The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iliac Armor, Anyone Has?

ThorienKELL

Question

I saw it on one chroma and it looked quite good, amazing actually. Was thinking of getting it but I'm not so sure on how many frames this thing thematically fits? I would not like to buy 200P set to use only on one frame, if you understand ... 

Any experiences? 

Edited by ThorienKELL

7 answers to this question

I saw it on one chroma and it looked quite good, amazing actually. Was thinking of getting it but I'm not so sure on how many frames this thing thematically fits? I would not like to buy 200P set to use only on one frame, if you understand ... 

Any experiences? 

Yep i also use it on my chroma and it looks freaking badass. Just fits with his dragon theme. Other than that...i'm not using it haha. So if you like to play chroma a lot, go ahead and get the syandana. The rest isn't all that good imo so you don't have to throw 200p out.

Put that set on my Chroma and Saryn. Can't say that it fits other frames better.

Yep. This set looks best on Chroma and Saryn. It also fits Zephyrs flying theme. And while we're on the flying topic, don't forget it looks great on any frame while in Archwing. I would go ahead and get the armor. It's works well to shake things up.