Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

32 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I hope we get to see this body rework soon. did you make her look like a pin-up dominatrix?

Lol no :) I was hoping i could be done with it this week but no, in short i can't publish any of the new stuff till i think the second half of next week. It's all done though and i'm taking a break to rest a bit in the mean time so i'll be able to notice mistakes when i'll be uploading everything.

You'll be happy with it though, i'm sure of it :) 

On 10/13/2017 at 5:12 AM, HitsuSan said:

XD Can you guys help me out to convince DE to let me do this? It's fabulous i couldn't resist XD

DMAb1a2UMAAWWuq.jpg:large

yes!!!!!!!!! please. with all my heart and soul and lungs and liver!!!!!!!!!!!

also what I really came to say was that I got so scared when I couldnt find Velenosa on the steam workshop anymore. I was like OMG! What happened??!!

I can rest easy now that I know you were just reworking the skin. And yes I also wish DE would let you keep the sunglasses. I mean, one of DE's own ash helmet and zephyr helmet has sunglasses, and valkyr has a VR device on one of her helmets. xD maybe if the sunglasses were designed a bit more embedded into the helmet. idk. it looks amazing though and very ambitious. I love it.

this is great work. very interested to see her body. because reasons.

3 hours ago, Church002 said:

yes!!!!!!!!! please. with all my heart and soul and lungs and liver!!!!!!!!!!!

also what I really came to say was that I got so scared when I couldnt find Velenosa on the steam workshop anymore. I was like OMG! What happened??!!

I can rest easy now that I know you were just reworking the skin. And yes I also wish DE would let you keep the sunglasses. I mean, one of DE's own ash helmet and zephyr helmet has sunglasses, and valkyr has a VR device on one of her helmets. xD maybe if the sunglasses were designed a bit more embedded into the helmet. idk. it looks amazing though and very ambitious. I love it.

this is great work. very interested to see her body. because reasons.

I couldn't embed the glasses more cause if you guys or DE didn't want them i would had to rework the helmet ^^ plus the shape was already established and i didn't want to change it so i've made them an addition. I still think it would be better if they were a toggle auxiliary.

Don't worry btw, i'm working on publishing everything next week if possible ;) 

On 10/19/2017 at 12:30 AM, HitsuSan said:

The deluxe skin was literally made at the same time i did my own so i couldn't made them compatible even if i wanted to ^^ The deluxe skin wouldn't work with the prime skin though lol

true. the deluxe skin dosnt really fit with anything else lol.

On 10/19/2017 at 3:33 AM, Vlada91 said:

Ash helmet looks amazing on deluxe skin, its like some ultimate samurai... 

The helmet is to smooth to meld with the rough texture of the deluxe skin.

I've changed what i've been asked to so it should be fine :) i'll publish it in some days cause i'm working on the changes for the syandanas as well and i'll do all the uploading together. Also if you see me publishing from 2 accounts don't worry, it's still just me :)

Alright! 

So everything it's been submitted in time and all the models are up on steam (including the updated 3d models on sketchfab) :) I'll link you all of them and then i'll put some photos at the bottom of this post, brace yourself!

BC8077D99935A07AB85EC588620E2B627D85E754 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194751657

DEF5B2F54D6CEC1A2F512511C55627F95C1FE559 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194

C15218D1ED82B6DF61C657A6D050DE2440B6A356 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194902222

1429D27671900F42BE615155894B03A002FC320C http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194891968

NYX SATURNIA has been reuploaded so please go vote for it as well if you don't mind :) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194908934

920600E9F27F4BA17487FBC1A37377EB252ABF88

74498DBC1ACAE2CBA6B89ED0AA0184A1352CF6AF

49FDA273B4F57419951B75A7AB059116B9EB2870

CA0463E7BC51A613DED754FA4867041243883284

E7026C06B09E13F337A51BC1C2F1F223D597118F

B11DED5A43DA269490014D82112C4A233E3D29EF

5AA48189D03F22A4E3AE3D538C503088CE5688F9

458F8865FC7E00B40583A2321172DF195BA29169

E13BA3CDBFF226E962B0559A11531746F7CBBBAA

1 hour ago, Airwolfen said:

So a part of the additions made to Saryn her head actually stayed :awe:

(and once again rooting for the Corona to make it in :smile:)

Yeah the only thing i had to remove were the glasses (and a bunch of lights XD)

Corona should be fine ;)

12 minutes ago, LunarRush said:

As someone who has been playing warframe for 4 years and has about 50% of that time played as Saryn, I just cannot wait for this skin! Awesome work, Hitsu, as always.

It's always a great pleasure to make someone who's playing a character for so long actually happy with my new skins ^^ it means a lot, thanks!

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Thank you :D I'm still making some little changes that they've asked me to but i think there will be lots of stuff on the next tennogen round ;)

I have a question regarding the Solida Syandana. Will those ribbons always be flowing horizontally (If all goes well on DE's side) or will they only flow horizonally when moving?

51 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I have a question regarding the Solida Syandana. Will those ribbons always be flowing horizontally (If all goes well on DE's side) or will they only flow horizonally when moving?

I didn't specify it to DE, maybe i should ask them to add a permanent outwards force if possible ^^

36 minutes ago, McDuffMan said:

hmmm... it reminds me of firefall for some reason.

insta-buy!

Oh man, the art in that game was pretty great :D thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Le 12/11/2017 à 22:28, HitsuSan a dit :

I didn't specify it to DE, maybe i should ask them to add a permanent outwards force if possible ^^

Oh man, the art in that game was pretty great :D thanks!

I would suggest to make the turbines on the side starting only when we use one of the 4 powers. And the engine could slow and eventually stop in a long inactivity.

Dunno if it's doable, but that would be cool as hell.

I became so fan of this one anyway, insta-buy for me the day it comes out.

6 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

I would suggest to make the turbines on the side starting only when we use one of the 4 powers. And the engine could slow and eventually stop in a long inactivity.

Dunno if it's doable, but that would be cool as hell.

I became so fan of this one anyway, insta-buy for me the day it comes out.

I can't really ask for things like that ^^ it would be very cool but anything complex is entirely up to DE's decision and availability 

il y a 38 minutes, HitsuSan a dit :

I can't really ask for things like that ^^ it would be very cool but anything complex is entirely up to DE's decision and availability 

Oh, ok so any mobile part, animation thing is up to them ? When you have a concept implying moving parts, you submit the object and add a note or e demo to DE to explain the idea ?

30 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Oh, ok so any mobile part, animation thing is up to them ? When you have a concept implying moving parts, you submit the object and add a note or e demo to DE to explain the idea ?

Exactly :) if it's simple it's more likely to be made 

Archived