Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

On 6/8/2017 at 1:15 AM, HitsuSan said:

Brcause it wasn't really good... You'll see what i mean when i show you the new ones :) Two out of 3 are waiting to be painted (the fx is done) and i'm going to pack the third one today :D i think i'll show them to DE before publishing them though, i need confirmation that all i did is possible on their side... it should be though cause i've made sure to make them the simpliest way possible.

I await the syandanas then! :D

Wow i should have discovered this sooner...

Any Valkyr stuff to made her a pure kitty style?  :D (not i'm not at a fanboy of Valkyr + cat... no, that's not true, i don't love lolcats and isn't like i want one more, no... how can you tell this like that?)

16 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Fist of all... here's the new Nyx Saturnia helmet ^^ hopefully this will solve the problems!

CEF6BD35707A347112F2EAC2EB35EA96AF7C7966

DE8D3EBD008EFFC2F9D78AC8138EDBDB603C3AB2

I'll keep publishing what i've finished during the day, two syandanas are ready so you'll be seeing them soon ;)

I more like V2 but its just my personal taste. Also is this tentacle Dynamic like on Ash Locust helmet or Static like on Ash Scorpion helmet?

13 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

I more like V2 but its just my personal taste. Also is this tentacle Dynamic like on Ash Locust helmet or Static like on Ash Scorpion helmet?

I can't keep that one cause DE specifically told me to get rid of that spine : \ I can only do my best to make something different that's as cool as possible to my original idea so i hope you like the new one as well :)

About the physics you guys are still in time to tell me how you'd like it to be, i can request a soft moving one or a stiff rigid one till the deadline day ^^

23 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

About the physics you guys are still in time to tell me how you'd like it to be, i can request a soft moving one or a stiff rigid one till the deadline day ^^

Mmh, imo it should stay rigid. But maybe i lack imagination. Since you make very organic skins, i guess a bit of move, medium soft thing could be disturbing and yet very cool.

But would you make it bigger ? Or larger ?

2 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Mmh, imo it should stay rigid. But maybe i lack imagination. Since you make very organic skins, i guess a bit of move, medium soft thing could be disturbing and yet very cool.

But would you make it bigger ? Or larger ?

I've just finished uploading the 3d model, it's bigger than it looks like  ^^ have a peek https://sketchfab.com/models/417e63231c0d4164b7e3d94f39bc0544

(Camera lense can deceive, sorry)

4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I've just finished uploading the 3d model, it's bigger than it looks like  ^^ have a peek https://sketchfab.com/models/417e63231c0d4164b7e3d94f39bc0544

(Camera lense can deceive, sorry)

Mmmh indeed, and still i think let's say, 20% bigger would make it better.

(OMAGAD i 've seen a warframe from the inside. Like Alad V said, it doesn't make sense !!!)

8 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Dude....whaaaaat.....i can't...the amount of creativity used in this....good God!

:D and there's another one coming tomorrow and if i can finish it a third one before the release too

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh whoops, my mistake :) It was just a wrong setting, already fixed.

Oh cool. Least I know my eyes weren't playing tricks on me :p

Digging that syandana. Looks like something that would fit nicely on the back of Octavia.

15 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Fist of all... here's the new Nyx Saturnia helmet ^^ hopefully this will solve the problems!

CEF6BD35707A347112F2EAC2EB35EA96AF7C7966

DE8D3EBD008EFFC2F9D78AC8138EDBDB603C3AB2

I'll keep publishing what i've finished during the day, two syandanas are ready so you'll be seeing them soon ;)

The leaves still need to be more organic =/

Archived