Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues With Players Connecting To Your Game In General?

WFOE

Not sure if it's just me, but I've been having problems when it comes to random players joining my battles. 

Just now, I hosted a Kappa (Sedna) and I sat there waiting for 30 minutes. No one joined and yes, I made sure it was public. 

This has been going on for a couple of days now. Is this incident occurring to anyone else?

Yes it is happening a lot, I just go and start by myself and many times I ended it by myself, like I was doing solo.

The problem is that the majority of player are in Void or running defense missions to get void keys.

Edited by Kantazo

Yes it is happening a lot, I just go and start by myself and many times I ended it by myself, like I was doing solo.

The problem is that the majority of player are in Void or running defense missions to get void keys.

This happens in defense missions as well. I'm fairly certain the entire community isn't running voids either.

I forwarded ports 3962 and 3960 to my address weeks ago, so I'm not getting the Strict NAT error anymore. Wonder if that has anything to do with it. 

Also, my Matchmaking Ping Limit is set to 275.

Edited by WTYD

Yes. I get disconnected from almost every game now. Just now decided to re-install game (I mean, steam decided to do that -.-") and hopefully they know about this. I sent a ticket, no reply yet. Before latest update my ping limit was to 100 and i found most games quite easily. Now it is literary impossible to find random players (even on Kappa/Xini) and if my friends join or I join them I get disconnected when not even expecting it. 

My internet is running well, I looked at every single factor that could cause this and only remaining one is: bug from the game. Maybe the ping limit option bugged something out, I don't know.

well, people may just not be a round and want to play on the level that you're playing on - or it could be your connection, send a support ticket if you have any general connection problems within your game.

People not being around when I play would make sense, if I played for 20 minutes a day. How can not one person in the entire server not be interested in running a defense mission or kappa for a whole hour on multiple occasions?

Maps this has occurred to me in:

Kiliken

Thalassa

Kappa

Io

Eurasia

Xini

Proteus

Several alert missions as well

I'l be sure to send in a ticket.

Edited by WTYD

Yeah, i have a similar problem, no one is playing!? For example on Pluto, always 2 or 4 squads playing the defense maps, but no one is playing. 

And when i look at the other planets not that many squad.

I guess it could be because people are playing in The Void.... 

This belongs to matchmaking bugs section and not in general discussion. I wonder how many don't know the difference between the bug forums and general forums. No offense OP, not towards you but there has been a rising fashion of people posting these things here, also known as wrong thread section.

Re-installing game, fixes this. I can play happily now.

I'll give it a shot!

This belongs to matchmaking bugs section and not in general discussion. I wonder how many don't know the difference between the bug forums and general forums. No offense OP, not towards you but there has been a rising fashion of people posting these things here, also known as wrong thread section.

I've noticed this and understand the difference, but the amount of people that browse the GD is easily tenfold compared to the other sections. I was looking for a remedy and I was being a bit hasty.

I'll post the the proper section next time!