Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Flare up on bullet jump should be possible though. The triggers already exist from previous releases. But yeah. Custom effects require more attention from DE's side. and the original intent of tennogen was great community made skins with less work on the side of DE.

On 11/22/2017 at 3:56 PM, Airwolfen said:

Flare up on bullet jump should be possible though. The triggers already exist from previous releases. But yeah. Custom effects require more attention from DE's side. and the original intent of tennogen was great community made skins with less work on the side of DE.

Everything you can think of is possible, the real problem is time ^^

I wasn't expecting it cause i didn't get any feedback at all till the past update (DE requested), all the other stuff i got feedback on was accepted after a rework except Synfonia Syandana. They've told me they've reviewed 100 items for this tennogen round though... I feel like it's getting overwhelming for them to keep up with every artist, especially cause lots of us are very prolific and it's a lot to correct and review (more so when we make a mess and submit stuff that's in a bad shape, i'm responsible for this too sometimes).

Don't be sad though :D You know i'll fix it, meanwhile i'm going to start a new model as soon as i get my new workstation up and running, more horsepower>more possibilities :D

A bit sad Nyx Saturnia didn't make in D:
Honestly, I'm curious about what changes they are requesting on the skin, especially after the updates you already made.

About your Saryn, I immediatly felt in love with the idea and I'm a Saryn main, so it would be an instant buy, additionnally to be my first Tennogen buy !

I'm sorry guys ^^ this i pretty much what happens: DE tells me to change stuff.... i do... and sometimes they just don't publish it, no reason given, no further requests. I've changed everything else they've asked me to and it was fine, almost all of them had follow through requests (minor tweaks) and then they've published them. I have no idea why they act this way, i can only guess cause they forget or there's too much stuff to follow everything but if they had told me like the other items i would have fixed the rest as well without a doubt.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, HitsuSan said:

I wasn't expecting it cause i didn't get any feedback at all till the past update (DE requested), all the other stuff i got feedback on was accepted after a rework except Synfonia Syandana. They've told me they've reviewed 100 items for this tennogen round though... I feel like it's getting overwhelming for them to keep up with every artist, especially cause lots of us are very prolific and it's a lot to correct and review (more so when we make a mess and submit stuff that's in a bad shape, i'm responsible for this too sometimes).

Don't be sad though :D You know i'll fix it, meanwhile i'm going to start a new model as soon as i get my new workstation up and running, more horsepower>more possibilities :D

It's okay <3 I'll be eagerly awaiting my Synfonia Syandana for Banshee and Octavia :) hopefully they'll be out for the next round. <3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Atheeas said:

Have you considered creating a skin for Volt? He got a deluxe / proto skin recently, but it's not really what I (and possibly other Volt players) expected to be made for him. 
I'd be more than happy to buy a Volt skin made by you.

Definitely :)

I do have to say, your Saryn Velenosa and Corona syandana are an absolute must buy for me. I love how you flipped the concept of Saryn's theme upside down and gave her a more robotic appearance instead. I do hope though that equipping the Corona syandana with it won't cause clipping issues with her hair, as it is so beautifully long now. :heart: Hopefully DE will add some Tennogen skins today with the release of Mirage Prime!

1 minute ago, EighthGear said:

I do have to say, your Saryn Velenosa and Corona syandana are an absolute must buy for me. I love how you flipped the concept of Saryn's theme upside down and gave her a more robotic appearance instead. I do hope though that equipping the Corona syandana with it won't cause clipping issues with her hair, as it is so beautifully long now. :heart: Hopefully DE will add some Tennogen skins today with the release of Mirage Prime!

Hey thanks! :) The hair will most likely clip a bit but if it does it goes behind the arch and the fx so it's not very visible. Unfortunately i can tell you for sure that no tennogen stuff of mine is going to be released today ^^" Sorry, you'll have to wait a little more for it!

Archived