Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Holy crap hitsu san i knew ur bunny ear ivara was gonna make it i mean the ears even moves like how we talked about it weeks ago lmao this is great stuff ur awesome man

i got a question to ask is it possible if u can make a nyx skin with a hoodie attached on her head or is that not allowed? something like this

4ebca50246808b0e7be7e2004023d96c.jpg

On 5/20/2017 at 7:33 AM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Well, I hope you keep working on it when you have the chance. I know it is probably a lot of work but I am certain that if you made it, it would be gorgeous. I would certainly buy it.

We'll see, i definitely want to do another female warframe after this batch of syandanas.

On 5/20/2017 at 7:41 AM, (PS4)Virith said:

What about a Nezha skin?

I almost made a Nezha skin instead of Ash Bai Hu so i probably will make one next time i'm working on male warframes :) no promises though cause i change my mind all the time XD

8 hours ago, AzureTerra said:

Hit random a couple of times and didn't even have to tweak it it came out just perfect

Hide contents

kDrRfMB.jpg

That came out very nice indeed lol

6 hours ago, CGs_Knackie said:

Thank you @HitsuSan for your Youkai skin, it's amazing! 

86A1RZG.jpg

g0nj28Y.jpg

rRPAlTg.jpg

Thank you for these awesome screenshots :D !

DE hasn't fixed the skin yet though, i wonder what would you guys think about it when it's working properly ^^"

2 hours ago, (PS4)HeadHuntingPanda said:

Holy crap hitsu san i knew ur bunny ear ivara was gonna make it i mean the ears even moves like how we talked about it weeks ago lmao this is great stuff ur awesome man

i got a question to ask is it possible if u can make a nyx skin with a hoodie attached on her head or is that not allowed? something like this

4ebca50246808b0e7be7e2004023d96c.jpg

It's possible but it wouldn't be cool ^^ more than that you don't wear a hoodie if you're a beautiful mind controlling space ninja...

It's hard not to keep fanboy-ing over this skin (and all things HitsuSan, haha) and while we're waiting for DE to 'fix' the skin I did still want to say thanks for taking one of my very favorite frames, who has always been a bit of an 'ugly duckling' and making her quite lovely indeed.

From this

Spoiler

Image result for ivara

To this:

Spoiler

F5FCBD4D945C3B46111152834AECA5918EF85F5C (1680×1050)

What a transformation!

It's kind of like this happened:

Spoiler

Image result for ivara

You revealed her Inner Beauty, haha

10/10:heart:

59 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

It's hard not to keep fanboy-ing over this skin (and all things HitsuSan, haha) and while we're waiting for DE to 'fix' the skin I did still want to say thanks for taking one of my very favorite frames, who has always been a bit of an 'ugly duckling' and making her quite lovely indeed.

From this

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for ivara

To this:

Reveal hidden contents

What a transformation!

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for ivara

You're 10/10 welcome :) 

You did indeed an amazing work, as always. What a quality level.

However, i really don't understand the amount of 'meh' about her original design. I don't exactly know her popularity in numbers, but i find her default colours and design really cool. I had an amazing time spending hours to create sexy and saturated, blowing colours in a safari-hunt-predator them. DE did a damn good job to take inspiration from a frog, imo. 

On 5/22/2017 at 8:59 AM, Rolunde said:

From this

Hide contents

Image result for ivara

To this:

Hide contents

What a transformation!

Hide contents

Image result for ivara

so an episode of extreme make over? someone make a comic out of that it would be hilarious. 

1 hour ago, SkeinsOfFitzsimmons said:

@HitsuSan Have you thought about, or have interest in, creating skins for the landing craft? 

The design on the back of your Frost skin, would just look slick on the Liset.

I've thought about it but it's not really worth the time i believe ^^

5 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

You killed it with that Ivara skin, great work. Hard to make her look bad with any selection of colors. May I'll post pictures later.

Cool :D thanks!

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

@HitsuSan Why not do some skin for ugly frame,and to make him a beautiful with your design skin and helmet. for example create for atlas,limbo or Loki who is cool and he can be more cool looking frame....Nekros,Wukong or Nidus xD

I would do Loki cause i promised it to Rob(Aggp) but i do have Yatus's Izanagi to finish first and Nyx Saturnia to make right ^^

9 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Cool :D thanks!

I would do Loki cause i promised it to Rob(Aggp) but i do have Yatus's Izanagi to finish first and Nyx Saturnia to make right ^^

Oo yeaa man good 2 know and Yatus is for? :) and as always keep up with good work

2 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Your making nezha next ?!? 

Yessssssdssdggfgbbhfvbbbgfgbmdssssdgggbb *foams at mouth* finally 😭😭😭✨

I didn't say next but probably in this year ^^

2 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Really curious to see what exactly you had to change visually with Yatus' Izanagi skin. Then again i'm curious to all your future work :P

I haven't started yet but it's going to be quite some if not most ^^ still keeping the same vibe and aesthetic though...

19 minutes ago, Shadow8600 said:

@HitsuSan Did the fix for Ivara go live already? Haven't seen it on the patch notes, but noted some other Tennogen stuff got fixed.

Oh yeah they've fixed the body... forgot the helmet somehow...

I'm sorry, i'm obviously annoyed by the situation :\

13 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh yeah they've fixed the body... forgot the helmet somehow...

I'm sorry, i'm obviously annoyed by the situation :\

"Fixed"? They made the details black now... I keep looking at the steam workshop pics, that's not how it was suppose to be. :<
I guess they are details in the end. Anyway congrats on another AMAZING skin. ^^ Love your work!

34 minutes ago, DualParadox said:

"Fixed"? They made the details black now... I keep looking at the steam workshop pics, that's not how it was suppose to be. :<
I guess they are details in the end. Anyway congrats on another AMAZING skin. ^^ Love your work!

Hey i'm glad you like it :D thanks!

That's how it's supposed to look like btw https://www.artstation.com/embed/5971766 , those details you're talking about were black to begin with ^^

Archived