

0UPJUj1.png

Crafted by the hands of Teshin himself to preserve the Orokin Legacy...

"The sun and moon are always at conflict, but are harmoniously bound by spacetime..."

~Teshin

Based on Teshin's Syandana with Conclave Sun and Moon design influences. Hope you guys like it! Don't forget to vote :3

Edited by KWANi

Hey Fellow Tennos!

Thanks for all your responses!

I uploaded my reference images to help clarify any confusion you guys might have with the design.

Yes there is animation to this! I've been having problems uploading it with Youtube, so as soon as that gets under way I'll let you guys know!

Edited by KWANi

Love the animated pieces. I was imagining them moving before seeing the animation, so that's quite satisfying! I also like the size a lot. I'm a fan of larger syandanas and accessories.

One crit tho: The middle gradient fade should either be much longer or it should be a solid tintmask, imo. 

Thanks for the review and comments guys!! I'm extremely flattered (and overwhelmed) by all your responses!  Regardless if this gets into the game or not, it's been very gratifying to know that working my butt off and not sleeping or eating that much in the past couple months has paid off in some way.

Edited by KWANi