The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check - Legendary Core

Ambiroa

Question

21 answers to this question

Clearly not the rarest since it can drop... But anyways, I'd sell it for about 1k but I'm not sure at all.

lool yeah I meant the rarest item that drops ;) Will edit my post sir :D

1k, yeah that's what I am thinking as well, thanks.

Well it is not the rarest thing anymore, though it is VERY rare indeed. I am totally unsure if the old prices still apply, since you can get it from sorties now.

Anyway- if the old values still apply, you should be decked out with plat for the rest of your life, since i remember someone selling it for 4k back in the day. Since it drops now though...selling it for 1k(which is still a lot, maxed out primed mods go for about 500) is probably a good idea.

If you are really unsure about the price start a bit higher and go lower from there. "If it has a price, it will be bought" and all that jazz.

Capitalism hoooo~!

id say a good 2000 plat, altough i could be wrong since it really is hard to judge the market price of an item that offten then not, never gets advertised or sold

2k sounds epic. Yeah this is the issue I have, I have no idea how the community values this thing, the only actual way is to see how much cores and credits it will cost me to max a R10 primed mod. And even that I have never tried, my highest ranked is R8 point blank, and I forgot how much it took to get there :P

2k sounds epic. Yeah this is the issue I have, I have no idea how the community values this thing, the only actual way is to see how much cores and credits it will cost me to max a R10 primed mod. And even that I have never tried, my highest ranked is R8 point blank, and I forgot how much it took to get there :P

Since it drops now it worth a little bit more than maxed primed mod. ~600

Well it is not the rarest thing anymore, though it is VERY rare indeed. I am totally unsure if the old prices still apply, since you can get it from sorties now.

Anyway- if the old values still apply, you should be decked out with plat for the rest of your life, since i remember someone selling it for 4k back in the day. Since it drops now though...selling it for 1k(which is still a lot, maxed out primed mods go for about 500) is probably a good idea.

If you are really unsure about the price start a bit higher and go lower from there. "If it has a price, it will be bought" and all that jazz.

Capitalism hoooo~!

4k, holy guacemoly! There is no way to have a ballpark number on how many of them are dropped/in possession? Maybe an easier question to answer, if you have one, what would be the absolute minimum you want to sell it for?

Cmon guys "help" OP little bit further with your advises plse :)

Since the sorties, prices dropped considerably. Now legendary cores are trafficked fairly often. Prices range from 400-550 I would say, depending on your patience on market. I usually buy them at 400 but ppl most often ask closer to 500. 

Cmon guys "help" OP little bit further with your advises plse :)

Since the sorties, prices dropped considerably. Now legendary cores are trafficked fairly often. Prices range from 400-550 I would say, depending on your patience on market. I usually buy them at 400 but ppl most often ask closer to 500. 

This tenno is right. Others plz dont give further false hopes to OP.

Since L. core drops from sortie reward, the price of it has dropped significantly, at least on PC side.

From my experience, selling price range is 500-700, while buying offer ranges from 400-600.

OP be prepared to earn about 500-600 only if you're planning to sell it.

whats the use of legendary core?

if it is 500p. might as well you buy the max rank it wont even cost that much

for example, max blind rage i think in market at most worth 400 to 500p

people mostly buy legendary cores to max out primed mods without having to pay the 1 million tax if they buy the mod itself already maxed I think.

Edited by _Medo_

I keep seeing the prices range from 400-600p in Trade chat so you can go from there. Tbh, anything above 700 is overpriced and a rip-off; unless you're into that sort of thing. =/

Haha no, I am not. I did test it by saying 1000p to see what kind of response I get, some very rude ppl out there lool. But I am selling it for 600p.

Haha no, I am not. I did test it by saying 1000p to see what kind of response I get, some very rude ppl out there lool. But I am selling it for 600p.

1k plat was understandable when it couldn't be obtained within the game unless DE gave them to you. But now, yeah, 1k is way too much.