The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is What The Game Used To Be Like. Jesus Wow

Currystador

And this brings back the feelings of immersion I've missed. Grineer having actual voices that we can immediately understand and consume instead of the "lore friendly" garbled mess they spew out nowadays.

I dunno about anyone else, but I personally find more immersion in not having everyone speak the same language.

I dunno about anyone else, but I personally find more immersion in not having everyone speak the same language.

I can understand that certainly, but I preferred the times when I could stay hidden and just feel like I was genuinely learning something about the grineer aside from their battlecries. Their small and simple banter was pretty refreshing to me when I decided to take my time and slow down. Nowadays, even if I slow down, there's too many enemies and too little I can actually understand to value playing slowly. It's just how I see it of course.

Looking at the gameplay, Warframe has changed drastically from previous versions. The older builds have some odd allure or charm to it. Probably nostalgia speaking, but I do like some of the older and newer systems that the game had and has.

I kind of miss the old, Lotus radio transmissions. I miss the Grineer speaking English. The main UI took a huge departure to what it is now. I miss the old starchart, with the Gregorian humming in the background. I kind of miss some of the older sound effects. If anything, the game had good atmosphere for its time. While it was still in its infancy, it was a very neat little thing indeed.

Compared to now, Warframe has a great ramp up in production value, especially with the new Second Dream quest. Looking back at this, makes me feel a little old!

I had a good time with this game, from Closed Beta to well... Beta I suppose. A good trip down memory lane.

STICK CLOSE TO THE WALLS!

^^)

i dont miss that limping impressions the frames have given and lotus sounds like her "phone" has to be repaired (=

the only thing i want back is the starchart ... grafically rewamped with not too much "christmas tree decorations" =)