Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, Tsaiorchis said:

I didn't realize the texture of the Youkai skin was off until they fixed the body and not the head and now I can't unsee it XD DE please fix it soon, I love this skin so much but it's distracting when the body is so detailed and the helmet isnt

:D they'll fix it this week on the next hotfix

2 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

Really? with all the frames that have Literal spines, and their getting on to you for having a segregated head horn. 

Also looking ad the two examples again. I think that just changing the Forehead would do wonders for the Helmet, in my opinion.

That's what i've been specifically told ^^" it's ok though, i can come up with something equally cool and yes that curved forehead looks very promising, i hope it comes up good in 3d as well :D i'll definitely try

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I think the spine on the Nyx helmet gives it a slightly Guyver feel that is cool.  You might not have intended that HitsuSan, but it a cool reference either way.  :D

<--- Big fan of the concept and sometimes aesthetic of Guyver (the story is very bad though lol)

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

not a warframe element ? they literally use it themselves 

Sometimes it's hard to understand what they mean in just a short email ^^ there's not much point in questioning though, if for some reason they don't want the spine it doesn't matter if they've used it themselves... maybe it's just something they've tried before and they didn't really liked it (can you think of another example in warframe? there are many ^^)

I like the Nyx skin, but the spine tail just does not fit the rest of it. It's all spiky and jagged and the rest of the skin is not. So, glad you're changing it. Hopefully the new thing, whatever it might be, passes DE's scrutiny. Would be a pity if you gave up on it just because of that.

Hitsu San I'd just like to say thank you for your work. I already had your Nova skin and enjoy it quite a bit, but I've been playing a lot of Ivara lately. Sadly I just didn't like the look of Ivara and dressing up my characters is pretty important to me. I was playing around with colors and then checking the skins and your's jumped right out at me. I'm so happy with how Ivara looks now that I don't even put armor on her. I also noticed your Zephyr skin comes out really nice with similar colors to my Ivara so I'll be picking that one up when I get a chance. Keep up the good work.

KFPdCpy.jpg

@Nyx Helm i think the spine itself is fine but it doesnt fit this theme overall imo. due to them flowery shapes a spine is kind of a contrast design and theme wise as a spine aims more towards a dark theme whilst the flowers look more like a nicer theme. the excal skin for instance looks more grim so it fits, here i could see some energy effect behind her head make it much better, maybe with some small energy particles which look like glowing, falling tiny blossom leaves. kind of an energy mane behind her giving her some kunoichi flair eventually. rough spontanous thought but i agree on the spine not rly fitting ths particular design imo. maybe rethinking that spine improves it even more, also maybe some edgy (literally) shapes on the helmet as the lines on the body are more round than hard from what ive seen on the pictures. if the head was overall a bit rounder considering its shapes it would look much nicer. maybe u can reuse the spine on a future design as it would sure fit some grim skin, maybe with some SFX on it supporting the dark vibe. i dunno how much work these SFXs are so also concerning the idea of that energy mane for this helmet...0 clue...im just letting thoughts flow.

maybe...maaaaaybe u wanna do all of us saryn mains a favor and make some grim, devilish...or better a succubus-ish saryn skin. saryn has the primed breasts of warframe so she could fit that succubus role quite nicely. maybe that spine could find a spot to shine right there :D

greetings.

9 hours ago, JVargo said:

Hitsu San I'd just like to say thank you for your work. I already had your Nova skin and enjoy it quite a bit, but I've been playing a lot of Ivara lately. Sadly I just didn't like the look of Ivara and dressing up my characters is pretty important to me. I was playing around with colors and then checking the skins and your's jumped right out at me. I'm so happy with how Ivara looks now that I don't even put armor on her. I also noticed your Zephyr skin comes out really nice with similar colors to my Ivara so I'll be picking that one up when I get a chance. Keep up the good work.

KFPdCpy.jpg

8 hours ago, Xydeth said:

@Nyx Helm i think the spine itself is fine but it doesnt fit this theme overall imo. due to them flowery shapes a spine is kind of a contrast design and theme wise as a spine aims more towards a dark theme whilst the flowers look more like a nicer theme. the excal skin for instance looks more grim so it fits, here i could see some energy effect behind her head make it much better, maybe with some small energy particles which look like glowing, falling tiny blossom leaves. kind of an energy mane behind her giving her some kunoichi flair eventually. rough spontanous thought but i agree on the spine not rly fitting ths particular design imo. maybe rethinking that spine improves it even more, also maybe some edgy (literally) shapes on the helmet as the lines on the body are more round than hard from what ive seen on the pictures. if the head was overall a bit rounder considering its shapes it would look much nicer. maybe u can reuse the spine on a future design as it would sure fit some grim skin, maybe with some SFX on it supporting the dark vibe. i dunno how much work these SFXs are so also concerning the idea of that energy mane for this helmet...0 clue...im just letting thoughts flow.

maybe...maaaaaybe u wanna do all of us saryn mains a favor and make some grim, devilish...or better a succubus-ish saryn skin. saryn has the primed breasts of warframe so she could fit that succubus role quite nicely. maybe that spine could find a spot to shine right there :D

greetings.

Nah it's not that ^^ if there were a reason like that they would have told me but don't worry, i'll try something else that should do as soon as i finish the 3 syandanas i'm working on.

Also nope i'm not doing fantasy herotic saryn... XD come on

7 hours ago, Dougram said:

Wonderful skin but I think the last fix changed part of the shoulder quiver to have no texture. it just shows as white-grey color now that cannot be changed.

The overall it's fixed but yeah the quiver stays white... i'll ask if i can submit another fix for that, it shouldn't take me more than a few minutes to do it but there's to wait for the implementation ^^

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)TomTheImperator said:

I want to get so much of your skins but my plat wont let me

Get more plat XD

9 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Nah it's not that ^^ if there were a reason like that they would have told me but don't worry, i'll try something else that should do as soon as i finish the 3 syandanas i'm working on.

Also nope i'm not doing fantasy herotic saryn... XD come on

The overall it's fixed but yeah the quiver stays white... i'll ask if i can submit another fix for that, it shouldn't take me more than a few minutes to do it but there's to wait for the implementation ^^

Get more plat XD

i wasnt talking bout a slooty saryn come on man were all adults right ? u can do some dark design and sexy designs without slootism.

1 hour ago, Xydeth said:

i wasnt talking bout a slooty saryn come on man were all adults right ? u can do some dark design and sexy designs without slootism.

Haha yeah of course i can :) I will see when i get to it!

3 hours ago, Xydeth said:

not gonna lie. i think Saryn would be perfect for a more sexy succubus style she already has kind of that thing going anyway. and yeah make it sexy without being @#&amp;*y. it would be cool if you made a syndana that looks kind of like succubus wings, or even a syndana that somehow looked like a pointed tail. lol im totally behind this idea.

1 minute ago, Senketsu_ said:

not gonna lie. i think Saryn would be perfect for a more sexy succubus style she already has kind of that thing going anyway. and yeah make it sexy without being @#&amp;*y. it would be cool if you made a syndana that looks kind of like succubus wings, or even a syndana that somehow looked like a pointed tail. lol im totally behind this idea.

there is already a tennogen tail syandana up for quite a while waiting to be finished/get votes. check steam if u care its on the first 1-3 pages i believe, seen it again yesterday and would be something i would easily slap on such a saryn, more than wings. i think wings dont rly fit the warframe theme too much imo, unless they have good physics/ mechanic like the bug wings we currently have from tennogen which fold up on bullet jump (forgot name).

So.. was playing around with Mag, damn your skins really awesome.

Spoiler

es9gs9l.jpg

On 5/30/2017 at 2:01 AM, HitsuSan said:

You'll be happy to know that i'm working on 3 new syandanas and all of them are like that :D the sculpt is done for all of them and i'm working on the fx. They should be ready soon ;)

Can't wait for your new syandanas Hitsu, hopefully there will be some booster type xD

PS. For the love of Orokin, i really need someone to guide me how to play with Mag lol

On 6/1/2017 at 1:40 AM, HitsuSan said:

Yes, good, all good... but why haven't they let your other syandana because I need it.. like last year.. please let me spend more money. XD

6 hours ago, JDP04 said:

So.. was playing around with Mag, damn your skins really awesome.

Reveal hidden contents

es9gs9l.jpg

Can't wait for your new syandanas Hitsu, hopefully there will be some booster type xD

PS. For the love of Orokin, i really need someone to guide me how to play with Mag lol

I'm glad you like Alata :D what do you mean by booster type though?

6 hours ago, -Titania- said:

Yes, good, all good... but why haven't they let your other syandana because I need it.. like last year.. please let me spend more money. XD

Brcause it wasn't really good... You'll see what i mean when i show you the new ones :) Two out of 3 are waiting to be painted (the fx is done) and i'm going to pack the third one today :D i think i'll show them to DE before publishing them though, i need confirmation that all i did is possible on their side... it should be though cause i've made sure to make them the simpliest way possible.

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm glad you like Alata :D what do you mean by booster type though?

Errr.. a rocket backpack thingy? xD

Dunno how to describe it, something like these :

Spoiler

gt93m60.jpg

Like when you build a mech you put some booster on its back to buff mobility.

3 hours ago, JDP04 said:

Errr.. a rocket backpack thingy? xD

Dunno how to describe it, something like these :

Reveal hidden contents

gt93m60.jpg

Like when you build a mech you put some booster on its back to buff mobility.

Oh well they're smaller than those but yeah they're all of the same type :D just no jetpacks...

11 minutes ago, Naith said:

So, finally bought your Frost skin.

Really liking the detail and I loved it especially with the leather. Pulls it off so well.

Oh cool :D (dad joke), i 'm glad you're liking it so much :D remember that you can use the custom shoulder armors that goes along with it ;)

43 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh well they're smaller than those but yeah they're all of the same type :D just no jetpacks...

Oh cool :D (dad joke), i 'm glad you're liking it so much :D remember that you can use the custom shoulder armors that goes along with it ;)

Yup, but right now I'm using just the helmet to complement my edgy kuva Graax Frost and use minimalist shoulders.

Still wish we had more than ABC configs, it is hardly enough.

Also, 1337 rep!

8 hours ago, Naith said:

Also, 1337 rep!

Haha yeah :D thanks to everyone!

7 hours ago, AmazingMrAirplane said:

I wish there was more good Mag skins like yours. She needs real skins.

Haha do you want me to make another one? XD

Archived