Jump to content
HitsuSan

Hitsu San's Workshop - Oberon Youkai and Suprema Heavy Blade V2!

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

 

I'll show you the updated version :D download?id=IB7I2QuqDzwGkADPeCOIreB006ks

Even my wallet couldn't complain this time.  Hehe, since I just finished paying for my car, that does leave quite a bit more for tennogen.  Hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the glasses before more now I'm sad the. body is kinda cooler now tho. I'm just concerned ... it looks so different from the helmet

maby I need to see the helmet from a different perspective

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I liked the glasses before more now I'm sad the. body is kinda cooler now tho. I'm just concerned ... it looks so different from the helmet

many I need to see the helmet from a different perspective

Lol of course.. as always the second version i show you it's never quite the first one, isn't it? haha, that's one of the main reasons i never show wip stuff, it's always so wild and weird, the first impact is always so strong and from that point on when i finish the model you guys are used to it and it doesn't look so impressive ^^ Another reason is exactly this, the glasses were just a blob of shape to test a silly idea out, now that they're more defined and i like them way better somebody likes the first iteration more because that's taste and there's nothing you can do about it ^^

(SARYN VELENOSA) : I wouldn't be so concerned about the glasses though, there's no way in a million years that DE will let me keep them. They are just for fun and don't expect them to be there ^^"

I wanted to be clear cause i don't want you guys super disappointed ^^

 

Also, there's some minor tentacles elements on the rest of the body as well now but by not making the body look a lot like the helmet you'll have the ability to swap helmets as you please without it looking out of place. For example this skin works very well with any other saryn vanilla helmets, especially the Prime one which is by far the favorite one for saryn players. In the end is better for customization ;)

57 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Even my wallet couldn't complain this time.  Hehe, since I just finished paying for my car, that does leave quite a bit more for tennogen.  Hehehe

Hey cheers on finishing the payment of your car :D it's a big deal!

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Hey cheers on finishing the payment of your car :D it's a big deal!

And you know this........MAANNN!!!!

I even gave her a girl's name.  I call her Selene.  She's a sexy silver RX-8 Grand Touring edition.  She even told me that she would love to have an exclusive HitsuSan decal for her back window (hint,hint).  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey hey hey, lol I'm not attacking you no need to get so aggressive. 

I simply liked the first version because it was more abstract and gave the face a nicer shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

hey hey hey, lol I'm not attacking you no need to get so aggressive. 

I simply liked the first version because it was more abstract and gave the face a nicer shape.

Oh sorry man, i didn't want to sound aggressive at all ^^ I'm a pretty chill person anyway so it takes a lot for me to get angry at anything haha XD. I was just explaining what often happens when you show some design early in the thought process. As i said it's a matter of taste so it's not anybody's fault :)

Maybe it's cause i've quoted you and then used the same argument to yell at everybody else that the glasses are a thing i'm doing for fun ^^ don't worry, i often ramble so it happens a lot.

 

22 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

And you know this........MAANNN!!!!

I even gave her a girl's name.  I call her Selene.  She's a sexy silver RX-8 Grand Touring edition.  She even told me that she would love to have an exclusive HitsuSan decal for her back window (hint,hint).  :D

Hahaha pretty sweet car :D Btw you already have my exclusive decal on your car, i always sneak an hollow triangle on my skins so you should have at least two somewhere XD If not just put a white neon on your car triangle sign and you're set XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2017 at 3:47 AM, HitsuSan said:

We all thought the blindfold was really cool XD i've made it because i thought that first... DE made me change it cause they thought it was looking way too human like which is 100% true and also their deluxe skin has a blindfold (that's right, not everybody sees it but now that you know it you can't unsee it lol) so they probably didn't want a duplicate idea (i genuinely didn't know what they were doing at the time, i've completed Bai-Hu at the same time they've completed Koga otherwise i wouldn't have made it like that to begin with). But hey, i'm actually happier with the new helmet, it's definitely not something that anybody can come up with :) don't you think it's super cool?

That's too bad that the blindfold was too human-like. I love the skin anyway. Keep up the great work! I'd love to see a Chroma skin just as good as the Ash skin.

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Have you edited details on the face too? 

I've edited the shape and some minor details on the face, the previous version had way less definition if you look closely but you'll see it better when i get to make the updated screenshots ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like the hair a lot more now .the weave thing gives it a nice shape. I just hope One color won't cover too much of the body.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I actually like the hair a lot more now .the weave thing gives it a nice shape. I just hope One color won't cover too much of the body.

I'm changing the color scheme quite a lot ;) But the hair part will probably be one single color cause i know that most people will want that ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-10-20 at 11:28 PM, HitsuSan said:

I could use the snake skin as a detail but i don't think i will do a "snake" skin for a warframe ^^ i've actually already used the snake skin detail once on Hagoromo, maybe i'll use again soon :D

I'll show you the updated version :D download?id=IB7I2QuqDzwGkADPeCOIreB006ks

She looks like she wants me to check my privilege. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Maqabir said:

She looks like she wants me to check my privilege. 

Ugh... please don't tell me that ^^"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Maqabir said:

She looks like she wants me to check my privilege. 

Ugh... please don't tell me that ^^"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Ugh... please don't tell me that ^^"

Sorry about that, it was just a bad joke that I shouldn't have made. 

Really liking the skin and all the ones you've done before, I just have a bad history of people wearing those kinds of glasses. :blush:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maqabir said:

Sorry about that, it was just a bad joke that I shouldn't have made. 

Really liking the skin and all the ones you've done before, I just have a bad history of people wearing those kinds of glasses. :blush:

 

Hahaha don't worry about it ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i told you i was going to do it... XD

0E867429B5ABE40BD5E0FF61F70F8654A08201C4

 

I'm not ready to publish it yet (cause various reasons, it's going to take me one or two weeks to have the pages on the workshop) and most likely DE will ask me to remove the glasses. 

I know many of you didn't like the first version this model very much so i went back and changed A LOT of it other than what DE specifically requested. It now has almost double the details ^^ The back is pretty much intact but i've redesigned many parts on the front, arms, legs etc. If you guys remember what i did with Frost Emperor we're talking about that level of rework except i've learned a lot in the past year since that skin so the result it's even better :) I've also changed materials on most of the surface, color schemes and what not... i think you're going to like it when you'll see it in full :D

...but also glasses XD

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

i told you i was going to do it... XD

0E867429B5ABE40BD5E0FF61F70F8654A08201C4

 

I'm not ready to publish it yet (cause various reasons, it's going to take me one or two weeks to have the pages on the workshop) and most likely DE will ask me to remove the glasses. 

I know many of you didn't like the first version this model very much so i went back and changed A LOT of it other than what DE specifically requested. It now has almost double the details ^^ The back is pretty much intact but i've redesigned many parts on the front, arms, legs etc. If you guys remember what i did with Frost Emperor we're talking about that level of rework except i've learned a lot in the past year since that skin so the result it's even better :) I've also changed materials on most of the surface, color schemes and what not... i think you're going to like it when you'll see it in full :D

...but also glasses XD

It's good that you know the power of glasses on a woman, it gives them a certain strict style that just gives me the good kind of goosebumps.

Also i'm curious to see the rest, should be good, especially with your track record ;D

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the glasses have a possible chance now? Cool! Even Without them I'm gonna have to re-learn Saryn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

It's good that you know the power of glasses on a woman, it gives them a certain strict style that just gives me the good kind of goosebumps.

Also i'm curious to see the rest, should be good, especially with your track record ;D

Since they already rejected one of your helmet because cloth on "no-eyes" were to human, I guess they would reject the glasses too, but OMG, WE NEED THIS !

I hope they will make an exeption because this would be my first Tennogen buy, and this without any hesitation, litterally an instant buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moment this goes live I'm buying it. *-*

I do like the hair edit you did a lot; I am not a fan of the glasses, but that's just personal taste,it would be nice if DE let them through as an auxiliary :)

But damn, the hair, and the face shape, just wow! Can't wait to see the edited body! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, -Titania- said:

So the glasses have a possible chance now? Cool! Even Without them I'm gonna have to re-learn Saryn!

 

4 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Since they already rejected one of your helmet because cloth on "no-eyes" were to human, I guess they would reject the glasses too, but OMG, WE NEED THIS !

I hope they will make an exeption because this would be my first Tennogen buy, and this without any hesitation, litterally an instant buy.

I think it's a solid maybe on the glasses ^^ They're not exactly like a cloth on the eyes area, BaiHu had a mouth and a nose either, even if not human. All combined it was too much for DE but this one doesn't have a proper face and the glassed shape frame it's very warframe-like (i had to be extra careful with them). So who knows ^^ maybe!

3 hours ago, akirafay said:

The moment this goes live I'm buying it. *-*

I do like the hair edit you did a lot; I am not a fan of the glasses, but that's just personal taste,it would be nice if DE let them through as an auxiliary :)

But damn, the hair, and the face shape, just wow! Can't wait to see the edited body! <3

Don't worry, i've made sure the whole skin works without the glasses in there so it shouldn't be too difficult to have both options ^^ i'll talk with DE about it if they accept the skin for the next round ;)

Oh btw.. yeah the body rework it's the best part ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...