Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

3 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I feel like I've forsaken you since you've given me the awesome Youkai and Alata skins.  

ZGnSEDQ.jpg

8vWLFBj.jpg

Yep, I rock your original color scheme on Alata with a few tweaks. 

Haha awesome to hear that 😄 thank you!

4 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

It appears your Loki skin finally made it in! Congratz man

Yep 😄 enjoy it! I'm very proud of that one since asymmetric is super complicated

Just now, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Sounds exciting. Is the night form the moon/bat?

Of course 🙂 check the screenshot, night got a moon on her forehead lol

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I could make a normal sized helmet but i've already done a Frost skin so i'll keep the idea for when i need to make something quick in the future 🙂

You did see amazing frost skin/helmet from yatus. He showed that is possible to look cool in that direction. You dont have to create skin you can go just helmet,and something like that can bee more cool for deluxe skin and normal body skin that is not a mushroom head 😁👍

4 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

You did see amazing frost skin/helmet from yatus. He showed that is possible to look cool in that direction. You dont have to create skin you can go just helmet,and something like that can bee more cool for deluxe skin and normal body skin that is not a mushroom head 😁👍

Yet Yatus' skin wasn't accepted...probably for a good reason. We all know it's possible to make a non-'mushroom' shaped helmet. Hell HitsuSan did that with his Emperor skin.

Frost Emperor

Spoiler

4RFa3Q5.png

Actual mushroom

Spoiler

9KCj3kH.jpg

2iWjOzC.jpg

I don't think i need to explain why they're nothing alike. If anything Yatus' design actually looks more like a mushroom if you'll look right here

Spoiler

UvjcnlS.png

lM7xDwR.png

Yatus have good designs but maybe his skills are not perfect for some reason. And I dont think that shape od the hade is a problem because is fitted perfectly. Look other tennogen helmets for some frames that are not like original version but we have that in the game with no reason. I just hope to see more unique and cool ideas that is much different from other and thats it. For example harrow with hood,or frost with normal looking head shape like from yatus, and yea hitsusan excal and ash helmets 😁👌 

I could make a normal sized helmet but i've already done a Frost skin so i'll keep the idea for when i need to make something quick in the future 🙂

PS: ... that helmet doesn't really remind me a mushroom... Yatus XD come on...

17 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Yet Yatus' skin wasn't accepted...probably for a good reason. We all know it's possible to make a non-'mushroom' shaped helmet. Hell HitsuSan did that with his Emperor skin.

Frost Emperor

Reveal hidden contents

4RFa3Q5.png

Actual mushroom

Reveal hidden contents

9KCj3kH.jpg

2iWjOzC.jpg

I don't think i need to explain why they're nothing alike. If anything Yatus' design actually looks more like a mushroom if you'll look right here

Reveal hidden contents

UvjcnlS.png

lM7xDwR.png

why are you criticising one tennogen over the other yatus helmet for frost actually gave him eyes and face u need to only look at the likes on his skin to see 

that warframe players like the design. it wasnt accepted so wasnt blade of the lotus for long time whats ur point

17 hours ago, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

why are you criticising one tennogen over the other yatus helmet for frost actually gave him eyes and face u need to only look at the likes on his skin to see 

that warframe players like the design. it wasnt accepted so wasnt blade of the lotus for long time whats ur point

You seem to misunderstand. I do like the design of Yatus' skin for Frost, i just think it has some fundamental flaws that many, including me, have pointed out when he first put it on the Steam Workshop. And he's been quite accepting of that feedback. But with feedback sometimes comes criticism, it's not like i've been straight up attacking Yatus' design. I'm just pointing out facts, setting misunderstandings straight and making sure nobody get's angry with each other just cause our opinions happen to differ from one an other.

And i do have some positive things to say about it. The skin has an interesting feel to it, it's design is unique and he took an approach that i've never seen anyone ever take with Frost and i commend him for that. But with that comes that it's difficult to try something new. And because of that his design came off as looking a bit messy around the torso area. I mean, look closely at the torso of that skin and you will see that it's got some fundamental flaws that can easily be fixed. It's not necessary to change the design of the entire skin if it has mechanical flaws.

His 2nd Volt skin for example didn't need such drastic changes, it just needed more attention cause i think that that, along with his excalibur skin, are his best designed skins, they just need more polish. Look i'm not a 3D artist(not until i get a stronger pc/laptop), and i'm not gonna pretend that i am one. But i have been here long enough to notice what works, and what won't.

I don't want people to attack anybody for his/her opinion in here so let me stop this argument right here.

Also criticism is good but everybody should always keep in mind that criticism is mostly subjective and unless lots of different person can see the same problem over the criticized subject it should always take in consideration carefully so it's never something you should get so mad at.

In the case of Yatus (but even mine) it doesn't matter if so many people were liking his stuff, there were clear problems with them and if DE didn't reject his stuff for so long he probably would have never been as good as he's now (and improving so fast!) so it's all for good 🙂 nobody should get angry for that lol

16 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I don't want people to attack anybody for his/her opinion in here so let me stop this argument right here.

Also criticism is good but everybody should always keep in mind that criticism is mostly subjective and unless lots of different person can see the same problem over the criticized subject it should always take in consideration carefully so it's never something you should get so mad at.

In the case of Yatus (but even mine) it doesn't matter if so many people were liking his stuff, there were clear problems with them and if DE didn't reject his stuff for so long he probably would have never been as good as he's now (and improving so fast!) so it's all for good 🙂 nobody should get angry for that lol

That's exactly my point man. I don't want to turn this into an argument, hell i'd never want that. I'm way to passive and huggable for that.  

Archived