The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

Caseph

Question

Is Loki Prime a viable warframe? I don't see much people use him. In which missions should I use him for? HOW should I use him? At the moment I'm just turning invisible every 10 seconds and spraying with my Boltor prime. Are there more efficient ways than this? I'm not sure how t play Loki. What weapons would be ideal for him?

11 answers to this question

Hes the frame for every mission, very viable. 

I play him more hit an run assassinating V.I.P's like heavy units. 

He has some if not the best synergy in the entire game. 

Eg 1, 4 

and so on 

The only way to learn how to use him properly is by trying new random things out.

Oh an Lokimasterace.

Hes the frame for every mission, very viable. 

I play him more hit an run assassinating V.I.P's like heavy units. 

He has some if not the best synergy in the entire game. 

Eg 1, 4 

and so on 

The only way to learn how to use him properly is by trying new random things out.

Oh an Lokimasterace.

Thanks for the tips!

He's the best looking warframe in the game, need I say more?

Loki is beautiful.

In addition to what NinjaZeku said...

While invisible, if an enemy's not aware of your position, you get 4x melee damage.

So a full-auto rifle on Loki is a waste.  Go for stealth or big-damage single-shot weapons or melee.

So Tigris, Tonkor, Galatine, etc. ?

Any suggestions for hard-hitting weapons or Melee?

Depends on what you want to do.  If you want to do stealth stuff, heavy melee weapons like the Galatine work.  If you want to avoid damage while killing enemies that are simply in the way, Tigris/Tonkor wouldn't be bad.  If you want stealth at a range, a silent Opticor or bow would work.

You could also use Loki for protection and/or mayhem.  Radial Disarm makes deadly-if-they-see-you ranged enemies into much stupider melee enemies.  There's also the syndicate augment that makes his disarm cause confusion which helps keep them from attacking you or your team for longer as well.

Don't mod into power strength - you gain no benefit from it. Duration is needed for long invisibility and range (usually max range with stretch+overextended) is needed for disarm.

He's highly viable even in end-game because of his disarm. Combined with some other CC like nova's molecular prime, vauban's bastille/vortex or mirage's prism blind, it can basically become a complete enemy stopping force

Depends on what you want to do. If you want to do stealth stuff, heavy melee weapons like the Galatine work. If you want to avoid damage while killing enemies that are simply in the way, Tigris/Tonkor wouldn't be bad. If you want stealth at a range, a silent Opticor or bow would work.

You could also use Loki for protection and/or mayhem. Radial Disarm makes deadly-if-they-see-you ranged enemies into much stupider melee enemies. There's also the syndicate augment that makes his disarm cause confusion which helps keep them from attacking you or your team for longer as well.

Alright! Thanks for the tips!

Don't mod into power strength - you gain no benefit from it. Duration is needed for long invisibility and range (usually max range with stretch+overextended) is needed for disarm.

He's highly viable even in end-game because of his disarm. Combined with some other CC like nova's molecular prime, vauban's bastille/vortex or mirage's prism blind, it can basically become a complete enemy stopping force

Yup! Already have a build ready using those mods. Edited by Tittay

Loki prime masterrace. Many people consider him most powerful frame in game. He can achieve permanent invisibility, without any outside input but his own energy siphon. His newbie friendly powers even do't require skills or imagination to use. No "new and improved" drain powers, but old, activate +duration where you can suck on ev and energy restores while be invisible. His skills virtually don't do any damage which means that they are infinitely scalable, work same against lvl 0 and lvl 200 enemies.

Get hushed invisibility for spy missions and irradiated disarm for normal missions. 

Edited by ThorienKELL