HitsuSan

Hitsu San's Workshop - Oberon Youkai and Suprema Heavy Blade V2!

On 17/06/2017 at 9:30 PM, HitsuSan said:

Let's see if you like this :D (1/3 Syandanas)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=948850702

B908329EA9D47894B576784BAA89FADFACB58C9F

Damn... This Syandana brought back my willing to do some modeling, especially since i'm in love with Octavia :inlove:

Could you explain how you did the FX (especially for the top equalizer) ?

PS : I'm MykroShaft from Steam, we discussed a bit and you told me to ask here if I had any question about modeling :P

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Menelos said:

Damn... This Syandana brought back my willing to do some modeling, especially since i'm in love with Octavia :inlove:

Could you explain how you did the FX (especially for the top equalizer) ?

PS : I'm MykroShaft from Steam, we discussed a bit and you told me to ask here if I had any question about modeling :P

:laugh: I won't explain it in details (not until it gets released) cause i don't want to give away the magic trick to the other magicians that easily lol but i can tell you that it's the least complicated fx you can make, nothing shader related or programming heavy. I had to make it this simple cause this way it's super easy for DE to put it into the game. On the other hand when you're making something to be the easiest to implement into a game engine it gets very complicated and tricky to develop, i've spent a lot of time into it so i can't tell you right now ;) i'm sure you will be able to figure it out if you have some 3d knowledge though!

Hey guys :D i'm so glad you're liking the new Nyx Saturnia, i'm working on this skin for the longest time, i hope this will be the good one ^^ though since it's not halloween themed... well even if they postpone it i'll be cool with it cause it means it should come out close or after Plains of Eidolon :D

Uhh... Whyyy HitsuSan?! Whyyy?! I dont have enough forma for my weapons and now i will have to make build for my Nyx Prime.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Woow Saturnia is just beautiful. The new version fitts better the mind control theme.

:D thanks!

1 hour ago, Fox7000 said:

Uhh... Whyyy HitsuSan?! Whyyy?! I dont have enough forma for my weapons and now i will have to make build for my Nyx Prime.

You've got tons of time! :D The next release is for halloween if it passes the selection ^^

9 hours ago, CGs_Knackie said:

This is abolutely fantastic, I will buy it. *-*

5 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Noice Nyx.

Love that new version. Only thing I would say is that the energy lines around the face near the mouth are decent but look as if they need to blend in a little more. The rather strong black outline makes me think the image, even though it hasn't, has been quickly photoshopped. I get more of that impression from the side opposed to the front though.

6 hours ago, Valiant said:

Love that new version. Only thing I would say is that the energy lines around the face near the mouth are decent but look as if they need to blend in a little more. The rather strong black outline makes me think the image, even though it hasn't, has been quickly photoshopped. I get more of that impression from the side opposed to the front though.

I don't get what you mean by quickly photoshopped my friend, i'm a little bit confused ^^. Is it just an impression or it's something that you think i need to address? When you have this kind of doubts the best thing is to go check the 3d model though :) that's the reason why i publish them! https://sketchfab.com/models/6cbceef544b147229bf937b2b8642579

You can clearly see that those lines are actually engraved into the helmet in my model, which is very rare on warframe (and even most games) cause you can easily paint them on top but i wanted them to physically have a profile so in reality is quite the opposite of what you've been talking about (that's why i'm confused).

Let me know more :D

• Upvote 1

So Hitsu, know you've been working hard on your skins but how are the syandanas coming along? I am curious and I hope they get in round 11. :)

Hey, Saturnia...V3 ?? Mmmh i'm lost. Arn't the late pictures above the V2 Saturnia ? Or definitely the V3 ?

33 minutes ago, -Titania- said:

So Hitsu, know you've been working hard on your skins but how are the syandanas coming along? I am curious and I hope they get in round 11. :)

This is done :) 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=951149438

Then i've finished Nyx Saturnia and now i'm working on Saryn, trying to finish it before Aug31. After that i'll rework the other two syandanas and once i'm done with those i'll start a new skin :)

1 minute ago, Stonehenge said:

Hey, Saturnia...V3 ?? Mmmh i'm lost. Arn't the late pictures above the V2 Saturnia ? Or definitely the V3 ?

Yep that's Saturnia V3! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=853011328 i've removed all the previous screenshots and replaced them with the new ones (i've also changed rendering rig so i'ts the perfect excuse ^^)

oh my god saryn....dude u rly wanna slay my wallet big time....holy moly u rly have to do my main now ? D: well i do like it but my wallet cries big time

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

oh my god saryn....dude u rly wanna slay my wallet big time....holy moly u rly have to do my main now ? D: well i do like it but my wallet cries big time

I KNOW RIGHT.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I don't get what you mean by quickly photoshopped my friend, i'm a little bit confused ^^. Is it just an impression or it's something that you think i need to address? When you have this kind of doubts the best thing is to go check the 3d model though :) that's the reason why i publish them! https://sketchfab.com/models/6cbceef544b147229bf937b2b8642579

You can clearly see that those lines are actually engraved into the helmet in my model, which is very rare on warframe (and even most games) cause you can easily paint them on top but i wanted them to physically have a profile so in reality is quite the opposite of what you've been talking about (that's why i'm confused).

Let me know more :D

Oh yeah I know they aren't photoshopped. I think it's just due to how strong the black outline is around the colours which made it look that way.

• Upvote 1

Hitus, I was wondering if you were gonna make your Zephyr skin's metallics be on the accent slot before her prime arrives, since her and mirage are possibly next female primes and didnt wanna have to ditch the prime bits just to use hagoromo . _.

7 hours ago, Valiant said:

Oh yeah I know they aren't photoshopped. I think it's just due to how strong the black outline is around the colours which made it look that way.

I did that on purpose cause i know the texture would be half that resolution when in game and since it's such a thin line it's going to be a problem, unless there's nothing else going on around (the black outline) :)

5 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Can't help but ask... Synphonia or Symphonia?

Synfonia is going to take me some time. I need to remake a huge part of it to make it look like it belongs to a warframe faction (i still don't know which one too) so i'm trying to finish something i know i can do in time before the next selection. It will be done by the end of the year :) I think there's going to be another selection after the halloween one (Aug31).

11 minutes ago, Novatico said:

Hitus, I was wondering if you were gonna make your Zephyr skin's metallics be on the accent slot before her prime arrives, since her and mirage are possibly next female primes and didnt wanna have to ditch the prime bits just to use hagoromo . _.

I thought i had that changed already O_o sorry, when i made Hagoromo i didn't know better (even DE was experimenting with color slots at that time). I'll submit the change ASAP, is there anything else i should ask to fix on my works? (I know they didn't fix the Ivara quiver even if i've submitted that change months ago...)

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

I had that changed already O_o sorry, when i made Hagoromo i didn't know better (even DE was experimenting with color slots at that time). I'll submit the change ASAP, is there anything else i should ask to fix on my works? (I know they didn't fix the Ivara quiver even if i've submitted that change months ago...)

The "braids" on the helmet have an uncolorable white which should honestly be in a color slot, other then those two things I don't see any other problems on Hagoromo.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Novatico said:

The "braids" on the helmet have an uncolorable white which should honestly be in a color slot, other then those two things I don't see any other problems on Hagoromo.

Got it :)