Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Helmet For Tennogen wip "Jackal".

arch111

- 2016-08-31 -

nekros_reaching_by_gaber111-dag326z.jpgnekros_hq_by_gaber111-dacpn6a.jpg

anubis_slanted_by_gaber111-d9t59c0.jpg

I thought there was no way I csn submit this now with Inaros's alt helm being Anubis.

But there are more canines in Lore than just the one.

So being a graverobber and a nekromancer, the name Carrion would suit him. If I carry on the Egypt theme, Seth is nice, since Seth was Anubis father/uncle, and is a monster. 

>>Update<< 20160202

nekros_14_by_gaber111-d9q8vuu.jpg

This is a paintover to see how well my final head will work once done and textured.

Im really getting happy with the look now :)

nekrosanubis_color_by_gaber111-d9pa8mn.j

So after a few iterations I have finally made the Anubis that I first doubted could work in warframe.

I have made it to prove or disprove that doubt, and right now I am at the crossroad.

The VERY first Anubis head did not work. It may look good in front, but it was a mess every where else.

As I worked on it I had real problems finding a balance that worked, not only the model but allso for Nekros.

Now. To skip the egyptian parts, the ears, the eyes - is a relatively easy thing to do. The look will come to me Im sure.

Still weighing my options.

This is a possible tennogen alt for Nekros, if I get it where I want it to go.

I want to really change how he looks, so this takes points from pharaos and mummies and the reason for the name Anubis.

- UPDATE -

nekros10pose_by_gaber111-d9nr0my.jpg

nekros_helmet_anubis_v10_in_progress_by_

nekros_anubis_majesty_by_gaber111-d9nf17

nekros_bastet_v4_by_gaber111-d9n8rgs.jpg

anubishelm_by_gaber111-d9m178q.jpg

anubisrender_by_gaber111-d9m6p98.jpg

nekros_tg_body_by_gaber111-d9mbkdm.jpg

Edited by arch111

As much as I love anubis look and what Stargate did with it, I don't think it can work in Warframe.

Animal helmets that obvious, we have subdued and implied, is something I am sure the Artteam will reject.

But to be honest, when i`ve seen your topics name i was expecting something Anubis-like...yknow. Anubis is not just stargate. Have you ever looked up that name? There`really a story behind it . A strong one if i may add. Anubis is an extremely fitting reference for Necros ,since Necros commands the dead and Anubis protected the dead bodies and guided their souls ,which he eventually judged, to allow them to enter the realm of the dead.

as such , in my opinion, a helmet referring to Anubis could have a warden like touch...something strong .something imperative. Dont get we wrong but what you did just looks like some stacked lasagne.

But to be honest, when i`ve seen your topics name i was expecting something Anubis-like...yknow. Anubis is not just stargate. Have you ever looked up that name? There`really a story behind it . A strong one if i may add. Anubis is an extremely fitting reference for Necros ,since Necros commands the dead and Anubis protected the dead bodies and guided their souls ,which he eventually judged, to allow them to enter the realm of the dead.

as such , in my opinion, a helmet referring to Anubis could have a warden like touch...something strong .something imperative. Dont get we wrong but what you did just looks like some stacked lasagne.

I agree with you and this is just a very early model to move thibgs along. I will make a serious atempt at incorporating the mysticism of Epypt into it and hopefully.it will look good.

And stacked lasagna X) Laughing hard over here.

not saying design is bad just thought it would be more...ya know..Anubis like

I agree. When I see the name Anubis, I pictured something a bit more like Eternal's example pic. Yours here is a good design, but I would consider re-naming it to fit the style. I think Reaver Nekros would sound good for this one!

Edited by Xamerzan

Hmm. Ok. You have me convinced.

I will do a Anubis God helmet and infuse as much Orokin abd Tenno into it as possible.

Then we shall see if that works in Warframe!

Making Anubis is not a problem. Making it into a warframe, is.

Will update soon.

Hmm. Ok. You have me convinced.

I will do a Anubis God helmet and infuse as much Orokin abd Tenno into it as possible.

Then we shall see if that works in Warframe!

Making Anubis is not a problem. Making it into a warframe, is.

Will update soon.

You know, you can just rename it. People demand to look it more egyptian because of the name. Dont force something upon you you dont like. After all its your concept.I understand your problem with the design conflict between our reality and the warframe universe, which is a good reason to dissociate from our world. But in that case, the name is a bit irritating .

Definitely a great start! Do you think you could post this underneath your first concept so other people can appreciate both of these? They're fantastic!

Wow thanks for all that :)

And yes I will add them to the OP, just me being lazy on new years :)

Cheers!

I'm gonna have to say the OP's mask should be called Osiris as it looks nothing like Anubis and Osiris is the God of the Dead. Technically Anubis is the Guardian of the Dead, Really doesn't mesh well with Nekros who goes around Defiling the dead. If you want an even better name use Set as he is a giant snake that waits in the underworld to eat the sun, vary Nekros.