Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Just now, Novatico said:

Could make the braid thing I mentioned part of the tertiary color, since to me you have accent and tertiary swapped at the moment for reference :P

I'll see what it looks best, probably Primary if i'm going by experience ;)

31 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I did that on purpose cause i know the texture would be half that resolution when in game and since it's such a thin line it's going to be a problem, unless there's nothing else going on around (the black outline) :)

Synfonia is going to take me some time. I need to remake a huge part of it to make it look like it belongs to a warframe faction (i still don't know which one too) so i'm trying to finish something i know i can do in time before the next selection. It will be done by the end of the year :) I think there's going to be another selection after the halloween one (Aug31).

I thought i had that changed already O_o sorry, when i made Hagoromo i didn't know better (even DE was experimenting with color slots at that time). I'll submit the change ASAP, is there anything else i should ask to fix on my works? (I know they didn't fix the Ivara quiver even if i've submitted that change months ago...)

I meant whether Synphonia is a typo and is supposed to be Symphonia XD

On 15.8.2017 at 11:19 PM, HitsuSan said:

I'm actively working on Saryn :) anything else is postponed till after round 10 selections

i love u...im assuming if ur only working on her for halloween she will be extra awesome. knowing ur work so far i wont pass on a lovely hitsu-skin for my saryn <3

6 hours ago, Xydeth said:

i love u...im assuming if ur only working on her for halloween she will be extra awesome. knowing ur work so far i wont pass on a lovely hitsu-skin for my saryn <3

I'm actually not really targeting the skin specifically for halloween, it would be a bad design choice. I'm making it as a normal skin of mine, if in the end it's creepy enough for DE to publish it on halloween then good but i prefer to make a solid work that's good all the time ;)

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm actually not really targeting the skin specifically for halloween, it would be a bad design choice. I'm making it as a normal skin of mine, if in the end it's creepy enough for DE to publish it on halloween then good but i prefer to make a solid work that's good all the time ;)

wont argue with that, im fine with both cases.

9 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm making it as a normal skin of mine, if in the end it's creepy enough for DE to publish it on halloween then good but i prefer to make a solid work that's good all the time ;)

So glad to read this. The Halloween theme is boring (just like any other `seasonal' theme) imo. Also glad to see you did not give up on that Nyx skin after all. Love the new colour scheme. Any idea if that quiver on Ivara is ever getting fixed? It's perfect otherwise.

6 hours ago, Xydeth said:

wont argue with that, im fine with both cases.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Virith said:

So glad to read this. The Halloween theme is boring (just like any other `seasonal' theme) imo. Also glad to see you did not give up on that Nyx skin after all. Love the new colour scheme. Any idea if that quiver on Ivara is ever getting fixed? It's perfect otherwise.

The fact is that i had it already started before the halloween announcement so i was already planning something different to begin with, you know how much my skins are wildly different themed and this one is no different in that matter ^^ it's actually going to be something unexpected i think lol, can't wait to show you!

The i had already submitted an Ivara quiver fix months ago but i guess they've forgotten about it, since there's a new request to switch color slots to Zephyr to make it more streamlined (which is fair) i will resubmit all at once before the next release :)

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

The i had already submitted an Ivara quiver fix months ago but i guess they've forgotten about it, since there's a new request to switch color slots to Zephyr to make it more streamlined (which is fair) i will resubmit all at once before the next release :)

As someone who bought the Zephyr skin also, I wholeheartedly support this! Hopefully they don't forget this time.

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

The fact is that i had it already started before the halloween announcement so i was already planning something different to begin with, you know how much my skins are wildly different themed and this one is no different in that matter ^^ it's actually going to be something unexpected i think lol, can't wait to show you!

ye i figured the quiver stays white always, u mean that i assume. i use white in my coloring too so idc but generally speaking if someone doesnt include white anyway then its kinda annoying af.

2 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

still hopin to see smol wings make it in game 

the corona syandana

I need to rework the Corona syandana to make it fit more the warframe theme (that's an official DE request) but i don't have time before the next selection so it's going to be (hopefully) in the next one after the halloween release!

1 hour ago, Xydeth said:

ye i figured the quiver stays white always, u mean that i assume. i use white in my coloring too so idc but generally speaking if someone doesnt include white anyway then its kinda annoying af.

Yeah, it's something i've fixed a couple of weeks before the initial release but it stayed that way cause even if i submit the corrected files on steam i have to ask DE to update the game with them. It often takes the lowest priority (unless the skin is completely broken, but even so it happened they've left my skins in a broken state for a long time before fixing them) so it's easy to forget behind. Not a big deal though, i'm focusing on finishing this Saryn skin and i'll make and submit the fix you guys requested me the very next week after the selection ;) After that i'm going to rework the other two syandana left!

14 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I need to rework the Corona syandana to make it fit more the warframe theme (that's an official DE request) but i don't have time before the next selection so it's going to be (hopefully) in the next one after the halloween release!

Yeah, it's something i've fixed a couple of weeks before the initial release but it stayed that way cause even if i submit the corrected files on steam i have to ask DE to update the game with them. It often takes the lowest priority (unless the skin is completely broken, but even so it happened they've left my skins in a broken state for a long time before fixing them) so it's easy to forget behind. Not a big deal though, i'm focusing on finishing this Saryn skin and i'll make and submit the fix you guys requested me the very next week after the selection ;) After that i'm going to rework the other two syandana left!

nice to hear, altough i didnt want to complain or anything. still, ofc, DE ofc has priorities especially now when ppl are hyped for PoE and even tho we want 100% functional skins and even though its money for all connected parties its still nothing like sceduled fixes/updates/patches etc. its annoying for sure but nothing game breaking lol. the oberon prime syandana is also still broken physics wise...so its not just tennogen i guess :P

nice to hear u wanna take ur time to make it noisu~

Archived