Jump to content
HitsuSan

Hitsu San's Workshop - Oberon Youkai and Suprema Heavy Blade V2!

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

download?id=x6EEx96AuV5csF9sqeo6Qf2exgWT

download?id=k3QtNdyyUFG7tGYqlHbPYla6QIC3

Good question! I don't know XD first of all, do you guys and girls will want something like this as an auxiliary item maybe? If it's too cheesy for the players we shouldn't bother DE with it lol. I think it would be super funny ^^

 

Anyway i've already modified the helmet quite a bit if you've noticed, now i'll be spending some days to rise up the detail amount on her body as well.

I personally love the glasses, so go for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

But wait if the hair wasn't a problem what was?

Some of the hair details were repeating too much so i had to change some part of it but not the major features and apparently warframes are not supposed to be mechanical so the paneling i've made is not quite on style and i'll have to change it (on her arms). Some other parts are lacking details and that's something i've already been working on ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like the curls?

but I did feel the body was much less inspired by pin up than the helm so that didn't quite stick with me. However, I can't wait to get my hands on this just hoping the hair has physics. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Like the curls?

but I did feel the body was much less inspired by pin up than the helm so that didn't quite stick with me. However, I can't wait to get my hands on this just hoping the hair has physics. Lol

Yeah the 3 curls to the right were too repetitive. And yeah the body can't really look like a pin up if you think about it because... what exactly does that look like? ^^ If anything it should tell how much i'm limited by the fact that i can't change the body shapes cause i wouldn't had any problems in conveying that look if i could alter some of her original features

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The heels the waist the boobs

the...belt? You've got it all man just try your best to think something magical 

try something with stalkings and garters! And simulate the existence of stilettos 👠 

Take inspiration from dita von tees

or  Marilyn Monroe 

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

The heels the waist the boobs

the...belt? You've got it all man just try your best to think something magical 

try something with stalkings and garters! And simulate the existence of stilettos 👠 

Take inspiration from dita von tees

or  Marilyn Monroe 

...DE rejected it cause some part of it were looking too mechanical and you want me to do what? XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)HELLKITE_503 said:

You need to fix Nyx skin too?

I already did that following DE's suggestions before the Halloween tennogen entry although i didn't make it halloween themed in any way. I haven't received any feedback on this new reworked Nyx Saturnia so i'm assuming they've just skipped it for the halloween release and should be fine but anything can be. I'm only hoping they won't just discard it without telling me anything cause after the third rework that would be harsh ^^"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SirBeefums said:

DE NEEDS to add these skins! The Ash skin in particular is AMAZING!

That one is already on the market :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

That one is already on the market :) 

to bad the ash skin dosent fit with his deluxe skin. But it does look amazing on Ash Prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

to bad the ash skin dosent fit with his deluxe skin. But it does look amazing on Ash Prime

The deluxe skin was literally made at the same time i did my own so i couldn't made them compatible even if i wanted to ^^ The deluxe skin wouldn't work with the prime skin though lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

to bad the ash skin dosent fit with his deluxe skin. But it does look amazing on Ash Prime

Ash helmet looks amazing on deluxe skin, its like some ultimate samurai... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the skin in the Warframe Market but the helmet does not have the blindfold. I thought the blindfold was really cool is it still accessible in-game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2017 at 2:53 AM, HitsuSan said:

...DE rejected it cause some part of it were looking too mechanical and you want me to do what? XD

You say this now and then one of their terrible deluxe skins will come out wearing cogs/clockwork

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AzureTerra said:

You say this now and then one of their terrible deluxe skins will come out wearing cogs/clockwork

What's more confusing about that statement is that there are already mechanical warframes and skins, plenty of them actually. Even Excalibur or Loki have mechanical components in the details of their body (and Trinity... well she's a female body wearing a robot costume straight up). I guess that lately they're going for more of an organic look with less and less mechanical details with the deluxe skin doing whatever the hell they're doing lol... but i like the older (male) designs way more : \ 

In any case hey, if they think i can do better i will not disappoint ;) 

6 hours ago, SirBeefums said:

I see the skin in the Warframe Market but the helmet does not have the blindfold. I thought the blindfold was really cool is it still accessible in-game?

We all thought the blindfold was really cool XD i've made it because i thought that first... DE made me change it cause they thought it was looking way too human like which is 100% true and also their deluxe skin has a blindfold (that's right, not everybody sees it but now that you know it you can't unsee it lol) so they probably didn't want a duplicate idea (i genuinely didn't know what they were doing at the time, i've completed Bai-Hu at the same time they've completed Koga otherwise i wouldn't have made it like that to begin with). But hey, i'm actually happier with the new helmet, it's definitely not something that anybody can come up with :) don't you think it's super cool?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question; any snake related things? I've looked at your other skins, browsed through the other sections of the discussions but it seems like the last time anything like this was mentioned was 63 pages ago. (Sorry if this is a repetitive topic, but I just love snakes). Personally I think that snake related things for Saryn and maybe even Nyx would be amazing. Before anyone says SARYN VELENOSA, I don't think that's too snake related as the hair doesn't really fit with a snake since they don't have hair.

Apologies if this is a repetitive topic, first time using the forums and I'm not very good at using them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:12 AM, HitsuSan said:

XD Can you guys help me out to convince DE to let me do this? It's fabulous i couldn't resist XD

DMAb1a2UMAAWWuq.jpg:large

Oh yeah!!  I would buy it in a second.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SerpicoTheSnaik said:

Question; any snake related things? I've looked at your other skins, browsed through the other sections of the discussions but it seems like the last time anything like this was mentioned was 63 pages ago. (Sorry if this is a repetitive topic, but I just love snakes). Personally I think that snake related things for Saryn and maybe even Nyx would be amazing. Before anyone says SARYN VELENOSA, I don't think that's too snake related as the hair doesn't really fit with a snake since they don't have hair.

Apologies if this is a repetitive topic, first time using the forums and I'm not very good at using them.

 

I could use the snake skin as a detail but i don't think i will do a "snake" skin for a warframe ^^ i've actually already used the snake skin detail once on Hagoromo, maybe i'll use again soon :D

35 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Oh yeah!!  I would buy it in a second.  

I'll show you the updated version :D download?id=IB7I2QuqDzwGkADPeCOIreB006ks

Edited by HitsuSan
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...