Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

4 hours ago, SkySorrow said:

So hitsuSan, i kind of like your work they are realy cool...but why valkyr??? she's such an useless frame...just a little advice don't waste your time on frame that don't even exist( i'm serious...it was been 3 weeks since the last time i saw a valkyr, and i saw her in my inventory)..same goes for ivara or zephyr, but then again it's just an advice.
Anyway keep up the good work.

8fMf93F.jpg

2 hours ago, Marekthejester said:

Maybe the reason why nobody plays Valkyr is because they need that nice Hitsu San touch on their Valkyr to play it again.

this

6 hours ago, SkySorrow said:

So hitsuSan, i kind of like your work they are realy cool...but why valkyr??? she's such an useless frame...just a little advice don't waste your time on frame that don't even exist( i'm serious...it was been 3 weeks since the last time i saw a valkyr, and i saw her in my inventory)..same goes for ivara or zephyr, but then again it's just an advice.

And yet people voted for this frame to be worked on, the only thing that is being "wasted" is the time reading your garbage opinion on who's "useless". Not like people aren't using Ivara for Conservation or people running Valkyr on other missions like sorties. Don't assume that what you see is right

6 hours ago, SkySorrow said:

I laughed. :crylaugh:

On topic - I hope your skin makes it to the game, HitsuSan. Having too much time, a lot of time... nevermind, my Valkyr could use a new shiny look after almost 3 years of playing her almost exclusively, haha.

Le 15/01/2019 à 10:07, HitsuSan a dit :

I'm telling you right now, i'm not doing a giant katana as a greatsword skin, it would be a wasted opportunity cause greatswords could be ridicolously good. Also big katanas are stupid, regular size katanas can bend just by looking at them wrong, a big one will look like it's already bending because of gravity XD 

When DE releases the 2h katana weapon we'll see 🙂

Haha, fair enough. Happy to see you certain of what you don't want to do.

4 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

can u make a version with a longer blade? or great katana?

This blade is pretty long already lol, anyway when DE releases the great katana we'll make a skin for it for sure 😉

4 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

it looks like the katana belongs in monster hunter world, its so nice looking, i really think capcom its the healthies squadron for DE and warframe in the future, my favorites are still square enix and bungie, but am sure theres many other resonalble companies who could help warframe development.

It's definitely missing some wyvern claws or dinosaur scales everywhere though ^^ i don't think DE needs any of the above mentioned btw

4 hours ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Not really a fan of Valkyr... to tell the truth, I don't even remember when it was the last time I used her in a mission but...

...THIS?

INSTANT BUY!!!

Haha awesome 🙂

1 hour ago, (PS4)HELLKITE_503 said:

No Valkyr in Tennogen 15, sad.

I know right!
I was so hyped when I saw the nikana, thinking she'd be there too... But oh well, I'm fine with waiting😌
On a positive note, we'll at least get that lovely shiny nikana skin this round.

13 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm sorry about it, i'll make it ready for the next round ^^

Good news is that at least now you have time to make adjustments until next round.
Can't wait to see it in-game one day!

Also, question: who are the future candidates for upcoming tennogen skins?

3 minutes ago, Hypodermique said:

I know right!
I was so hyped when I saw the nikana, thinking she'd be there too... But oh well, I'm fine with waiting😌
On a positive note, we'll at least get that lovely shiny nikana skin this round.

Good news is that at least now you have time to make adjustments until next round.
Can't wait to see it in-game one day!

Also, question: who are the future candidates for upcoming tennogen skins?

I'll make a poll on twitter so you all can tell me what you want me to work on 🙂

15 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'll make a poll on twitter so you all can tell me what you want me to work on 🙂

Nice! Will try to vote this time.

Another question: Do you see yourself making another skin for a frame you've already worked on in the past? Or would you rather work on a frame that didn't receive the Hitsu treatment yet?

1 minute ago, Hypodermique said:

Nice! Will try to vote this time.

Another question: Do you see yourself making another skin for a frame you've already worked on in the past? Or would you rather work on a frame that didn't receive the Hitsu treatment yet?

Definitely i'd rather work on something new every time 🙂

43 minutes ago, (PS4)laygen said:

I hope you will make something for non-popular 'frames like Atlas and Wukong, just because there are not many choices for their skins at the moment. I like that you made one for Valkyr (even though it didn't make it this time) though.

I'm always looking out to make the unpopular guys beautiful lol but lately there's been so many warframe and i've got so little time to keep up that i feel it's the best if you choose for me ^^

Le 07/01/2019 à 10:24, HitsuSan a dit :

I've tried but there's no way to make her look more sassy lol

55581FF52E146D03E6D44059D48B8441915D6F136B8AB2DD6B8E86435E922FE24A4CC47BD41EDD28

Vote for Valkyr Leonessa! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1590544946&tscn=1546838829

But wait! That katana is the Shinigami, another collab between me and @ReilArt  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1615576826FEEBD139531E3F7AE38B79101D322918EC27274A0897BAE5B6B2CABFCEDFB4274A0D9AF0DCE388EB

WOW WOA ! I... Errr ! I wasn't ready for it... I NEEED THIS ! FOR MY OWN SHAKE ! I love how the lines goes through the body, i like the patterns of customusations. The collar makes some effect too.

Butt most importantly, as a Valkyr Lover, i can say that this is the best booty than any other skin actually in the game. Valkyr's back always was the best of the game but this is putting T H I C C to another level :3

1547858839-sans-titre.png Yet, i have something that annoys me a bit on your skin... it miss some profiling at the top of the head like we can have with Bastet's Helmet. I think that's ue to this bump. It looks weird to me, it breaks a continuity (And Valkyr need her abilities to have some duration :P). And as a little "plus" : can the foot claws be a bit bigger ? It doesn't really matters but they actually looks a bit tiny 

3 minutes ago, sniperloic said:

WOW WOA ! I... Errr ! I wasn't ready for it... I NEEED THIS ! FOR MY OWN SHAKE ! I love how the lines goes through the body, i like the patterns of customusations. The collar makes some effect too.

Butt most importantly, as a Valkyr Lover, i can say that this is the best booty than any other skin actually in the game. Valkyr's back always was the best of the game but this is putting T H I C C to another level :3

1547858839-sans-titre.png Yet, i have something that annoys me a bit on your skin... it miss some profiling at the top of the head like we can have with Bastet's Helmet. I think that's ue to this bump. It looks weird to me, it breaks a continuity (And Valkyr need her abilities to have some duration :P). And as a little "plus" : can the foot claws be a bit bigger ? It doesn't really matters but they actually looks a bit tiny 

I cannot modify the shapes in her body at all ^^ Though i'm sure i'll have something to rework in the helmet for the next release so i'll take a look at all the feedback and try to keep it in mind as much as possible 😉

Le 15/01/2019 à 18:46, SkySorrow a dit :

BWAHAHAHAHAHA sorry dude, i take Valkyr for almost everything... I bet on a 90% of my recents missions with Valkyr, started playing her back since she got Primed. And then Umbra mods comes out, and to do so i built another and i now have 2 valkyrs.... If HitsuSan's Leonessa skin is released i'll build a 3rd one just for fashion framing it.

So that pinches me when you say she doesn't exist, it's my waifu-frame after all ^^

I had to do this by the way :

1547863159-valkyr-attack-protect-thicc.p

7 hours ago, sniperloic said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA sorry dude, i take Valkyr for almost everything... I bet on a 90% of my recents missions with Valkyr, started playing her back since she got Primed. And then Umbra mods comes out, and to do so i built another and i now have 2 valkyrs.... If HitsuSan's Leonessa skin is released i'll build a 3rd one just for fashion framing it.

So that pinches me when you say she doesn't exist, it's my waifu-frame after all ^^

I had to do this by the way :

1547863159-valkyr-attack-protect-thicc.p

I've got nothing else to say...

Archived