Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

vor 9 Stunden schrieb DevilmanWeebSlayer:

I'd like to see Octavia since there's only the deluxe and lukinu's. It's such a popular warframe but the fashion is very limited.

Yeah, but I really dislike the legs on the normal Octavia model and I don't think any TennoGen can do anything to make them look decent. 😕

I'd love to see what Hitsu-San could do with Harrow or Nidus though. 🙂

Harrow already looks pretty great, but seeing what he did with Equinox (<3) ... could be nice. 🙂

Also Nidus, wasn't that interested into Nidus skins until recently. But seeing what can be done, e.g. the Night Hunter (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1478708783&amp;searchtext=) or Blade of the Lotus skins (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1502990026&amp;searchtext=), would also love to see Hitu-San flex his design muscles on a Nidus skin.

You mean this syandana? 

😄 i cannot contact DE's tennogen people for some reason, nobody is answering me. I would like to know if they will allow something like this cause i don't want to spend a month of work on it like some of my previous syandana (somebody remembers synfonia?) if they won't even take it into consideration.

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

You mean this syandana? 

😄 i cannot contact DE's tennogen people for some reason, nobody is answering me. I would like to know if they will allow something like this cause i don't want to spend a month of work on it like some of my previous syandana (somebody remembers synfonia?) if they won't even take it into consideration.

Yes! Oh, I love it. I want it so badly on my equinox (especially since consoles will be getting a mini update with your skin sometime soon).

On 2019-02-05 at 11:47 PM, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Yes! Oh, I love it. I want it so badly on my equinox (especially since consoles will be getting a mini update with your skin sometime soon).

Turns out this might actually get accepted if i make an emission point for the flames which it was a plan already anyway so... pretty nice 😄

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, (NSW)coax said:

That Leonessa skin is awesome (sorry late to the party). As a Nintenno, who has to be blackmailed to make this happen on Switch? 🙂

Any online poll or something for that?

Thanks 🙂 Nobody i believe, i've reworked some issues DE had about the skin so it's probably going to be in the next tennogen round and then if peopple really likes it it will automatically be ported on switch after a while. Kinda like Equinox Divisa that you guys should already have 🙂

15 minutes ago, gabuchan said:

I actually love this new helmet more than I did the original! I wish they could sneak this into the current round tbh. It's gonna be a long wait for the next round 💔

Well thanks! 😄 I've worked very hard on it! Oh well there's to wait but the Shinigami Katana goes in this round so maybe this time you can get a sword skin to wait for Leonessa haha

On 2019-03-03 at 12:25 AM, (XB1)Rolinjor said:

Oh well, it would be nice if you could make exalted weapon skins.

I know ^^ oh well

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Well thanks! 😄 I've worked very hard on it! Oh well there's to wait but the Shinigami Katana goes in this round so maybe this time you can get a sword skin to wait for Leonessa haha

I know ^^ oh well

Hey, HitsuSan.  I have good news for you and a little bad news.   @MagPrime is a little upset with you for making a skin look so good that she has to get it.  She told me this right after looking at the Youkai skin I was using. 😄   You upset another wallet.  Great Freaking Work as always. 

Oh damn, I just realized she's going to see the other stuff you have here.   hehe...…*que evil laugh*  Mwuhahahahahahaha

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Hey, HitsuSan.  I have good news for you and a little bad news.   @MagPrime is a little upset with you for making a skin look so good that she has to get it.  She told me this right after looking at the Youkai skin I was using. 😄   You upset another wallet.  Great Freaking Work as always. 

Oh damn, I just realized she's going to see the other stuff you have here.   hehe...…*que evil laugh*  Mwuhahahahahahaha

The only reason I have Steam is because of Hitsu's skins.

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

49 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The only reason I have Steam is because of Hitsu's skins.

38 minutes ago, EquinoxPrime said:

Preach!

HitsuSan you do some awesome work. 😊

You guys are the reason why i work so hard 🙂 you're the best ! Thank you very much !

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

You guys are the reason why i work so hard 🙂 you're the best ! Thank you very much !

Considering I'm pushing myself to learn how to cosplay Alata, and I hate cosplaying because it means a lot of self work, I think you're the best.

Your skin has motivated me to eat healthier and work out, just so I can cosplay it. 

An awesome thing and I hate you a little for it. ^_^

4 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Considering I'm pushing myself to learn how to cosplay Alata, and I hate cosplaying because it means a lot of self work, I think you're the best.

Your skin has motivated me to eat healthier and work out, just so I can cosplay it. 

An awesome thing and I hate you a little for it. ^_^

I'm all for healthy life choices though so if i did that i'm so glad (and yeah i know it's tough XD trust me)!

If you need help with your cosplay let me know!

12 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm all for healthy life choices though so if i did that i'm so glad (and yeah i know it's tough XD trust me)!

If you need help with your cosplay let me know!

The only question is; base Alata skin, or the Alata skin I've augmented with cosmetics.

Spoiler

VXfCJ78.png?1

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

The only question is; base Alata skin, or the Alata skin I've augmented with cosmetics.

Hide contents

VXfCJ78.png?1

Wow this is very cool but also more complicated to make? Definitely the helmet is going to be a nightmare lol

Archived