Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Nekros Helmet For Tennogen wip "Jackal".


Recommended Posts

I changed nothing, I simply angled the faceplate down like its covering the leangth of the face underneath.

 

it gives it a slightly more sinister look. the question is, to go with this one or the other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

take my plat ......

Hey maby once round 3 hits, Consoles will have a TennoGen shop.

I will finish Anubis soon, promise. I have to make that Horus head for Zephyr, don't I?

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an announcement to you all. DE have made an Anubis alt helmet for Inaros that looks so much like mine that mine will now never be accepted.

I feel sad it will never be a thing;  it would really have looked good on Nekros.

Maybe I finish it just to wrap this up and render it so we all can see how it could have been.

But I see no point posting it on Steam Workshop now.

Thanks for all your interest but I fear Nekros Anubis is now dead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RoyalGuard02 said:

Well, it definitely dies together with your determination. I mean...you`ve got nothing to lose. Just get it done and upload it. Maybe they`ll like it.

I think I need to change the name and angle a bit though.  There can't be two helmets with the same name.

So if I upload it and keep the coyote/wolf look, I can but change the name.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RoyalGuard02 said:

Call it Seth instead of anubis and its all fine . Seth´s "animal-face" is undefined and nobody knows what it really is . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)

Yes that is very true.  I have though about that allso.

Being a Necromancer that scares people and raises their shadows to fight for him and robs their bodies while punshing their souls out, 

can do with a helmet of chaos, right :) ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Yes!!! I don't even have Nekros but I want this! If they don't accept I'm gonna be miffed and sad. It's so wonderful and I love the design. Ra sounds interesting too! Zephyr is my favorite frame so I can't wait for that!

Edited by Espelonia
Spelling errors
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Espelonia said:

Yes!!! I don't even have Nekros but I want this! If they don't accept I'm gonna be miffed and sad. It's so wonderful and I love the design. Ra sounds interesting too! Zephyr is my favorite frame so I can't wait for that!

I'm glad you think so. It is a slow process for me to complete it, because of real life.

But it will get done, and I hope it will look really good once totally finished.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2016 at 6:17 PM, arch111 said:

I'm glad you think so. It is a slow process for me to complete it, because of real life.

Goodness. I hope I didn't sound pushy!! I get too excited. I'm rooting for it though no matter how long it takes. Hope this isn't a stressful process.

Now that I think about it the only possible thing it could be missing is a skin. But honestly I'm just excited to see Carrion of the dead (i'm so bad at naming jeez). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Espelonia said:

Goodness. I hope I didn't sound pushy!! I get too excited. I'm rooting for it though no matter how long it takes. Hope this isn't a stressful process.

Now that I think about it the only possible thing it could be missing is a skin. But honestly I'm just excited to see Carrion of the dead (i'm so bad at naming jeez). 

It's no stress so don't worry :)

It's the compulsive need in me to be a good and friendly concept artist to my fellow man that got me in that situation :D

Well, Inaros Anubis helmet seriously killed my momentum, at the time I just thought "Oh Crap. I'm just going to throw this all into the recycle bin and click clear now."

Now I am staying positive that multiple similar ideas can be side by side.

A skin is something I will attempt. I am not sure yet what to do, I very much want to remodel the body and give him twisted legs to give off a warewolf-feeling.

We'll see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

Hey arch, is there any way of you putting out an ancient's arm style syandana? I think that would look sick around some of the WFs

Now you have me both confused and excited. What exactly are you suggesting? Like a chtulu-thing?

Because the Ancients resemble nothing else really.

The idea is fun, just wonder what you have in mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Now you have me both confused and excited. What exactly are you suggesting? Like a chtulu-thing?

Because the Ancients resemble nothing else really.

The idea is fun, just wonder what you have in mind.

The idea is rather simple i guess. A tenno basically chops of the arm of an infested ancient and wears it as a syandana. Their arms look like they would make great scarves imo. I know there would be a little more work that went into it other than just roughly putting an ancient arm on a WF but you could take the part from the pic scale it down and clean it up a bit of coarse.

Jz9KLFv.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...