HitsuSan

Hitsu San's Workshop - Oberon Youkai and Suprema Heavy Blade V2!

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm definitely not rushing it, that's why i'm running late ^^ if i can't finish all the baking today it's going to be super tough. Doing my best anyway! :D

tumblr_mxjmc5MyA11t15xv3o1_250.gif

• Haha 1

hitsu. did the picture I show you effect the base color scheme in any way? and btw flip the bottom out title give her hair a nicer silhouette

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Well, as the old saying goes, "With Sayrn Prime if it has tentacles (or something that resembles tentacles) I'll love it."

I love it. :smile:

I know that saying very well :D

9 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

hitsu. did the picture I show you effect the base color scheme in any way? and btw flip the bottom out title give her hair a nicer silhouette

Oh yeah :) I had something similar in mind for Saryn for a long time and when you've linked that image i had already a lot of hair combs like that saved for reference. The initial idea was to gave her tattoos too but it's not very doable cause everything that's tiny ends up all compressed when ingame, my Ash BaiHu skin was extremely affected by the problem so i've decided for something more "classic me" but i've still kept some decorations all around and a general modern 50's vibe :)

I dont wanna seem mean but I feel like this chin is such an eye sore.. I wish her jaw was more defined than round as it is right now

like Dita Von Teese.

16 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I dont wanna seem mean but I feel like this chin is such an eye sore.. I wish her jaw was more defined than round as it is right now

like Dita Von Teese.

Oh... i've actually did that chin on purpose cause Saryn always has a pointy chin in every helmet ^^" is it something you guys don't like or is it more like a personal taste thing? 

1 hour ago, Vilmera said:

any chance for Trinity Graxx in the foreseeable future?

I'm afraid you're asking at the wrong person ^^

9 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm afraid you're asking at the wrong person ^^

epic fail :awkward: i see now, sorry

but i hope she's at your plans anyway

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh... i've actually did that chin on purpose cause Saryn always has a pointy chin in every helmet ^^" is it something you guys don't like or is it more like a personal taste thing? 

Well I guess it's fine but just wish the head looked less like a giant tube. It kinda reminds me of a fish too lol 

and it's not that I want a pointy chin. I just wanna see a more obvious jaw.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Well I guess it's fine but just wish the head looked less like a giant tube. It kinda reminds me of a fish too lol 

and it's not that I want a pointy chin. I just wanna see a more obvious jaw.

I have to be careful to not humanize the helmets too much, DE always makes me change them ^^ (which means less time spent on new stuff)

6 minutes ago, -Titania- said:

Loving the suicide roll!!! I wasn't prepared. I need this. Keep it up Hitsu! :D

roll? XD ok tnx

4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

roll? XD ok tnx

Lol the hairstyle. It's the name of the big curl. But honestly, I think this is scary enough to get in. *wink wink*

Seriously would rock this look all October.

Hey guys does anybody have a request fix for any of my skins?

I'm writing it all down, so far i've got:

Zephyr Hagoromo:

-switch tint 3 and 4

-add color to the braids (maybe)

Ivara Youkai:

-resubmit quiver color fix

;

If there's anything else you'd like to be fixed with my skins now is the right time to ask ^^

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Hey guys does anybody have a request fix for any of my skins?

I'm writing it all down, so far i've got:

Zephyr Hagoromo:

-switch tint 3 and 4

-add color to the braids (maybe)

Ivara Youkai:

-resubmit quiver color fix

;

If there's anything else you'd like to be fixed with my skins now is the right time to ask ^^

not necessarily a "fix" per say but if you could find some way to make the grey mid drift (and other grey uncolorable parts) tintable on caduto excalibur that would be amazing I love the skin and its patterns but the uncolorable grey really really limits how much wiggle room there is in customizing 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

not necessarily a "fix" per say but if you could find some way to make the grey mid drift (and other grey uncolorable parts) tintable on caduto excalibur that would be amazing I love the skin and its patterns but the uncolorable grey really really limits how much wiggle room there is in customizing 

Caduto wouldn't look as cool if that part was customizable ^^ it may seem as a limitation but it's better for you to always end up with a good color balance. It's hard to explain without giving away lots of hard study just like that but i can assure you that there's a lot of thought behind that type of decision on my part ;) (especially cause i know very well how much you guys care about customization)

Edited by HitsuSan

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Caduto wouldn't look as cool if that part was customizable ^^ it may seem as a limitation but it's better for you to always end up with a good color balance. It's hard to explain without giving away lots of hard study just like that but i can assure you that there's a lot of thought behind that type of decision on my part ;) (especially cause i know very well how much you guys care about customization)

yeah I figured that would be the response (since its what you said when I also mentioned it when it was still on the workshop) was worth the shot to request, I am fond of the idea behind the skin but its virtually impossible for me to enjoy it with my usual color schemes hence why I figured I throw out the request