The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Admin To Unlock My Topic (Charge Attacks: Major Discussions From Comments)

(PSN)L-B-H-100

Question

my topic is "Charge attacks: major discussions from comments"

it was currently locked on the 28th of December without any explanation as to why.

no e-mail was sent to me and no warning points are on my accounts status.

an e-mail was sent to me from one of the topics viewers concerning the situation as well.

i had already sent a complaint to a player support on the main website. so far, its been 19 hours since i sent it, with no reply.

my topic had a lot of support before it was locked, now im loosing subscriptions and concerned e-mails from its viewers are being sent to me as mentioned above.

not only was my topic locked, but some of its comments where erased as well. at least up to 11 of them.

please e-mail me if you want to help, or if you can give me a proper explanation as to why the topic was locked.

5 answers to this question

instead of spamming the Forums, there's this cool button you can click on your Thread....

x6TOecU.png

use complete sentences to explain what you don't agree with, explanation, Et Cetera.

alternatively you can PM a Moderator and do the same thing.

but this Thread is literally useless and will be locked/hidden.

My guess is that salt started to appear (would explain the deleted comments), but it's weird usually a admin or moderate comments why it gets locked  

That is a bit out of the ordinary.

But yeah, this thread serves no purpose other than to tell OP better ways to solve his issue until it is inevitably locked as well.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver