Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

5 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Say hello to Youkai Ivara ! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893248390

4ECFA36E4D7EC41CF28B2576F77DB73460C529AFA764351608863DC0A6F394FA41FC8B9CB6A21D2ABFE5E40A710DFD7476C541FF24A69F02CD967B22

Sorry if it's not fancy posed ^^ i've managed to publish it 1 hour before the next round deadline lol... told you i'd made it in time!

OMG!..........

Sorry, I just had the same kinda moment Quitte Shy did when she saw Banshee Prime picture leaked.  I need to go clean up. 

Oh my Gooooooodddd I need this!

When is DE gonna contract you for Deluxe skins? (Besides, you did say you were holding off on some frames cause you can't change their models, right?) I think you've proven that you're able to make some really good stuff with what you're given...like, REALLY good stuff. I can only imagine what you can do if you're given complete artistic freedom

12 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Say hello to Youkai Ivara ! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893248390

4ECFA36E4D7EC41CF28B2576F77DB73460C529AFA764351608863DC0A6F394FA41FC8B9CB6A21D2ABFE5E40A710DFD7476C541FF24A69F02CD967B22

Sorry if it's not fancy posed ^^ i've managed to publish it 1 hour before the next round deadline lol... told you i'd made it in time!

oh hellooooo~~....makes me wish we had a toggle for Prowl so we werent invisible while using it :D

6 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Oh my Gooooooodddd I need this!

When is DE gonna contract you for Deluxe skins? (Besides, you did say you were holding off on some frames cause you can't change their models, right?) I think you've proven that you're able to make some really good stuff with what you're given...like, REALLY good stuff. I can only imagine what you can do if you're given complete artistic freedom

1 hour ago, EchoesOfRain said:

btw, what's become of Ivara's transparent skirt? Were you able to edit that at all?

Haha i don't think they'll ever ask me ^^ they have paid in-house artists they can follow to make deluxe skins. It's far more profitable for them to let me do my thing with zero risks upfront for the company. Besides, who's going to make this crazy skins if i'm busy making a deluxe one? XD Nobody sane in a software house would greenlit a bunny skin for ivara when money and time is on the line ^^" the potential for a disaster is too high. This way instead i can do whatever i want and the only thing they have to do is to approve it when it's done... and if it's a disaster i'll be the only one loosing money and time cause nobody is paying me upfront to make it. It's kinda crazy i know ^^

The skirt is exactly the same as before, doing something very different was almost impossible and just slight modifications would mean lots of time wasted anyway so i've focused my energy on the actual skin. It was pretty cool already anyway ^^ (i just didn't put it on the previews cause it's in the way and not animated).

51 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Damn it Hitsu I dont have enough forma and you make me forma warframes that i havent forma'ed. Make something for Nekros, Loki or Chroma so i can save some formas.

You have at least 1 month to forma farm the forma you need to forma the bunny if it gets released (this is tenno rap and i'm soooo sorry about it XD)

Looking good :thumbup:

I get such a strong eldar-vibe from that, in a good way.

You have really come a long way now, I can see its your style right away, all those details and lines blending and flowing.

On average, how long do a body take you to model the way you want? There are so many parts that I feel there can be a danger or loosing track,  but maby you do lots of drawing in advance?

Anyways, I am really impressed with your work and I am glad you are devoting so much time and effort in Warframe :)

5 hours ago, arch111 said:

Looking good :thumbup:

I get such a strong eldar-vibe from that, in a good way.

You have really come a long way now, I can see its your style right away, all those details and lines blending and flowing.

On average, how long do a body take you to model the way you want? There are so many parts that I feel there can be a danger or loosing track,  but maby you do lots of drawing in advance?

Anyways, I am really impressed with your work and I am glad you are devoting so much time and effort in Warframe :)

Thanks! :D Well... it took me about 20 days from start to finish for Ivara Youkai.... it depends. It often takes me more than one month though, sometimes more than 2. I'm curious to see if i can keep making them in such a short time from now on but presentation gets a huge hit (no cute poses, no funny animations and so on... those take me a long time!

4 hours ago, Evanescent said:

I want you to design my babies

Goddamit man, I love me some bunny ears.

As long as you'll have some kind of robot ninja scifi baby i'll be up for it XD

56 minutes ago, Naith said:

I don't use ivara but nice.

Does the helmet have physics/floppy bits? :o

I've left a note for ears animation if possible :) They should be able to do it if they have the time.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Looks amazing, nice job on Ivara's skin HitsuSan. :clap: DE should have you on payroll... :smile:

Now... Who is next?

Lol they kinda do at this point ^^

I don't know maybe something different... how about Vulpe 2.0 (actually cool looking this time) ?

Archived