Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Just now, (Xbox One)iDEATH said:

Oh geez, that looks nice. Do you think it's possible to get the glowy light to sync with Octavia's music? I figure that's a pipe dream, but man, wouldn't that be cool!

Possible? Yes. Likely? Nope. I mean i could do it with some line of codes and a custom made shader in within a day or two if i have to do some research but it's highly unlikely that DE will go to that extent for a tennogen syandana. If there's enough time i'll try to push the idea ;)

10 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Here's the updated Synfonia, it's the one i've changed less but now it should be more soft and organic looking, less boxy and rough. What do you think? :) (Corona is next, that's completely different already...)

Mm mm mmm, I love it. But is there any chance you could possibly make the ribbons a tad bit longer?

3 hours ago, Fox7000 said:

Hey H-san are you going try making weapon anytime?

Nope, i'm too busy making syandanas and characters ^^ for various reasons i've accumulated 5 items to be published and i want to make sure they're up and ready for the next selection.

50 minutes ago, (Xbox One)x Or4ngeP33ls x said:

Mm mm mmm, I love it. But is there any chance you could possibly make the ribbons a tad bit longer?

No, this 3 syandanas are meant to be on the small backpack category, if i make them longer it will be like a regular syandana ^^ Trust me, nobody is going to notice with all the flashing stuff lol.

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Here's the updated Synfonia, it's the one i've changed less but now it should be more soft and organic looking, less boxy and rough. What do you think? :) (Corona is next, that's completely different already...)

Mate i freaking love it but what exactly was it that made it so that the previous version wasn't accepted? Was it due to it being a Halloween round? Or was there technically something wrong with the Syandana?

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

No, this 3 syandanas are meant to be on the small backpack category, if i make them longer it will be like a regular syandana ^^ Trust me, nobody is going to notice with all the flashing stuff lol.

Alrighty, thanks for the info. Lol, agreed, everyone is going to be dazzled by the brilliant light-show, like, who needs ribbons? :p

Now, keep in mind, past this point, I fully understand why you don't want to make the ribbons any longer, and I'm cool with that. But here's a few questions regarding the color and texture of the ribbons on your syndana. 

Any chance you could make the ribbons... how should I word this... holographic, almost...? So, in my terms of holographic, I guess you could consider the Asa Syndana "holographic", by the way it looks, acts, and flows. Or possibly another example of holographic would be the Orokin banners located on Lua, how they're semitransparent and don't look whole, but still look whole in a way, you know? Probably should of mentioned this in my first post, but (imo, please don't take this negatively, please take it as constructive criticism :p) the red fabric of the banners really does't complement well with the magenta pulsating lasers in the center, and the looping laser bits on top, and just seems out of place. Now, I recommend you either change the color of the ribbons to almost the same tone of magenta of the laser bits, or you could still swap the colors, and also ditch the fabric in turn for my awkward description of a holographic fabric, instead. 

Yeah, I know, kind of went over board on this one, but I'm extremely passionate about leaving helpful, positive advice the people could potentially use to help build up/improve whatever their project may be. Again, love the syndana, hopefully it's not to late to add changes to it. But if it is to late, oh well, I'll still buy it in game anyway, and become the life of the party. Keep pumping out the gorgeous, and spectacular Tennogen content, and as always, take care! :satisfied::highfive: 

7 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Mate i freaking love it but what exactly was it that made it so that the previous version wasn't accepted? Was it due to it being a Halloween round? Or was there technically something wrong with the Syandana?

Taylor told me it was too boxy and raw, it didn't look like it belonged to any kind of warframe style so the suggestion was to change it into something recognizable (like grineer, corpus, tenno etc.). This was the case for all 3 syandanas i've made so  i've turned Solida into a Grineer one. In this one i've changed mostly details (from medium to small) making it look much softer with lots of curves and cut lines added where it needed them the most and now it's much closer to the tenno look (with the soft curvy cut lines all over) but still keeping and possibly gaining a little more of that solid object look. I've also added a ton of small details here and there and changed the motive on the ribbons into something less intricate and more readable that resembles musical notes a little bit.

I don't think the halloween round had something to do with this particular one but Solida (grineer version) was ready and didn't pass so that might be but if that's the case they don't tell me so who knows. They didn't mentioned anything about that one or Nyx Saturnia in the last feedback so they're either fine for the next round or being ignored... sure it will be better if there were more communication though cause i don't know much more than you guys do ^^"

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)x Or4ngeP33ls x said:

Any chance you could make the ribbons... how should I word this... holographic, almost...? So, in my terms of holographic, I guess you could consider the Asa Syndana "holographic", by the way it looks, acts, and flows.

You mean energy-like transparent (transparent addictive in game engine terms) ? I could do it but it will change the way it looks too much, i want those ribbons to be a decoration for the main body and not the primary feature, if i change them into energy they'll be the biggest glowing surface in the whole syandana and they will stole the attention on the main light show :) There's always a reason... About the colors if you've noticed i've programmed my new visualizer to automatically show the colors i'm using in the displayed object (and in which slot) so that you guys can always know where they're applied and what those colors are. In the case of what you see like red it's actually a deep magenta which is very close to the energy color but (to be consistent to what i just told you about the decorative nature of the ribbons) they won't steal the attention from it even if they're some sort of continuation of that color. It's all connected ;)

In any case i'll be publishing lots of color schemes when i update the workshop page and you will be able to change that color for yourself so it doesn't really matter what i choose :D

On 10/2/2017 at 9:15 AM, HitsuSan said:

This is pretty cool. I assume the the circle is a speaker?

It'd be pretty cool if you could animate the speaker as if it was playing some really intense base.

Video for reference: 

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

XD Can you guys help me out to convince DE to let me do this? It's fabulous i couldn't resist XD

DMAb1a2UMAAWWuq.jpg:large

If hair look more like organic like on prime helmet version then I dont see why not.. 😀👌 but if it get accepted then you can go next for excal helmet to have organic hairstyle to look like this https://www.google.rs/search?q=black+desert+online+hairstyle+human+male&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQyMaD8-3WAhWpA5oKHRkQBZQQ_AUIEigB&biw=360&bih=518#imgrc=6N12s_2vO81ZDM: 😊👍

download?id=x6EEx96AuV5csF9sqeo6Qf2exgWT

download?id=k3QtNdyyUFG7tGYqlHbPYla6QIC3

4 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

How exactly can we help?

Good question! I don't know XD first of all, do you guys and girls will want something like this as an auxiliary item maybe? If it's too cheesy for the players we shouldn't bother DE with it lol. I think it would be super funny ^^

Anyway i've already modified the helmet quite a bit if you've noticed, now i'll be spending some days to rise up the detail amount on her body as well.

Archived