Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

57 minutes ago, JDP04 said:

So i just bought a syandana for my Nova and Ivara, turns out it was yours. xD

Hide contents

ofu0cKP.jpg

PS : Please release more syandana that don't cover the butt in the future!

You'll be happy to know that i'm working on 3 new syandanas and all of them are like that :D the sculpt is done for all of them and i'm working on the fx. They should be ready soon ;)

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

My daughter has a request. Maleficent inspired tennogen for Titania? Horns, feathers esc esc. 

Tell your daughter that mine would be a dark themed Titania :) it's actually a cool idea. I don't have a date for it yet but i'm doing another female warframe after the 3 syandanas, so...

So I have a question. Have you thought of any possible Ideas for an Oberon skin? If so Im hoping you'll go for a more knightly Paladin look rather then a Druidic animal look. But thats just my personal taste. becasue so far Oberon has been more Druid then Paladin.

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

You'll be happy to know that i'm working on 3 new syandanas and all of them are like that :D the sculpt is done for all of them and i'm working on the fx. They should be ready soon ;)

Tell your daughter that mine would be a dark themed Titania :) it's actually a cool idea. I don't have a date for it yet but i'm doing another female warframe after the 3 syandanas, so...

She is stoked! So excited! 

So far I've loved every skin released. Sadly, I've been able to buy only two but I am extremely satisfied with both and they make me want to play these frames more than before.

Being a Nyx enthusiast, I am still waiting on the skin to be accepted and I'm even more excited now knowing it will have a different helmet.

7 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

Thought I would share my current Hitsu collection :D

X5sgNe7.png

Sorry my comp is bad, So its on low graphical settings.

Haha! What a happy family screenshot XD i love it!

1 hour ago, Senketsu_ said:

So I have a question. Have you thought of any possible Ideas for an Oberon skin? If so Im hoping you'll go for a more knightly Paladin look rather then a Druidic animal look. But thats just my personal taste. becasue so far Oberon has been more Druid then Paladin.

Yeah that's pretty much what i wanted to do for Oberon but it's really hard to find him a spot on the schedule... if i had one that is... One day i'll get to it ^^

7 minutes ago, MopUpCrewman said:

So far I've loved every skin released. Sadly, I've been able to buy only two but I am extremely satisfied with both and they make me want to play these frames more than before.

Being a Nyx enthusiast, I am still waiting on the skin to be accepted and I'm even more excited now knowing it will have a different helmet.

Damn you guys must really hate her helmet ^^ is it still for the spine tail?

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Haha! What a happy family screenshot XD i love it!

Yeah that's pretty much what i wanted to do for Oberon but it's really hard to find him a spot on the schedule... if i had one that is... One day i'll get to it ^^

Damn you guys must really hate her helmet ^^ is it still for the spine tail?

For me spine tail is cool but leaves on her face does not fit much in her style,

for examole 2 look more like lotus flower:

JftBAQp.jpg

i dont get the dislike for the nyx helm. it's clearly meant to be part of a family of similarly themed skins and it feels with the venus fly trap feel i get from the skin 

EDIT: I still find it amazing this skin is not themed after a venus flytrap. theres so many details and elements of it reminiscent of a fly trap

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

For me spine tail is cool but leaves on her face does not fit much in her style,

JftBAQp.jpg

If Her leaves on helmet would change then they wouldn't fit leaves on her whole body.

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

JftBAQp.jpg

Yeah for me personally the leaves and the Height to Length ratio of the helm looks odd to me. Actually Example 2 does look better. I personally, would go with that one. If your going to keep the leaves as is, I like the proportions the Example to better.

I think I've said this before but since it came up again, I like the Nyx Helmet, spine and all.

It suits the HitsuSan Aesthetic.

Seeing that Nyx is the Sister Frame to Excalibur it's nice to see visual ques that tie this skin to Caduto. 

I think if you did a "Family Portrait" (such as Senketsu_ did) with Nyx Saturnia, Excal Caduto, Ash Bai Hu and Ivara Youkai  or Emperor Frost, the theme would be quite striking.

As to the leaves, I definitely prefer them "as-is" over the Lotus leaves (look like maple leaves to me, btw,"go Canada"?)

If I was going to get critical on them I'd say they could maybe be made a bit smaller, so as not to stand out quite as much.

I think at the size they are paired with that bright green they really stand out, and maybe that is triggering some people in a subtle way.

And the leaves on the body that are closest to the helm appear smaller heading up, and then on the helm are full size again.

So if the helmet leaves were scaled to match more with what we see in the  clavicle/collarbone area that might do it.

Just a thought.

Cheers!
~R~ 

6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

JftBAQp.jpg

55 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

Yeah for me personally the leaves and the Height to Length ratio of the helm looks odd to me. Actually Example 2 does look better. I personally, would go with that one. If your going to keep the leaves as is, I like the proportions the Example to better.

5 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

I think I've said this before but since it came up again, I like the Nyx Helmet, spine and all.

It suits the HitsuSan Aesthetic.

Seeing that Nyx is the Sister Frame to Excalibur it's nice to see visual ques that tie this skin to Caduto. 

I think if you did a "Family Portrait" (such as Senketsu_ did) with Nyx Saturnia, Excal Caduto, Ash Bai Hu and Ivara Youkai  or Emperor Frost, the theme would be quite striking.

As to the leaves, I definitely prefer them "as-is" over the Lotus leaves (look like maple leaves to me, btw,"go Canada"?)

If I was going to get critical on them I'd say they could maybe be made a bit smaller, so as not to stand out quite as much.

I think at the size they are paired with that bright green they really stand out, and maybe that is triggering some people in a subtle way.

And the leaves on the body that are closest to the helm appear smaller heading up, and then on the helm are full size again.

So if the helmet leaves were scaled to match more with what we see in the  clavicle/collarbone area that might do it.

Just a thought.

Cheers!
~R~ 

:) That screenshot is more sneaky than it looks like... It's quite easy to make anything look better on a 3/4 view if it's 2d of course but try it on front back and side with everything matching lol. Have you ever noticed how some helmets (designs) look very cool on an angle and then they look very derpy on a front view for example? ^^ It happens a lot cause making a design for a 3d model it's very different (it's also the main reason why the final product rarely looks like the cool concept art paint). That being said if i make the changes suggested by Vlada i would end up with a very small helmet compared to the body unfortunately (i know what you've changed and i get it, i wish she had a higher jaw line myself but she doesnt, that's something that can't be changed T_T). Also i'm not going to change the leaves shape cause it would mean i'll have to change the entire skin and the spine in figure nr2 it's exactly the shape of Ash Scorpio tail of which a lot of people accused me to copy from already. I like the forehead change a lot though, i'll have to see how it looks like in the 3d model but i might end up doing it :D i have to make the helmet look a little bit more organic anyway so thanks!

I might delete the spine tail for good though, DE doesn't like it and i've had enough of changes on this model already.. they've told me it's not a Warframe element (the spine) so i shouldn't use it to begin with. I do have a new cool idea but if somehow they manage to refuse this as well i won't continue working on Nyx Saturnia, all the requested changes are making me loose a lot of time that i could spend on other warframes.

I didn't realize the texture of the Youkai skin was off until they fixed the body and not the head and now I can't unsee it XD DE please fix it soon, I love this skin so much but it's distracting when the body is so detailed and the helmet isnt

36 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

:) That screenshot is more sneaky than it looks like... It's quite easy to make anything look better on a 3/4 view if it's 2d of course but try it on front back and side with everything matching lol. Have you ever noticed how some helmets (designs) look very cool on an angle and then they look very derpy on a front view for example? ^^ It happens a lot cause making a design for a 3d model it's very different (it's also the main reason why the final product rarely looks like the cool concept art paint). That being said if i make the changes suggested by Vlada i would end up with a very small helmet compared to the body unfortunately (i know what you've changed and i get it, i wish she had a higher jaw line myself but she doesnt, that's something that can't be changed T_T). Also i'm not going to change the leaves shape cause it would mean i'll have to change the entire skin and the spine in figure nr2 it's exactly the shape of Ash Scorpio tail of which a lot of people accused me to copy from already. I like the forehead change a lot though, i'll have to see how it looks like in the 3d model but i might end up doing it :D i have to make the helmet look a little bit more organic anyway so thanks!

I might delete the spine tail for good though, DE doesn't like it and i've had enough of changes on this model already.. they've told me it's not a Warframe element (the spine) so i shouldn't use it to begin with. I do have a new cool idea but if somehow they manage to refuse this as well i won't continue working on Nyx Saturnia, all the requested changes are making me loose a lot of time that i could spend on other warframes.

Really? with all the frames that have Literal spines, and their getting on to you for having a segregated head horn. 

Also looking ad the two examples again. I think that just changing the Forehead would do wonders for the Helmet, in my opinion.

Archived