Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

But hitsu san tbh nobody even looks hat her feet. The rest of her body has great form and potential for some fabric textures. I really would say that her boat shoes are her only flaw... besides, you could give her such a fabulous manicure!

but you are the artist I can't tell you what to do I can only give what little advice I can offer.

Went for a quick look for the corona syandana, want to look more into it later, but when I saw this image I thought it could provide a basis and I was wondering what you thought about it.

So the side of the syandana has the piece where it goes into the arch with a part protruding down. What if the arch was broken up in to two separate arches, one just metal and the other metal with some extra with added in another material like the side parts of the boar prime that keep the canister up. with the protruding part being as a less hard of an angle, maybe pointing to the back in line with the wings like tipping the front of the boar down ~35-40 degrees. Like the Boar this side panel would also provide space for tenno line art or would even work empty.

latest?cb=20130914101658

2 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

But hitsu san tbh nobody even looks hat her feet. The rest of her body has great form and potential for some fabric textures. I really would say that her boat shoes are her only flaw... besides, you could give her such a fabulous manicure!

but you are the artist I can't tell you what to do I can only give what little advice I can offer.

Don't worry, i'll get to it but not very soon i'm afraid :)

1 hour ago, Airwolfen said:

Went for a quick look for the corona syandana, want to look more into it later, but when I saw this image I thought it could provide a basis and I was wondering what you thought about it.

So the side of the syandana has the piece where it goes into the arch with a part protruding down. What if the arch was broken up in to two separate arches, one just metal and the other metal with some extra with added in another material like the side parts of the boar prime that keep the canister up. with the protruding part being as a less hard of an angle, maybe pointing to the back in line with the wings like tipping the front of the boar down ~35-40 degrees. Like the Boar this side panel would also provide space for tenno line art or would even work empty.

latest?cb=20130914101658

Uhm, i'm seeing what you mean, i'll keep it in mind! Thanks!

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Ok guys, here's what's going on lately and why i could use your help:

I've been instructed to make my 3 syandanas fit one faction aesthetically and so far i've been converting Solida into a grineer looking one (meaning the new version is way more curvy and patched up instead than angular and clean). It would be cool if you can give me some thoughts on how to change the other two (synfonia and corona) to fit a particular faction, it could be anything like tenno, corpus, ... maybe not infested, orokin or whatever it comes to your mind.

In the mean time, the skin i've been working on is for Saryn and it's almost done ;) i was going to work on the helmet when i've got the feedback on the syandnas so if i can implement the changes required in a short amount of time i will be able to finish it before the next release!

I'll keep you updated anyway ;)

Corona cold be changed to be corpus, remove the tenno bet and replace it with corpus language. Or make it smoother and a bit more round and curvy(specifically the two side things connecting the ring) and make it more Tenno, replace the triangle in the middle with Tennobet, or the Lotus symbol. Becasue right now it looks like a corps tenno hybrid, not enough of either faction.

Synfonia on the other hand, could do with borrowing a bit more from Octavia. Make use of her holo energy music thingys, and make the ribbons on the syndana look like the fray things on top of her default helmet. on her midsection theres this mesh looking thing, how about try incorporating that into the syndana in some way. shes also got some curvy bits on her thighs and forearms whos aesthetic could be mimicked on the top or sides of the syndana.

Hope my input helps a bit, and good luck!

Cut up the Boar prime as to really give an idea of a more tenno like style. Not forsing this on you or anything, hell the proportions are all over the place. (and the triangle placement was more of an idea I got) but I hope it will trigger some design ideas.

Cheers

ArwRqT3.png

5 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

Cut up the Boar prime as to really give an idea of a more tenno like style. Not forsing this on you or anything, hell the proportions are all over the place. (and the triangle placement was more of an idea I got) but I hope it will trigger some design ideas.

Cheers

ArwRqT3.png

This is very cool Airwolfen :d i will definitely keep it in mind for Corona, i can see it working very well! Maybe i can even remake if from scratch, keeping only the general shape and the fx at this point, it's probably faster for this one.

2 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Yo Hitsu, I've been thinking about trying to make some Tennogen with Zbrush, but I know next to nothing about 3D modelling at all. Any suggestions to get started?

You should definitely start from here! Keep in mind you should at least understand the basics of videogame 3d models, i would look for an explanation on youtube and be sure to understand what they are and how they work before starting to learn how to create them ;)

16 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

This is very cool Airwolfen :d i will definitely keep it in mind for Corona, i can see it working very well! Maybe i can even remake if from scratch, keeping only the general shape and the fx at this point, it's probably faster for this one.

Glad that you like the idea :)

And yeah. While a tenno style is very doable with the shape its indeed a way off from the current itteration as hard corners would need to be rounded out.

10 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Glad that you like the idea :)

And yeah. While a tenno style is very doable with the shape its indeed a way off from the current itteration as hard corners would need to be rounded out.

Yeah i'm starting to think i can't do that much work in under a month, especially when there's FX involved. We'll see though, maybe not ^^

13 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Hitsu san you're such a friendly tennogen artist! You actually respond to questions in your thread! and you actually take advice. That's awesome, half of the other artists I try talking too always turn me down or ignore me! Lol

Lol really? I thought i was kinda like that but i know it's not right so i actively try to engage with you people as much as i can :) I'm sorry if sometimes i'm absent, that happens when i'm working super hard to make something awesome for you 100% of the time lol.

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Lol really? I thought i was kinda like that but i know it's not right so i actively try to engage with you people as much as i can :) I'm sorry if sometimes i'm absent, that happens when i'm working super hard to make something awesome for you 100% of the time lol.

I agree with him. You are cool for that and we are respect you.

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

<3 it's just the cherry on top of your amazing work. I've bought so much of your stuff at this point it's a little crazy haha. Can't wait to see what's coming next <3

Just now, S0V3REiGN said:

It might limit the amount of acceptable submissions though. They are banking that there will be enough quality entries, I don't know about that. What frame are you submitting for Halloween? 

Definitely but i don't think it's going to be a problem for my stuff, i never do faction skins or something that's going to be hard to turn creepy, most of my stuff it's already creepy on it's own ^^

I'd really liked to submit a Nova Visage variant but i don't know if i'm allowed to :\

17 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Definitely but i don't think it's going to be a problem for my stuff, i never do faction skins or something that's going to be hard to turn creepy, most of my stuff it's already creepy on it's own ^^

I'd really liked to submit a Nova Visage variant but i don't know if i'm allowed to :\

Faven_PS recently did his Nova skin again and it passed. I think he marked it as a helmet that includes a skin since his original only had a skin and no helmet. I don't see why you can't do something similar;

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657022855

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940327168

9 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

This is a idea for Atlas tennogen round 10: https://imgur.com/SnR3hsj   dont look the shape look the desain and yea helmet 😁👌

You can't extrapolate design from shape, shapes and proportions are a fundamental part of design so it's not going to work on Atlas ^^

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)The Ogrelord17 said:

Limbo Slenderman skin? 

Doesn't he have just a suit? ^^

Archived