The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Sechura The Quickest Solo Credit Farm?

(XBOX)GetDELETED1681

Question

13 answers to this question

T1/2 Capture keys with max speed volt are fast credits, and you make some ducats/formas.

Of course if you dont want move, Sechura is best.

I dont know your MR, but you can make good credits doing LOR. Of course is not solo, but is somenthing to think, using credit boost.

Becouse this stack with the credit boost droping from rare crates, and then you can go sechura(or captures) and in place of get 2x, you will get 4x.

At least, during the credit boost events (long time ago), i was doing that (stacking boosters).

Edited by (PS4)Daimon15

It's possible for Sechura to give you a map layout that takes decidedly longer to finish a defense wave than it needs to be. You know which one I'm talking about. The huge one with the pit in the middle, zip lines and bridges up ons the sides.

Seiminei on Ceres gives the exact same credit reward with a single map that can never change, and waves that are cleared faster than Sechura. Ceres also doesn't have 100% garbage resources like Pluto does. On Seiminei you can also farm Orokin Cells, if you happen to need them.

I've been sitting on like 400 of the things for a while now thanks to Seiminei. I'll never be dry again. o3o

For most credit per run, yeah sechura is pretty much the right way to go.

But considering time/credit efficiency, I would rather prefer void-capture speed run.

And when you run out of keys and have to hitch rides with other people... how much credit/hour are you getting then, exactly? Dark Sector Defense for life.

Edited by DiosGX

Pluto excavation.

Extract after the 1st or 2nd. You can get 3-5k credits or 5x fusion cores from each in 3-5 minutes per run.

You also get the 20k+ credit mission reward because it's a high lvl dark sector mission.

Edited by MrJxt

I do LoR only for the rare container that doubles your credits and then if i do not have capture t3/4 keys i go to akkad.

Fast Nova + átomos or synoid simulor.

Besides its fast enought to be at least equal to Sechura if not superior in credits, akkad spares neurodes.

A couple of friends do hieracon or gabii with couple of Chroma and says that it's better than Akkad leaving at first chance.