The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats A New Saryn Build For Nuking After The Rework?

(XBOX)GetDELETED1681

Question

25 answers to this question

Thought there was builds based around Miasma using Overextended, Blind Rage etc etc?

since her change? no. 

if you wanna nuke you need a maxed stretch and a cunning drift in the exilus, then enough str to get the job done. 

Spore, pop spores, spores will spready greatly, then miasma, then youve done your nuke.

Torid / Ignis are good weapons for her. 

Sonicor is a good secondary

Any long range multi hit sword is good. (Orthos prime, Galatine, Mios, etc( 

My build; 

3forma

2v 2D 1 dash

Aura; Rejuv

Exilus; Cunning Drift

Primed continuity, 5/10 blind rage, streamline, fleeting expertise, vitality, steel fiber, intensify, stretch

all mods not listed with a rank are maxed. 

Arcanes; 10/10 grace, 10/10 guardian for 4% hp heal a second for 6 seconds and 60% armor for 20seconds  

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Saryn/t_30_2300440042_2-5-10-4-3-5-5-2-5-6-7-5-12-6-5-19-4-10-37-8-5-55-1-5-479-0-10-613-9-5_479-7-55-6-5-9-4-9-19-7-2-6-12-11-6-11-37-14-613-5_0/en/1-0-17/82067/0 looks like this

Edited by Vesiga

So when I'm watching these Saryns in parties and T4 that are one shotting everything with Miasma, it's not the same as it was? Yet still have 300+ kills alone. Just confused I guess by how.

She's still stronger than ever. She's just not press 4 to win. 

When things are viral/toxin proc'd and she uses Miasma. Miasma gains 100% more damage. 

Spores inflicts viral, you pop one spore on an enemy and it spreads to almost the whole map depending on range with viral. 

Torid/Ignis are weapons that can pop all 3 spores instantly for extra damage. 

Saryn isn't for nuking. You can't build her for nuking.

Just Viral procs and DoTs

I tend to agree with that statement.

Currently, it is hard do characterize Saryn's niche. She has slightly above average survivability stats and she can self-heal via regenerative molt, yet it doesn't make her a tanker. Her offensive capacities are quite specific, if you ask me: spores channel 25% of your toxic weapon damage as DOT, contagination is a great melee buff (which also gives you opportunity to regenerate some energy), molt can be used both for survivial and spores spreading, miasma is now more valuable for stun capacities, even despite the fact that it now has conditionally calculated damage (up to *3 if the target was poisoned and contaminated beforehand).

After the infamous (or was it ?) rework, she became a versatile assault unit instead of "press 4 to win" frame. 

Like it was pointed out earlier, she depends on her gear more than she used to.

I personally use toxic/crit-built torid, embolist and dual ichors in her loadout. Spores popped open via torid do wonders, you know.

However, there are as many different saryns as there are saryn owners. The best choice for you is probably to try her yourself.

Watching the video, I like it better being able to run around and be in the mix, be able to survive and cast as well. 

Now still to find a good build around it.

Yea, the only augment worth getting is for molt which heals her.

Duration is your top friend, wanna have those spores and DoTs up as well as some range, strength, and a hint of efficiency.

I'll post my build when I get back from work, go off of that.

Yea, the only augment worth getting is for molt which heals her.

Duration is your top friend, wanna have those spores and DoTs up as well as some range, strength, and a hint of efficiency.

I'll post my build when I get back from work, go off of that.

Can't entirely agree with that.

Once I came across a saryn player who was using spores augment. And you know what ? In combination with my rhinio's roar, she buffed party members weaponry damage immensely. 

[sigh] I wish there were more such supportive saryns as well as sonar banshees.

Edited by Teloch

Watching the video, I like it better being able to run around and be in the mix, be able to survive and cast as well. 

Now still to find a good build around it.

my build posted above, I can go past an hour in T3 - T4 survivals while also carrying the team at around 1 - 2k kills 

Works pretty well c:

Can't entirely agree with that.Once I came across a saryn player who was using spores augment. And you know what ? In combination with my rhinio's roar, she buffed party members weaponry damage immensely. [sigh] I wish there were more such supportive saryns as well as sonar banshees.

I wish there were more support frames in general

I wish there were more support frames in general

We could use a frame that can heal shields(and give over shields), and hp like how trin has blessing (but to balance this frame it would have a range instead of infinite range)

then the other 3 abils like, radiation procs, armor+ and maybe sleeps?  

I'm basically describing a buffed, revamped oberon... .-.

We could use a frame that can heal shields(and give over shields), and hp like how trin has blessing (but to balance this frame it would have a range instead of infinite range)

I'm hoping reworked Oberon will be a reworked Sayrn of Radiation.

A pointman frame ? Damage-utility first ability aka "marking shot", arcane-like triggering party buffs, one movement-utility skill and something for damaging ult. Hm... my imagination gone wild. 

But in order not to be entirely off-topic

Has a lot of stuff on here to go off of so I'm just gonna start with yours Ves and try it out lol.

What should the order be? 1,2,4 or just 1,2,1

Before investing heavily, you may want to know that the chances are that Saryn prime comes soon. Just giving you some info to chomp on.

Has a lot of stuff on here to go off of so I'm just gonna start with yours Ves and try it out lol.

What should the order be? 1,2,4 or just 1,2,1

The basic one is pretty much, leave Molt, cast spores on Molt, watch idiot enemies attack said Molt. Pop

Or

Cast Toxic lash, spore one enemy, slash with melee.

Experiment with order honestly.

Also keep in mind that casting spores on Molt reduces energy cost on spores.

You can also attack the spores on your own Molt, works well with Toxic lash.

Edited by KJRenz

I'm try still trying to learn how to spread all the spores over the map/area and explode them all before i worry about that >_<

Off topic whats a good nuking warframe thats not just a "F4" to win but a good AOE knock out for a large group from time to time. Similar to Rhinos stomp but stronger.

Irradiating disarm Loki?

The only one that reminds me of Rhinos stomp is Nezha.

I'm not even sure anymore. I wasn't expecting an OP Nuke type build just an available one with room to operate. But I'm not sure going. Going to get this to 30 (have her potatoed) and try an unpotato build and try and figure it out. I'm guessing with the weapon suggestions that it's not really an AoE by killing one enemy kills all nearby or anything. I'm not sure. Time will tell.