The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rendering Youtube Friendly Warframe Videos

Pacheon

Question

Why am I asking this?

Well, take a look about this first:

Now continue to read here:

As far as you might have noticed, the colors becoming corrupted, if too many effects are mixing up the tape.

I have to avoid this on my current recording. It is just another ODD, gone for 1h 50m run, and stopped running it, due to too many Mutalist Ospreys spawning ... they are worse than a chunky Lv 300 Ancient Disruptor - takes 1 - 3 hits, and yet a Mutalist Osprey takes more than 5 hits... thats an insane amount of own DR...

buuuuut, the issue will appear once again. Toxic clouds, fire blasts, hysteria red-ish annoyance, etc.

I am rendering my stuff via Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.

Settings:

H.264 (most of the people recommend this for YT)

1920x1080, 59,94 fps, progressive VBR, 2 pass, Target / Max 25.00 Mbps (to keep the size low ... my video recordings are mostly over 400GB++ ... would be insane uploading that to YouTube with 10k mbit/s) ACC, 291 kbps, 48 kHz, Stereo. NTSC. Level 5.1 . "Use Maximum Render Quality" checked.

Any ideas, which might result into a better less fragment/corrupting render process/video quality on YT and keeping the size pretty much 1/4 of the total size? E.g. 10GB by 100GB+ videos.

Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet