Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

On 4/3/2017 at 5:49 PM, HitsuSan said:

How do you guys feel about a set of backpack syandanas?

Don't know whether you saw/noticed but when the Syndicate Syandana's were released the Vaykor looked a hell of a lot bigger in the preview than in game.

aBki0H1.jpg

That's what was advertised, that's quite clearly not what we got. There were several threads posted at the time with people asking for the syandana to be resized because having it backpack sized looked pretty cool, and I agree. Having something that's not only stylish but also perhaps functional appeals to me.

Yeah i never use oversized syandanas as well, weirdly enough it looks like it's the only thing coming out of tennogen on that front so i thought it would be coo to take a mental break and work on some hard surface stuff for the next month or so. Also they might be 4. We'll see how long it's taking me to make these happen, so far i'm at a good point with one of them already :)

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah i never use oversized syandanas as well, weirdly enough it looks like it's the only thing coming out of tennogen on that front so i thought it would be coo to take a mental break and work on some hard surface stuff for the next month or so. Also they might be 4. We'll see how long it's taking me to make these happen, so far i'm at a good point with one of them already :)

You know you earned everyone's trust anyway ? :) . We all know we 'll see a very original, visually master crafted and polished work so... take your time. You 'r da boss.

19 hours ago, Rolunde said:

I'm sure they won't be "just a backpack" so I'd wanted even of only to see what you do there. And then I'd still have to have them because they'd be too cool for school. ;)

Do It!

Yeah and this is one reason it'd be great. @Stonehenge I'd say your "just psychorigid enough" because clipping/collision bugs are derp.

So while really long flowing syandanas can be great, shorter ones definitely have their place too.

I think Nova needs a triangle back with tiny wings... :D 

Mh thank you, everytime those clipping and collisions burn my eyes i feel a bit lonely. :)

10 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

As long as they don't block the view of Ivara's assets I'm cool with idea of backpack syandanas.

Please don't judge me. I know that I'm not the only one who picks syandanas because of things like that. :D

Greetings @HitsuSan,

Thank you so much for all your awesome work! I have bought more than a few of your tennogen works.

I do have a question/request though...

I don't like syndanas but want one I would be cool wearing.

Is there any way to build something super simple and super small? Filligreed with a tennobet phrase or somesuch.

"No Capes" in tennobet would look pretty nifty.

I also have a suggestion :

It would surely be a technical challenge, considering the variety of morphology among the frames, but WHAT IF a syandana could be weared like an elegant belt, with the deco part between the legs. You know, like a @(*()$ roman officer. Not a skirt, but a cloth (tissue, leather).

Yeah i know i'm dreaming. It's a collision bugs nightmare.

8 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

Greetings @HitsuSan,

Thank you so much for all your awesome work! I have bought more than a few of your tennogen works.

Is there any way to build something super simple and super small? Filligreed with a tennobet phrase or somesuch.

the officium syandana was done by him and aggp and is a work of art if you dont like capes 

17 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

As long as they don't block the view of Ivara's assets I'm cool with idea of backpack syandanas.

Please don't judge me. I know that I'm not the only one who picks syandanas because of things like that. :D

I know i know :P

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

your the only reason i can pull off my umbra theme excalibur TT ~ TT thank you 

You're very welcome :D i'm glad you like Caduto !

9 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

Greetings @HitsuSan,

Hey there! Thank you for your purchase!

Uhm i can make pretty much whatever (technically i mean) but DE has to like them in their game as well so i think we'll have to find a compromise but maybe the backpack ones i'm making would fit your style cause they're meant to be small ones considering the average size on the market :) i'll be publishing something in short, let me know if you'd like them!

2 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

I also have a suggestion :

It would surely be a technical challenge, considering the variety of morphology among the frames, but WHAT IF a syandana could be weared like an elegant belt, with the deco part between the legs. You know, like a @(*()$ roman officer. Not a skirt, but a cloth (tissue, leather).

Yeah i know i'm dreaming. It's a collision bugs nightmare.

Uhm it's not a technical challenge as much as it is a technical nightmare, it can be possible to optimize something like that for one warframe but it will be a huge amount of work that will require multiple versions and setting to make it fit all the warframes... pretty much making it not worth the time investment. Otherwise yeah i'd like that as well ^^

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Also, expect for a change in Ivara Youkai face part :) It's a specific request from DE, don't worry too much about it, her bunny awesomeness is untouched !

Let me guess, they already have the plans for the triangle to be used on one of their helmets?

kgMXKLk.png

Archived