The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slight Problem With Kubrow Collar.

(XBOX)DCDT Dito

Question

Hello all, new and old player here should i say. played a bit wayyyyyy back when it was first released on xbox and never realy played it again until 3 days ago so some things are fuzzy tome, anyway unto the issue.

From way back then i had acquire a kubrow egg (don't remember how.) got it incubated and everything and then stopped playing, i come back now it hatched little cute thing. Proceed to want to equip it says require kubrow to mature quick google search tell me it has a possible growth time of 24 to 48 hours so all good i wait.

Come back 1-2 hours ago now he big proceed to want to place him game says he require collar,again google search tell me Earth lith sector supposedly there a mission a10-15 level 5 wave defense mission where you protect the kubrow to get his collar.

That where my problem begin because it not a 10-15 but rather a lower level quest where i defend a sort of pod,i also don't seem to have that Howl of the kubrow quest yet i still have a matured kubrow so what do i do?

Should i go defeat jackal in hope that it possibly regives me the quest if i had it previously so it changes my lith mission to the right one so i can acquire a collar because i am a bit confused.

4 answers to this question

you got it. fight jackel and he gives the quest. if you cant find it go to your codex and make sure it is the active quest. after that defend the dog to get a collar and have fun!

i seriously recommend getting the orbiter kubrow segment upgrade too. it is clan research or available in the market. it will prevent your dog from dying and make maintenance a lot cheaper.

I Think his concerned (not issue) is with weather or not upon obtaining the quest, all his kubrow progress this far will be maintain into the kubrow quest... i mean, he obtained the egg, made the power core with argon crystal, waited for maturity and ever has him named and all set in the ship....

but his quest didn't seem to activate...

if this is right then he is asking in forums to confirm it gets noticed and patched so that the quest would keep track of his progress, even with no quest activated(?) 

or something like that... ugh i have a head edge now...

Kill the Jackal, then he should drop the quest, then head to your Codex and go to Quests, make sure Howl of the Kubrow is the active quest. If you started the quest (I would assume so because you got the incubator segment on your ship) then your progress should be saved. If it's not and you've tried relogging, and everything else you can think of, then try and fill out a support ticket.

Good luck, and hope your issue is resolved!