The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Siphon Vs Rejuvenation & Reformer & Build Help

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay peps, so after fully modding up Valykr, with only 2 Dash's to go, I've designed to start on my Trinity Prime, However I'm having Issues with what Aura I want as well with the build.

So, the Build set-up I'm hopeing to go for is to make a Great Healer, So all Around all her powers doing as the best as they can, Thus Link,Blessing, Well Of Life. etc.

So I'm guessing, as Wiki Says: This allows the player to focus on high power duration builds that greatly benefit Link and Blessing without diminishing returns on energy generation.

However I'm not to worried about Range, but some whuold be nice to have. Now I already have a Dash on my Aura slot, oddly enough, but I'm thinking I made a mistake there, as HP over time whuold be great. as I got the Exlis Mod: That makes Auras much better.

Also, another qeastion, is it possible to Re-Forma?, What I mean by this is: Like the Arcanes, you remove its Modded Pro, and set it by default, without costing a Forma.

Thanks

Legion

8 answers to this question

Well if you're going for a duration Trinity, I would suggest getting Energy Siphon due to how Trinity having 2 healing powers, with one grant damage resistance for all team mates and yes, I believe you can re forma just about every slots, including aura and exlis mod.

- polarity was the right choice don't forma again. The slow ticks from Rejuvemation are almost useless since you can heal at will. Rejuvemation will also get in the way of getting that sexy 99% Blessing down and even stun lock you to death if you are using quick thinking. You also have better choices for auras like Corrosive Projection, Enemy Radar (useful for EV trinities specially on raids), energy syphon is also good but redundant with Trinity. Also, you cannot remove a forma, you have to reforma and set it back to 0 like every other forma.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

by arcane, arcane enchantment? use arcane distiler

cant understand what is modded pro means

for hybird/pseudo bless/whatever it called trin, range and duration with some str(for instant heal on bless)

Sorry I do apologize

I was on about Proaitly Slots, forgive me spelling is trash right now, but I was wondering if it was possbile to put the D back in the Aura slot without useing a Forma 

Trinity already is the Health and Energy dispenser, no need to further that via Auras.

I'd say go for Corrosive Projection, instead.

And just in case you were even thinking about it, NEVER use Physique. Just ... no.

Humm Ok, yeah I guess I can go for CP, as I never used it before, so thanks for that. As for Physique, yeah..I NEVER used that unless I'm leveling that happens to have that Aura slot.

- polarity was the right choice don't forma again. The slow ticks from Rejuvemation are almost useless since you can heal at will. Rejuvemation will also get in the way of getting that sexy 99% Blessing down and even stun lock you to death if you are using quick thinking. You also have better choices for auras like Corrosive Projection, Enemy Radar (useful for EV trinities specially on raids), energy syphon is also good but redundant with Trinity. Also, you cannot remove a forma, you have to reforma and set it back to 0 like every other forma.

Righto thank you!

^.

It's possible to re-forma slots to a different polarity, but you need to re-forma and relevel it for that.

Mine, if you care, from before I used the Exilus slot.

Thank you for the builds Chorioa I'll look into them 

Anyone else got build ideas for me?, that be great.

I'll post my own build Ideas, once I get more help from other people, and they post their builds

Edited by LegionCynex

Hm, I actually need to update my Blessing build.

I've since changed Fleeting for Streamline for better duration, and Transient for Stretch with EV to re-feed you with energy. (Stretch for more range on that and Link).

Works well if you have energy pads for 'ohshi~ I don't have enough energy to cast EV' moments.

Also, a build focused around Abating Link may be worth looking in to. I'm still undecided.