Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

15 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

valkyr already has the nicest backside ingame imo so this is just nothing less~

How's something just nothing less than the nicest backside of the whole game ? ^^ Doesn't that also mean it's still better than all the others? Well i'm thankful i didn't lower the bar haha

3 minutes ago, Marekthejester said:

Can't wait to to grab that booty skin. I've wanted a Valkyr tennogen for a long time but none of what is already available please me. With a skin from you, i'm sure i'll be much satisfied. ^^

Doing my best to ensure you that 😉

vor einer Stunde schrieb HitsuSan:

How's something just nothing less than the nicest backside of the whole game ? ^^ Doesn't that also mean it's still better than all the others? Well i'm thankful i didn't lower the bar haha

nah, just wanted to state how nice valkyrs backside already is by default. u did improve it even further tho, no worries~

now lets hope valkyr gets a small QOL sometime soon...she has 2 meh abilities which should get some love~

she sure gets love from u tho 😄 ❤️

1 hour ago, Xydeth said:

nah, just wanted to state how nice valkyrs backside already is by default. u did improve it even further tho, no worries~

now lets hope valkyr gets a small QOL sometime soon...she has 2 meh abilities which should get some love~

she sure gets love from u tho 😄 ❤️

Hopefully yeah 😄 They're improving Nyx though and i'm so happy about it cause i'll get to finally use her for something lol

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Here's an update on Valkyr 😉

DqM-JwdW4AE-W_e.jpg:large

From someone who mainly play Valkyr, that skin looks amazing. I haven’t been using her other Skins when Delusion Skin came out but  from just looking at the booty and the pattern design would make me get this skin too.

3 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

From someone who mainly play Valkyr, that skin looks amazing. I haven’t been using her other Skins when Delusion Skin came out but  from just looking at the booty and the pattern design would make me get this skin too.

Awesome 😄 thanks!

3 hours ago, Johnny5five said:

Oh yeah? 😄 is that a good sign?

vor 12 Stunden schrieb HitsuSan:

And the helmet WIP 😛

the helmet surely looks WIP but still im already not a huge fan of it, sadly. its supposed to be a cat-ish helm, right ? cant really explain it but i think the shapes overall dont go too well with the body skin from what i can see. also that neck part is way too big imo. maybe its the flat frontal perspective and no shadows to really show the depth of everything. the helmet is very important imo since its the only thing tennogen creators can model themselves so even though i'd prefer to say "i love it !" i think if i dont actually then thats not really helpful.

it might really be the perspective. maybe putting more of a profile picture helps more if u'd like ppl's early impressions.

6 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

the helmet surely looks WIP but still im already not a huge fan of it, sadly. its supposed to be a cat-ish helm, right ? cant really explain it but i think the shapes overall dont go too well with the body skin from what i can see. also that neck part is way too big imo. maybe its the flat frontal perspective and no shadows to really show the depth of everything. the helmet is very important imo since its the only thing tennogen creators can model themselves so even though i'd prefer to say "i love it !" i think if i dont actually then thats not really helpful.

it might really be the perspective. maybe putting more of a profile picture helps more if u'd like ppl's early impressions.

It's important to know why you don't like it but i'm not showing you profiles or more cause i still don't like it entirely as well so i think we agree lol 🙂 there's so much to be done still, i'll show you the full extent of it when i'm more happy about the result 🙂 work in progress!

vor 30 Minuten schrieb HitsuSan:

It's important to know why you don't like it but i'm not showing you profiles or more cause i still don't like it entirely as well so i think we agree lol 🙂 there's so much to be done still, i'll show you the full extent of it when i'm more happy about the result 🙂 work in progress!

glad we kinda agree (lol) and i guess thats the thing with WIP. i used to draw a lot, especially with a roller pen doing layers over layers ...sometimes 1 picture 1 whole roller emptied and i was always glad i did a sketch beforehand cause many ideas come to mind whilst drawing. having already something to look at is a great catalyst for more ideas imo~

4 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

glad we kinda agree (lol) and i guess thats the thing with WIP. i used to draw a lot, especially with a roller pen doing layers over layers ...sometimes 1 picture 1 whole roller emptied and i was always glad i did a sketch beforehand cause many ideas come to mind whilst drawing. having already something to look at is a great catalyst for more ideas imo~

Definitely, once you have something to look at you'll start seeing lots of ways to improve it and this is the point i'm at with this helmet right now, especially the sides and the back part needs to be improved a lot cause there's almost nothing there ^^

vor 3 Minuten schrieb HitsuSan:

Definitely, once you have something to look at you'll start seeing lots of ways to improve it and this is the point i'm at with this helmet right now, especially the sides and the back part needs to be improved a lot cause there's almost nothing there ^^

was right at editing my previous comment but i guess a new comment will do:

mentioned the neck part already being too big imo. that aside i think what could roughly qualify as "eyes", the yellow lining (metal prolly) on her face has a lot of detail in terms of shapes which doesnt go with the flow of the whole skin imo. maybe breaking this up in 2 simpler shapes each syncing with the body's flow look nicer ? the helm has much more carvings/detail than the skin itself overall too. same goes for the black "mouth" part. it has details where as the same areas on the skin are clean and smooth but the "mouth" is also a bit too massive imo. it would be a different matter if u added the same details to the body, texture wise. i know u do a lot of details on ur skins/helmets and since its WIP forget this if u planned to do these details anyway.

aside from that i wouldnt comment on anything else. the sides and the "ears" are difficult to judge right now. the ears might be awesome depending how far they extend to the back and the sides arent really visible so i blame perspective again lol.

hope it helps~

6 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

was right at editing my previous comment but i guess a new comment will do:

mentioned the neck part already being too big imo. that aside i think what could roughly qualify as "eyes", the yellow lining (metal prolly) on her face has a lot of detail in terms of shapes which doesnt go with the flow of the whole skin imo. maybe breaking this up in 2 simpler shapes each syncing with the body's flow look nicer ? the helm has much more carvings/detail than the skin itself overall too. same goes for the black "mouth" part. it has details where as the same areas on the skin are clean and smooth but the "mouth" is also a bit too massive imo. it would be a different matter if u added the same details to the body, texture wise. i know u do a lot of details on ur skins/helmets and since its WIP forget this if u planned to do these details anyway.

aside from that i wouldnt comment on anything else. the sides and the "ears" are difficult to judge right now. the ears might be awesome depending how far they extend to the back and the sides arent really visible so i blame perspective again lol.

hope it helps~

Ahem XD I know it looks like it but there's zero amount of details in the actual body skin, all you can see it's just paneling (dividing of the major shapes aka body into mid level shapes that gives you the design). What you see now in the helmet is a rough sketching up of an in depth pass for the front face, meanwhile, the body doesn't have any sorts of depth other than the cuts, it's all flat if you look carefully.

That's the reason why you don't see the same shapes on the body, one of them has to move forward for me to decide what sorts of details the rest of it has to have and right now the one moving forward is the helmet (like i usually do) so it's perfectly normal to not see the same shapes between one and the other at this stage, that's why it's a work in progress 🙂

vor 1 Minute schrieb HitsuSan:

Ahem XD I know it looks like it but there's zero amount of details in the actual body skin, all you can see it's just paneling (dividing of the major shapes aka body into mid level shapes that gives you the design). What you see now in the helmet is a rough sketching up of an in depth pass for the front face, meanwhile, the body doesn't have any sorts of depth other than the cuts, it's all flat if you look carefully.

That's the reason why you don't see the same shapes on the body, one of them has to move forward for me to decide what sorts of details the rest of it has to have and right now the one moving forward is the helmet (like i usually do) so it's perfectly normal to not see the same shapes between one and the other at this stage, that's why it's a work in progress 🙂

ye, thought as much. thats why i meant ignore this if u planned it anyway. the issue with giving feedback on WIP. still wanted to mention it, cant hurt 😛

Just now, Xydeth said:

ye, thought as much. thats why i meant ignore this if u planned it anyway. the issue with giving feedback on WIP. still wanted to mention it, cant hurt 😛

Of course! I just don't want you guys to worry too much about it at this stage XD You can start to worry when you'll see 360 views of if and still don't like it, that would be the right time lol

Gerade eben schrieb HitsuSan:

Of course! I just don't want you guys to worry too much about it at this stage XD You can start to worry when you'll see 360 views of if and still don't like it, that would be the right time lol

worry ? not really. i know ur other skins, have most (think all of them) myself so u cant really call it "worrying" tbh but i like to give early feedback especially when is a frame i play a lot, in this case 😛 u did saryn already, so my main is done anyway. mag and nyx are done too so valkyr is the only one of my usual frames left to really care about~

Hey, I've been playing for 5 years and Valkyr has always been my favorite. I just wanted to say I love your work and your skins have already taken so much of my platinum since moving to the PS4. So far, I like where you're going with these WIP images and I can't wait to see it when you're further in your process. Fair warning though, it's going to take something incredible to peel me away from Prosetisen's Delusion skin!

39 minutes ago, (PS4)SippyCupShinobi said:

Hey, I've been playing for 5 years and Valkyr has always been my favorite. I just wanted to say I love your work and your skins have already taken so much of my platinum since moving to the PS4. So far, I like where you're going with these WIP images and I can't wait to see it when you're further in your process. Fair warning though, it's going to take something incredible to peel me away from Prosetisen's Delusion skin!

Something like a high tail haircut looking design that reaches her lower back? That's what i'm doing at the moment with the helmet lol

Archived